Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered Achievements not unlocking.

Discus and support Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered Achievements not unlocking. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi, for the achievements Eyes and Ears & Dogs. I hate Dogs, they are stuck at 95% for me and wont unlock even thought I have gotten all the intel and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by oO iMonkeyz Oo, Oct 1, 2022.

1. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered Achievements not unlocking.

hi,

for the achievements Eyes and Ears & Dogs. I hate Dogs, they are stuck at 95% for me and wont unlock even thought I have gotten all the intel and killed way more than 20 dogs with knifes but for some reason they are just stuck.

The achievement Flyswatter wouldn't unlock after I downed 8 helicopters in the mission 'Heat' multiple times.

Does anyone know why these wont unlock or have a fix for it?

Thanks.

:)

oO iMonkeyz Oo, Oct 1, 2022
  2. BigB EC Win User

Misleading customers/false advertising and refunds?

Official word was by activision

Question. Can I play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered without buying Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

Answer. "No, you must own Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare in order to get Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered."
  3. ooO StAsH Ooo Win User

What are some Microsoft game series you’d like to see revived/remastered?

'Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2' and 'Dirt Rally' deserve to be remastered.
  4. Jaymo1978 Win User

Is this possible???

Hey Noble! While I can't swear to what may come in the future, for the time being, the Legacy Edition is the only way to obtain MWR. According to Activision's FAQ:

How can I get Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare Remastered?

"Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare Remastered is only available through the Legacy, Legacy Pro, and Digital Deluxe editions of Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare."

Can I play Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare Remastered without buying Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare?

"No, you must own Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare in order to get Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare Remastered."

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but hopefully this answers your question. And who knows, maybe in the near future, they'll make it available separately! Seems like an odd revenue stream for them to close off permanently.
  5. Dennis Bedard1 Win User

Call of Duty download

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered. I chose it from the category "PC Games".
  6. mr smokes alot5 Win User

Pre ordering modern warfare 2 remastered

Try everything that won't let me pre-order call of duty modern warfare remastered on

Xbox
Thema:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered Achievements not unlocking.

1. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered Achievements not unlocking. - Similar Threads - Call Duty Modern

2. My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: I recently replaced my RTX 3080 with a 4080 Super, and it works fine with other games, except sometimes when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I ran into an error on Hogwarts Legacy a...
  3. Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...: Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern Warfare - in game currency) for my son and have been unsuccessful in retrieving the coins for him to use. I...
  4. sign in status has changed” on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sign in status has changed” on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3.: I keep getting error message “Sign in Status is Changed” every day when I start Call of Duty 3 Modern Warfare. This just recently started happening. What is causing this?...
  5. Hi I purchased the call of duty modern Warfare 3 vault Edition upgrade and have not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I purchased the call of duty modern Warfare 3 vault Edition upgrade and have not...: I purchased the call of duty modern Warfare 3 vault Edition upgrade and have not received any of my promised game content, this has put me $50 (AUS) out of ocket and either request that I get my...
  6. how do i install the missing data packs for "Call Of Duty- Modern Warfare"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i install the missing data packs for "Call Of Duty- Modern Warfare"?: I've been trying everything for weeks but nothing is working. Please help. 6939c2e7-534a-4e6d-8958-bce9fdc246c5
  7. Problem on Xbox One, Call of duty Modern warfare II disc

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem on Xbox One, Call of duty Modern warfare II disc: Problem on Xbox One, Call of duty Modern warfare II disc won't reinstall on my Xbox one it starts installing then says installation stopped. I looked at owned games and it seems like the latest...
  8. I purchased Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 of which Call of Duty is part - but when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 of which Call of Duty is part - but when...: I purchased Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 a year ago of which Call of Duty is part - but when installing the extras will install but when it comes to COD says installation stopped and will not...
  9. i bought call of duty modern warfare 2 it say i have to buy it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought call of duty modern warfare 2 it say i have to buy it again: can anybody explain why my call of duty modern warfare 2 cross gen i bought and it even say in my order history that i dont own it. b284d692-21f1-45ac-99ec-c4c16e379d31
  10. Call of duty modern warfare 3 weapon bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare 3 weapon bug: https://www.reddit.com/r/XboxSeriesS/s/5W4oOLOCyc This was an issue in codmw2 now still in codmw3 still an issue this is a Xbox series X and series s issue only. doesn't do it on my ps5 or any...