Call of duty isn’t opening saying installation stop what do I do

Discus and support Call of duty isn’t opening saying installation stop what do I do in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need help call of duty saying installation stopped, what shall I do 252dfd14-70ae-494f-8e98-d0dad24cd257 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jonathan Philo, Jun 9, 2025.

  1. Call of duty isn’t opening saying installation stop what do I do


    I need help call of duty saying installation stopped, what shall I do

    :)
     
    Jonathan Philo, Jun 9, 2025
    #1
  2. Jerry Barriga Win User

    Xbox game won't install

    The console is an Xbox 1 and the game is Call of Duty vanguard. The error im getting is an Xbox notification saying "installation stopped". If I open it it just takes me to the download queue, if I start the download again it will just stop it and give me the same notification.
  3. UnaidedHolis Win User

    call of duty don't work.

    50% of my xbox says installation stopped. all times to 45/50. only call of duty
  4. erik gonzalez3 Win User

    Why do I have to buy mw3 again after buying it

    I have installed the game twice and it’s still saying I need to buy it again. What do I do or how do I get my money back. I think this is the last time I buy a call of duty game.
  5. StagiestWhale11 Win User

    Fifa 16 installation stuck

    Same , Just bought the consle and tried to install call if duty black ops3 and it stucks in 49% and it says "installation stopped" and says disc maybe damaged and this *** and the disc is *** clean plz help
  6. - AJ - Win User

    My update for call of duty says 100 percent on the screen then a few seconds later days installation stopped. Why is it doing this on my Xbox one

    Hi, Lawanda! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues updating Call of Duty.

    There are a few different reasons why an installation will stop like that, although from what you are saying, it sounds like Call of Duty might've gotten corrupted.

    If you don't mind, I'd like to ask you a few questions:

    - Is this Call of Duty MW3?

    - Do you own this game digitally or as a disc?

    - Do you have any external storage units plugged into your console? If so, may I ask where this game is installed?

    - Have you already done some troubleshooting on your own? If so, could you tell me what you've tried so far?

    Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
Thema:

Call of duty isn’t opening saying installation stop what do I do

Loading...
  1. Call of duty isn’t opening saying installation stop what do I do - Similar Threads - Call duty isn’t

  2. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  3. Proposal for a Hybrid Premium Monetization Model for the Call of Duty Franchise

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposal for a Hybrid Premium Monetization Model for the Call of Duty Franchise: To: Xbox Leadership & Global Brand Strategy Team Executive Summary The current 12-month delay for Call of Duty titles on Xbox Game Pass creates unnecessary friction with the core player base,...
  4. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  5. ***Bug*** Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) achievements are not listed on my profile as a...

    in XboX Insiders
    ***Bug*** Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) achievements are not listed on my profile as a...: Los logros se desbloquearon correctamente y se ven en la guía de Xbox, pero no se ven en el archivo de mi perfil como el último juego jugado, ni tampoco aparecen en la sección de Logros de mi...
  6. O call of duty Warzone tá cheio de bugs

    in XboX Insiders
    O call of duty Warzone tá cheio de bugs: Eu peguei tendente o prestígio 5 e o 2 e não consigo usar as skin por causa de um bug e também sumiu as skin do ghost zumbi, soap sem máscara e soap com máscara. Eu ficou muito triste em saber que...
  7. Call of Duty problem

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty problem: This morning I attempted to play Call of Duty on line but it would only let me play a private game. I am an ultimate game pass member full subscription up to date. I have tried resetting my modem...
  8. My call of duty isn’t updating. And not coming up with an option to update

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My call of duty isn’t updating. And not coming up with an option to update: I can’t update call of duty e285a793-4272-499d-926b-e341551469f4
  9. I can’t download call of duty black ops cold war and it isn’t like what the community is...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t download call of duty black ops cold war and it isn’t like what the community is...: I tried downloading call of duty Black ops Cold War. It’s l it gets stuck at 4.4% now I am stuck 0a7c4bec-f728-4a3e-af0e-fc2e3e8280d6
  10. Why isn’t my Call of Duty III launching ?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t my Call of Duty III launching ?: I recently bought Call of Duty III chronicles because it was on sale and I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to have it digitally instead of the disc. I originally played CoD III on my regular Xbox...