Call of Duty installed on childs account instead of mine which won't let me gameshare

Discus and support Call of Duty installed on childs account instead of mine which won't let me gameshare in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We have just bought a 2nd XBox for the house so my children don't fight over whos turn it is. I then read into the game sharing so made sure I bought... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DavidMoon4, Dec 29, 2019.

1. DavidMoon4
    DavidMoon4 Guest

Call of Duty installed on childs account instead of mine which won't let me gameshare

We have just bought a 2nd XBox for the house so my children don't fight over whos turn it is. I then read into the game sharing so made sure I bought digital games to save buying multiple games. As I am the adult I amended my "home Xbox" etc and all is good
    except with Call of Duty.

This was installed when logged in under one of my children's accounts and due to this, it won't let me share it. He can play it but myself or my other child can't. All other 5 games work fine between both consoles as they were done under my account.

Can anyone help with this issue please? I guess I am really needing Microsoft to link this game to my account instead of my sons?

Any help will be grately received and make 2 boys very happy.

:)

DavidMoon4, Dec 29, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there DavidMoon4,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully make everyone happy and playing together. If you had purchased the game on one of the children's account, then just make the other console their home as well. One console can be designated
    as multiple account's home, so they should be able together without your current set up changing that much. For more information on how this works, check out Designate
    a home Xbox

When you get the chance, give that a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks!
  3. Anghellic Karma Win User

Are you able to basically uninstall it altogether and delete it, then log in to your main adult account thereafter?
  4. TempJared Win User

Pls Help. I can't download M rated content.

Your account is registered as a Child account. You may be able to download DLC for a game such as "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3" but, you won't be able to download M rated Demos, Trailers, Etc. Please let me know if this helps and if you have any additional
    questions.

Regards,

Jared
  5. DemonizedDevil Win User

Modern warfare

Hello,

That is incorrect. I had everything for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 installed on my Xbox One and it still won't let me access it and states that data packs are missing when they are not,.They are installed.

It won't even let you access the manage installs menu via the RS.

Also you don't have to install everything, if you only want the campaign installed you can do that, but it still won't let you play.

I uninstalled it and installed it on my Xbox Series X and the same is still happening.

This needs sorting out asap as it is not right as I've paid for this game which I cannot play.
  6. grand mast3r dj Win User

Game Hacked!

It won't let me play call of duty world at War online
Thema:

1. Call of Duty installed on childs account instead of mine which won't let me gameshare - Similar Threads - Call Duty installed

2. Call of duty MW3 game content will not install on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty MW3 game content will not install on Xbox one: Game content from MW2 and 3 will not install from disc but other content ( add ons content packs etc will ). I have followed the troubleshooting guides on this site and forums and nothing worked....
  3. how do i install the missing data packs for "Call Of Duty- Modern Warfare"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i install the missing data packs for "Call Of Duty- Modern Warfare"?: I've been trying everything for weeks but nothing is working. Please help. 6939c2e7-534a-4e6d-8958-bce9fdc246c5
  4. My call of duty update just keeps saying installation stopped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My call of duty update just keeps saying installation stopped: My call of duty update just keeps saying installation stopped 87cf7ee1-c0d8-498b-8bab-b68031d45444
  5. Can't install call of duty modern warfare 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install call of duty modern warfare 3: So I own a hard copy of mw3 and I can't play it. I have deleted this games app and reinstalled the game but still I can't seem to play it. So I have deleted the app again and tried to install the...
  6. Trying to install new call of duty modern warfare 3 and comes up saying something is corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to install new call of duty modern warfare 3 and comes up saying something is corrupted: Can't install call of duty modern warfare 3 says corrupt d1dd8105-ce4f-4513-bad2-9851013955d6
  7. Why do I keep getting an install error. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled Call of Duty 5...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I keep getting an install error. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled Call of Duty 5...: Why do I keep getting an install error. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled Call of Duty 5 times this has never happened but it keep showing me (0x80070570) 23c1ba3a-6982-4b9f-85e3-a909eece14c9
  8. Has anybody figured out how to fix the file corruption error when installing call of duty?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anybody figured out how to fix the file corruption error when installing call of duty?: After trying to update the game it was saying the file was corrupt then after deleting it and reinstalling also purchasing a different version i still am unable to reinstall the game on my Xbox...
  9. Call of Duty not installing: 'item corrupt'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty not installing: 'item corrupt': Hello, I've been trying to download Call of Duty MW2 but when I go to install it, it came up with 'the item you are trying to install is corrupt' and ive gone to manage games and add-ons and the...
  10. My call of duty keeps saying installing stop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My call of duty keeps saying installing stop: My call of duty wont download have all de dlc downloades multiplayer and everything plis help 50dc4349-6985-49ca-8a6b-3dffc16ed11a