Call of duty ghosts

Discus and support Call of duty ghosts in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I want to join my friend but he has the downloaded version of call of duty ghosts while I have the disc and when I want to join him it takes me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MazenS1, Mar 12, 2021.

1. MazenS1
    MazenS1 Guest

Call of duty ghosts

Hi I want to join my friend but he has the downloaded version of call of duty ghosts while I have the disc and when I want to join him it takes me directly to the store making me get gold edition, is there a solution?

:)

MazenS1, Mar 12, 2021
  2. Galactic Geek Win User
  3. xBustNutZx Win User
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

TURTLE BEACH / PHANTOM HEADSET / HELP PLEASE!

5. Buick350X Win User

Oh Snap! COD: Ghosts 360 Version Info Leaked

Forums Home » Xbox Forums » Xbox 360 Games » A - D » Call of Duty: Ghosts » Call of Duty: Ghosts - Forum » Oh Snap! COD: Ghosts 360 Version Info Leaked
  6. xBustNutZx Win User

The next COD?

Thema:

Call of duty ghosts

1. Call of duty ghosts - Similar Threads - Call duty ghosts

2. My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty: My xbox gets very loud when im in the main menu/lobby of call of duty, but when i go into a game it goes full silent. I recently cleaned my xbox so there is no dust in it and call of duty is the...
  3. My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: I recently replaced my RTX 3080 with a 4080 Super, and it works fine with other games, except sometimes when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I ran into an error on Hogwarts Legacy a...
  4. Call Of Duty With Tmobile Home Internet On Xbox One Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call Of Duty With Tmobile Home Internet On Xbox One Series X: When I first tried connecting my Xbox One to my T-Mobile home internet I couldn't even connect to Xbox Live but I plugged the Xbox into the modem with an ethernet cable and now the game works fine...
  5. Call of Duty: Ghost DLC not downloaded correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Ghost DLC not downloaded correctly: I recently purchased the Call of Duty: Ghost add-on Season Pass. I go in game to download the items I have purchased but they are still at their original set price. I go on to discover that the...
  6. I have Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox 360 on disk and it's not working on Series X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox 360 on disk and it's not working on Series X.: It says it's supposed to be backwards compatible. I miss this game, so please give recommendations. I don't want to buy a new game if I don't have to. 91c66f3f-b945-43bc-9fe6-ff939534dfb9
  7. When call of duty ghosts: xbox 360 be available at microsoft store on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When call of duty ghosts: xbox 360 be available at microsoft store on xbox one?: I try to search it on xbox website. Nothing appear beside the call of duty ghosts dlc. cfe55782-b833-46c0-bc41-ac7eb8004a78
  8. i seem to have lost all my rank and squad points CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS XBOX 360 multiplayer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i seem to have lost all my rank and squad points CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS XBOX 360 multiplayer...: i seem to have lost all my rank and squad points CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS XBOX 360 multiplayer how to get them back??? 5efd4619-ba16-4e87-927b-2feab96adf3c
  9. Call of duty ghost freezes in multiplayer and extinction menu and will only let me play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty ghost freezes in multiplayer and extinction menu and will only let me play...: Call of duty ghost freezes in multiplayer and extinction menu and will only let me play campaign Xbox series x 11b7c332-3409-4b6c-b279-847cf89d9d4b
  10. Xbox call of duty ghost extinction levels from 360 to Xbox one how to transfer/sync level

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox call of duty ghost extinction levels from 360 to Xbox one how to transfer/sync level: Hello first time asking question here, not sure if this is correct place to do so as when I tried looking around Xbox support it just kept sending me to new windows/ pages and I couldn't find a...