Call of Duty®: Ghosts: mapa de bonificación Free Fall para la Xbox 360

Discus and support Call of Duty®: Ghosts: mapa de bonificación Free Fall para la Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I received the code from Rewards but when I put it, I obtain the following error: Xbos-0x80153005 I contact the Support Service and they offr to pay... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lobo404, Jan 7, 2016.

  1. Lobo404
    Lobo404 Guest

    Call of Duty®: Ghosts: mapa de bonificación Free Fall para la Xbox 360


    I received the code from Rewards but when I put it, I obtain the following error:

    Xbos-0x80153005

    I contact the Support Service and they offr to pay for it and then give me away the money, but I can not found this map in the shop. Only is for ONE and is not avaible to buy only the map.

    Please help

    :)
     
    Lobo404, Jan 7, 2016
    #1
  2. Rétrocompatibilité inintéressante

    Bonjour,

    Pourquoi il n'y a que des jeux presque inconnus qui sortent en retrocompatibilité les 3/4 de la liste sont des jeux qui n'ont été vendus qu' de très faibles quantités

    J'étais très content de la rétrocompatibilité de la Xbox 360 avec les jeux de la première Xbox

    Pour ce qui est de la rétrocompatibilité de la One avec la 360 je vais dire que je suis absolument déçu sur 30 jeux que je possède je n'en est qu'un seul qui passe (Halo Reach)

    Obligé de racheter des jeux compatible One (Call Of Duty Ghost,Battlefield 4)

    Pas de Forza 4,Aucuns Call Of Duty,Need For Speed,Burnout,Mortal Kombat,Batman etc etc que des jeux limite inintéressant

    Il faudrait penser mettre des jeux attendus pas des navets

    Merci

    ~~ [translation]~~

    Hello,

    Why there is almost unknown
    as games that come out backward compatibility
    3/4 of the list are games which
    were sold at very low levels

    I was very happy with the backward compatibility
    of the Xbox 360 games with the first
    Xbox

    In terms of backward compatibility of the
    One with the 360 I'll
    say I'm absolutely disappointed about
    30 games I own I is
    not one that goes (Halo Reach)

    Forced to buy compatible games One (Call Of Duty
    Ghost, Battlefield 4)

    No Forza 4, No Call Of Duty,
    Need For Speed, Burnout,
    Mortal Kombat, Batman etc etc as
    limit games uninteresting

    Consideration should be putting not
    anticipated games turnips

    Thank you
     
    CoyoteJarod82, Jan 7, 2016
    #2
  3. Pare ESP
    Pare ESP Guest
    Deal of the week [Hilo Oficial]

    Ya esta la oferta de esta semana.

    .

    Hay varios DLC para Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1 y 2, asi como una mascara de gas para el avatar

    .

    Aqui os dejo el enlace

    .

    marketplace.xbox.com/.../dealoftheweek
     
    Pare ESP, Jan 7, 2016
    #3
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

    HElp

    Hi,

    Sorry, Call of Duty Modern Warfare isn't compatible yet on the Xbox One. It maybe in the future though. The following Call of Duty titles are supported:

    [*]Call of Duty® 2
    [*]Call of Duty® 3
    [*]Call of Duty®: Black Ops
    [*]Call of Duty®: Black Ops II
    [*]Call of Duty®: Ghosts
    [*]Call of Duty®: World at War

    To see the full backwards compatible list, please
    click here.
  5. Remedy OmG Win User

    Freefall help

    Taken from the Xbox Rewards website:

    How to Receive Offer: During the Offer Period, Xbox Live Rewards members who purchase Call of Duty: Ghosts for the Xbox 360 from the Xbox Games Store Games on Demand ("GoND") will be eligible to receive the Call of Duty: Ghosts multiplayer
    map Free Fall. Members will receive a code via email that they will redeem to receive the Call of Duty: Ghosts multiplayer map Free Fall.

    -

    Now I'm assuming you're account says you're 17+ and you are within the eligible locations. Just check whatever email is linked to your account.
  6. Dima78945 Win User

    COD Ghosts anyone feel like it was a short game?

    Call of Duty®: Ghosts .Крутая игра
  7. Smwutches Win User

    Call of Duty Ghosts Freefall map pack not received

    It is in the t&c of the offer http://rewards.xbox.com/ghosts/terms-and-conditions/

    3. How to Receive Offer: During the Offer Period, Xbox Live Rewards members who purchase Call of Duty: Ghosts for the Xbox 360 from the Xbox Games Store Games on Demand ("GoND") will be eligible to receive the Call of Duty: Ghosts multiplayer
    map Free Fall. Members will receive a code via email that they will redeem to receive the Call of Duty: Ghosts multiplayer map Free Fall.

    Limit: One (1) Free Fall map per person. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address or Gamertag. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than one (1) Free Fall map by using
    multiple/different email addresses, Gamertags, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant's Free Fall map and that participant may be disqualified.
    Participants will receive the Free Fall map on or around November 26, 2013.



    I believe they don't generate the codes until after the offer ends.
  8. HassanB Win User

    Free fall dynamic bonus map

    Hi,

    Activision has answered this question here.

    If I pre-order Call of Duty: Ghosts digitally, do I still get the Free Fall map?

    North America and Latin America

    • Xbox — There are no digital download pre-orders currently available for Xbox 360 or Xbox One. However, those who purchase the game on Xbox 360 Games on Demand between 11/5/2013 and 11/18/2013 will receive a token for Free Fall.Tokens will
      be delivered via email three weeks after date of purchase.
    • PlayStation — Anyone who pre-orders Call of Duty: Ghosts for digital download from PlayStation Network will also receive the Free Fall downloadable bonus map.
    • PC — Anyone who pre-orders Call of Duty: Ghosts for digital download from participating PC digital download retailers will also receive the Free Fall downloadable bonus map.
    Outside North America and Latin America

    • Xbox — There are no digital download pre-orders currently available for Xbox 360 or Xbox One.
    • PlayStation — Due to retailer exclusivities, Free Fall is not available with PlayStation Network digital download pre-orders in other countries.
    • PC — Anyone who pre-orders Call of Duty: Ghosts for digital download from participating PC digital download retailers will also receive the Free Fall downloadable bonus map.

Thema:

Call of Duty®: Ghosts: mapa de bonificación Free Fall para la Xbox 360

Loading...
  1. Call of Duty®: Ghosts: mapa de bonificación Free Fall para la Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Call Duty® Ghosts

  2. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  3. Proposal for a Hybrid Premium Monetization Model for the Call of Duty Franchise

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposal for a Hybrid Premium Monetization Model for the Call of Duty Franchise: To: Xbox Leadership & Global Brand Strategy Team Executive Summary The current 12-month delay for Call of Duty titles on Xbox Game Pass creates unnecessary friction with the core player base,...
  4. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  5. ***Bug*** Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) achievements are not listed on my profile as a...

    in XboX Insiders
    ***Bug*** Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) achievements are not listed on my profile as a...: Los logros se desbloquearon correctamente y se ven en la guía de Xbox, pero no se ven en el archivo de mi perfil como el último juego jugado, ni tampoco aparecen en la sección de Logros de mi...
  6. O call of duty Warzone tá cheio de bugs

    in XboX Insiders
    O call of duty Warzone tá cheio de bugs: Eu peguei tendente o prestígio 5 e o 2 e não consigo usar as skin por causa de um bug e também sumiu as skin do ghost zumbi, soap sem máscara e soap com máscara. Eu ficou muito triste em saber que...
  7. Xbox Discord Not Connecting Calls

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Discord Not Connecting Calls: Has anyone else gotten the issue where your discord calls will transfer to Xbox but won't actually connect you/it's stuck buffering the connect. Ive tried uninstalling the app then unlinking...
  8. No input from mic when turning on while in a dc call or party

    in XboX Insiders
    No input from mic when turning on while in a dc call or party: When I'm in a discord call or xbox party with no mic connected, and connect one. I'll have no mic input but the audio works fine. Once I leave the discord call or xbox party and rejoin my input is...
  9. Call of Duty problem

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty problem: This morning I attempted to play Call of Duty on line but it would only let me play a private game. I am an ultimate game pass member full subscription up to date. I have tried resetting my modem...
  10. Cannot play multiplayer on xbox one Call of Duty 6

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play multiplayer on xbox one Call of Duty 6: I have ultimate game pass. I bought call of duty 6 Tuesday was playing online Wednesday evening. Since yesterday evening when I go onto multiplayer it only gives me the option of private match. My...