Call of Duty Extinction Achievement Not Unlocking

Discus and support Call of Duty Extinction Achievement Not Unlocking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I ran into an issue where I may be unable to unlock an achievement. The achievement "Made it out Alive" for Extinction isn't unlocking despite the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mkilts, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Mkilts
    Mkilts Guest

So I ran into an issue where I may be unable to unlock an achievement. The achievement "Made it out Alive" for Extinction isn't unlocking despite the fact that I have beaten Extinction mode before. This is proven by the fact that I have the "Speedrunner"
    achievement. The achievement mentions that you have to escape for the first time, however the problem I seem to have ran into is that the first time I did beat the mission I was disconnected from the Internet as I finished therefore technically beating it
    just offline. Now, I believe the game thinks that I haven't beaten it before. Is there a way to fix this problem or am I just short of luck?

Also I read that this achievement is kind of bugged when obtained on the 360 version of the game, however I haven't beaten extinction on 360 before so this shouldn't be the case.

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

Mkilts, Jan 11, 2014
  2. CRABS 80
    CRABS 80 Guest
    xbox one extinction

Call of duty ghost extinction on xbox one

CRABS 80, Jan 11, 2014
  3. I want a new xbox one game which one should I pick?

So no one cares for Extinction mode in call of duty ghosts?

X box Fighter, Jan 11, 2014
  4. LanceX2 Win User

Achievements Complete – Not Unlocked

call of duty Ghosts, survive extinction , all challenges complete - not unlocked

12 kills on dig site titanfallk - not unlocked
  5. Ky3217 Win User

Extinction not included?

@kanaye really? I thought I heard it was unlocked straight away?

edit: http://www.gamefront.com/call-of-duty-ghosts-how-to-unlock-extinction-mode/
  6. CRABS 80 Win User

xbox one extinction

Call of duty ghost extinction on xbox one
  7. X box Fighter Win User

I want a new xbox one game which one should I pick?

So no one cares for Extinction mode in call of duty ghosts?
  8. Epic Louie Win User

Achievement notification not working

This happens to me whenever I try to unlock achievements in Call of Duty: Ghosts.
Thema:

1. Call of Duty Extinction Achievement Not Unlocking - Similar Threads - Call Duty Extinction

2. My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty: My xbox gets very loud when im in the main menu/lobby of call of duty, but when i go into a game it goes full silent. I recently cleaned my xbox so there is no dust in it and call of duty is the...
  3. My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: I recently replaced my RTX 3080 with a 4080 Super, and it works fine with other games, except sometimes when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I ran into an error on Hogwarts Legacy a...
  4. Call Of Duty With Tmobile Home Internet On Xbox One Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call Of Duty With Tmobile Home Internet On Xbox One Series X: When I first tried connecting my Xbox One to my T-Mobile home internet I couldn't even connect to Xbox Live but I plugged the Xbox into the modem with an ethernet cable and now the game works fine...
  5. call of duty MW3 wont run due to a fault in the; ucrtbase.dll file.

in XBoX on Windows
    call of duty MW3 wont run due to a fault in the; ucrtbase.dll file.: Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty HQ\cod.exe Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll error thats appearing in my event viewer....
  6. Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...: Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern Warfare - in game currency) for my son and have been unsuccessful in retrieving the coins for him to use. I...
  7. Call of Duty update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty update: Call of Duty update will not load. I'm looking for a solution, it been over a week and i am unable to play. b7fe8a89-330d-4ca8-a58a-923d4f1ae8d3
  8. Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S: This is an issue Microsoft needs to fix. Here is a link to a forum that describes the problem in more detail. Very frustrating…...
  9. Call of duty ghost freezes in multiplayer and extinction menu and will only let me play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty ghost freezes in multiplayer and extinction menu and will only let me play...: Call of duty ghost freezes in multiplayer and extinction menu and will only let me play campaign Xbox series x 11b7c332-3409-4b6c-b279-847cf89d9d4b
  10. Xbox call of duty ghost extinction levels from 360 to Xbox one how to transfer/sync level

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox call of duty ghost extinction levels from 360 to Xbox one how to transfer/sync level: Hello first time asking question here, not sure if this is correct place to do so as when I tried looking around Xbox support it just kept sending me to new windows/ pages and I couldn't find a...