CALL OF DUTY DLC NOT WORKING ON NEW CONSOLES EVEN THOUGH IT CAME OUT OVER 6 YEARS AGO. I...

Discus and support CALL OF DUTY DLC NOT WORKING ON NEW CONSOLES EVEN THOUGH IT CAME OUT OVER 6 YEARS AGO. I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I bought havoc a year ago for call of duty advanced warfare. I had a xbox one and was having no issues. Then I got a series s and now I can only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Walkingicon Icon, Oct 7, 2022.

1. CALL OF DUTY DLC NOT WORKING ON NEW CONSOLES EVEN THOUGH IT CAME OUT OVER 6 YEARS AGO. I...

So I bought havoc a year ago for call of duty advanced warfare. I had a xbox one and was having no issues. Then I got a series s and now I can only play the base map that came with the game. NONE OF THE DLC WORKS EVEN THOUGH I PAID FOR IT. This is frustrating because even with my series x that basically has a 3080 in it, I still cant play a games DLC from 2015. Microsoft please help me. I don't feel like using my ps4 or PC but I don't have a choice

:)

Walkingicon Icon, Oct 7, 2022
  2. KieranRea Win User

Call of Duty Black Ops 3 (xbox 360 version)

The version of Black Ops 1 you get with 3 is literally just the original Black Ops 1. No DLC, not remastered, just the same base game that came out 6 years ago.
  3. Lestat Phoenix Win User

Call Of Duty Ghost, will look better on PC!

That should be a given...PC will always out perform Consoles... In 6 hours from now there will something even better than what we had 6 hours ago..;)
  4. Internet Expert Win User

Disappointed at no Halo 6 announcement

[quote user="IgotTSondabrain"]I know halo 5 came out less than a year ago[/quote]

Well, yeah, that's kinda why there's no announcement of Halo 6. When you look back at the release dates of the original trilogy (1-3) and the newer trilogy (4-6), there's a new Halo every three years, average.

2018 is probably a better time to start expecting something. If you're looking for churned-out, yearly releases, I'd stick to the Call of Duty franchise.
  5. Eggnogga Win User

Finally got around to finishing Alan Wake and...

I know on the original you got a free DLC. I take it the other came out much later?
    It was only free if you bought a brand new copy of the game. If the code hasn't already expired (the game came out 4+ years ago), then you'll get it free.
    The 2nd DLC came out a few months after the game came out, and then there was a stand-alone XBLA Alan Wake game which came out a couple years ago.
  6. Dwoop33 Win User

Battlefield Hardline Premium announced

So it's kinda like the Call Of Duty ELITE program when it came out 4 years ago? Way to be cutting edge EA! Woohoo!! Next! lol
Thema:

CALL OF DUTY DLC NOT WORKING ON NEW CONSOLES EVEN THOUGH IT CAME OUT OVER 6 YEARS AGO. I...

1. CALL OF DUTY DLC NOT WORKING ON NEW CONSOLES EVEN THOUGH IT CAME OUT OVER 6 YEARS AGO. I... - Similar Threads - CALL DUTY DLC

2. My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty: My xbox gets very loud when im in the main menu/lobby of call of duty, but when i go into a game it goes full silent. I recently cleaned my xbox so there is no dust in it and call of duty is the...
  3. My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: I recently replaced my RTX 3080 with a 4080 Super, and it works fine with other games, except sometimes when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I ran into an error on Hogwarts Legacy a...
  4. Call Of Duty With Tmobile Home Internet On Xbox One Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call Of Duty With Tmobile Home Internet On Xbox One Series X: When I first tried connecting my Xbox One to my T-Mobile home internet I couldn't even connect to Xbox Live but I plugged the Xbox into the modem with an ethernet cable and now the game works fine...
  5. call of duty MW3 wont run due to a fault in the; ucrtbase.dll file.

in XBoX on Windows
    call of duty MW3 wont run due to a fault in the; ucrtbase.dll file.: Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty HQ\cod.exe Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll error thats appearing in my event viewer....
  6. Can't Download DLC for Call of Duty World at War On New Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download DLC for Call of Duty World at War On New Xbox One: On my first Xbox One, I've purchased Call of Duty World at War as well as some DLC, specifically Map Pack 3. On my new Xbox One (same XBL account, connected to the same WiFi) I have been able to...
  7. If i cant access my dlc content from call of duty mw3 would i call Activision or is that a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i cant access my dlc content from call of duty mw3 would i call Activision or is that a...: If my friend bought the dlc for the new call of duty mw3 & he cant access it whos end is it that we go complain about ? 77a624de-7850-40c9-8440-7e0d8c6e6346
  8. Call of Duty: Ghost DLC not downloaded correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Ghost DLC not downloaded correctly: I recently purchased the Call of Duty: Ghost add-on Season Pass. I go in game to download the items I have purchased but they are still at their original set price. I go on to discover that the...
  9. Call of Duty MW3 DLC not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty MW3 DLC not downloading: I just purchased the Vault edition for MW3 to have early access to the campaign, however I keep getting the error that I need to download the proper DLC. From what I am seeing, I have downloaded...
  10. Hi. I've have call of duty black ops 3 and I bought a dlc but I didn't get the gobble gum.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi. I've have call of duty black ops 3 and I bought a dlc but I didn't get the gobble gum.: Hi. I've had call of duty black ops 3 for a wile and I the descent dlc because it comes with a gobble gum. Now I got the maps fine but when I go to the zombies menu and check my gobble gum it says...