Call Of Duty // Development Proposal

Discus and support Call Of Duty // Development Proposal in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Sent: Thursday, 04 March 2021 14:34 To: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** Subject: Call Of Duty // Development Proposal... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JacquesArno, Jan 26, 2022.

  1. JacquesArno
    JacquesArno Guest

    Call Of Duty // Development Proposal


    Sent: Thursday, 04 March 2021 14:34
    To: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
    Subject: Call Of Duty // Development Proposal



    To whom this may concern,



    After spending a few hours into the new Call of Duty Black Ops Season II and looking at all the new content, I had an idea that would revolutionize the game going forward.



    Each season a battle pass as well as operator bundles get released, however you get clients that refrain from buying these operator bundles as the might not like or want the additions bundled with it.





    My suggestion would be as follow:



    Divide the content in the following groups.



    1. Operators
    2. Weapon Blueprints
    3. Miscellaneous (reticle, tracers music etc.)
    4. Cammo, Weapons and vehicles could be split)

    Put the client in charge of customizing or creating their own personalized operator bundle, whereby the would be able to match certain weapon blue prints, reticle, cammos etc. with their favorite operator.



    This means that more people would be buying the content created and the developers will capitalize on the income generated from such a minor change. It’s hard to fully explain on email.





    During the years of supporting activation (call of duty franchise) I personally have been hesitant in buying operator bundles, as I might not have wanted a certain weapon blue print, cammo etc. that came with the bundle.



    This remains a suggestion, however the research I’ve done within my community shows that 94.3% of active players would positively jump at the option of buying the former, if structured as such.



    I thank you for your time and consideration in reading this.



    I look forward to your response.

    :)
     
    JacquesArno, Jan 26, 2022
    #1
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Call Of Duty // Development Proposal

    Even though Microsoft have bought Activision, they still have no input in the game until the purchase of the company has been green lighted by all the different commissions that have to be involved.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

    Call Of Duty // Development Proposal

    That would need to be directed at Activision as they are the ones who publish COD...Microsoft have no input into a game's features etc
  4. DanteSparda504 Win User

    Solution to rushed CoD franchise?

    Call of Duty isn't rushed. True, a new game comes out every year, but they are by different developers. Each Call of Duty gets two years in development. That's far from rushed, especially from a developer who are experienced with game development like Treyarch
    and Infinity Ward.
  5. SpeedyBlueDude Win User

    Show activision how you feel this fall!!

    I don't know much about Call of Duty, but what I do know is that it is developed by 2 different companies, Infinity and Beyond, and Treyarch. For some reasons, they like to take turns to make Call of Duty games good 1 year, and s*** the next. Since Treyarch
    is developing this years Call of Duty this year is the year Call of Duty s***.

    -

    So no, I will not be buying Black Ops 2.
  6. chemicalsora Win User

    who's taking over cod after treyarch

    For those not in the know, if Sledgehammer's job postings are any indication, they're seriously stocking up on personnel to develop a Call of Duty title. Considering that Neversoft's role in CoD development has bee a support one, like Raven Software, and
    SHG's success with MW3, Activision might see fit to bestow the development duty for a third main studio to work on Call of Duty.
Thema:

Call Of Duty // Development Proposal

Loading...
  1. Call Of Duty // Development Proposal - Similar Threads - Call Duty Development

  2. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  3. Proposal for a Hybrid Premium Monetization Model for the Call of Duty Franchise

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposal for a Hybrid Premium Monetization Model for the Call of Duty Franchise: To: Xbox Leadership & Global Brand Strategy Team Executive Summary The current 12-month delay for Call of Duty titles on Xbox Game Pass creates unnecessary friction with the core player base,...
  4. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  5. ***Bug*** Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) achievements are not listed on my profile as a...

    in XboX Insiders
    ***Bug*** Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) achievements are not listed on my profile as a...: Los logros se desbloquearon correctamente y se ven en la guía de Xbox, pero no se ven en el archivo de mi perfil como el último juego jugado, ni tampoco aparecen en la sección de Logros de mi...
  6. O call of duty Warzone tá cheio de bugs

    in XboX Insiders
    O call of duty Warzone tá cheio de bugs: Eu peguei tendente o prestígio 5 e o 2 e não consigo usar as skin por causa de um bug e também sumiu as skin do ghost zumbi, soap sem máscara e soap com máscara. Eu ficou muito triste em saber que...
  7. Call of Duty problem

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty problem: This morning I attempted to play Call of Duty on line but it would only let me play a private game. I am an ultimate game pass member full subscription up to date. I have tried resetting my modem...
  8. Cannot play multiplayer on xbox one Call of Duty 6

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play multiplayer on xbox one Call of Duty 6: I have ultimate game pass. I bought call of duty 6 Tuesday was playing online Wednesday evening. Since yesterday evening when I go onto multiplayer it only gives me the option of private match. My...
  9. Call of duty black ops 6 s

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops 6 s: I purchased black ops 6 when it came out digital and when I try to play multiplayer it says I have to buy it when I already own it and this happens on my Ps5 as well both consoles having same...
  10. Call duty cheating and development problems ever going to be fixed by Microsoft?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call duty cheating and development problems ever going to be fixed by Microsoft?: "However, it is important to recognize that the operation and development of Call of Duty is still handled by Activision Blizzard and its development teams such as Treyarch and Infinity Ward....