Call of duty cold war telling me to purchase again when I've owned it and been playing...

Discus and support Call of duty cold war telling me to purchase again when I've owned it and been playing... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi so today I finally got my hands on the xbox series x, downloaded cold war and it won't even let me on says I have to purchase it again to play even... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NathyB123, Mar 9, 2021.

1. NathyB123
    NathyB123 Guest

Call of duty cold war telling me to purchase again when I've owned it and been playing...

Hi so today I finally got my hands on the xbox series x, downloaded cold war and it won't even let me on says I have to purchase it again to play even though I own it. I literally played it a few hours ago on my xbox one but now I'm on the series x it don't seem to work.... Help please

:)

NathyB123, Mar 9, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Call of duty cold war telling me to purchase again when I've owned it and been playing since launch

Hello NathyB123, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here:

After each step try to see if the issue is fixed!

First, please select System > Settings > account > remove accounts and then select your account and select Remove to confirm.

Then, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2-3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

If the issue persists, please select System > Settings > General > Network setting > Advanced settings > Alternate MAC address: clear

Then, please select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. AllAlexi Win User

Call of Duty Black Ops Cross Gen Upgrade

4. GualmaineGray Win User

I purchased the game and can't play it.

The game, Call of Duty - Cold war , brought it from game stop , for the Xbox 1 console. I put the disk in it downloaded but still telling me to purchase game So I can play it ,checked today it's only letting me play Zombies and Multiplayer but no Campaign?
  5. Ratatouille_05 Win User

Selling Xbox Series X to Friend with Digital Games and Hardcopy Games

Can I play the games (Call of Duty Cold War and Call of Duty Modern Warfare) on my Windows PC?
  6. JimG122 Win User

COD Cold War on Xbox One

Code:

CALL OF DUTY®: BLACK OPS COLD WAR
    Microsoft Xbox

Thanks. It was purchased for me through Walmart and redeemed at my Xbox account
Thema:

1. Call of duty cold war telling me to purchase again when I've owned it and been playing... - Similar Threads - Call duty cold

2. Can't press A Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't press A Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War: Everytime I try and play Call of Duty Black Ops Cold war one my Xbox 1 when I first load up the game it doesn't let me press a to start the game. The only thing that works is completely restarting...
  3. Call of duty black ops cold war not working help please!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops cold war not working help please!: Hi, as of today my COD black ops cold war will not start, everytime I go to press A to start the game it says I need to purchase it, which I have already done. When I do click purchase to see what...
  4. Need help getting Call of duty Cold war back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help getting Call of duty Cold war back.: I recently switched from the Xbox one to Xbox one s. All was going, Most games were downloaded and worked perfectly fine except for one, That is Call of duty cold war. I saw this and thought oh...
  5. How to fix my call of Duty black ops Cold War game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix my call of Duty black ops Cold War game: I just purchase call of duty black ops Cold War and download it on my Xbox half way and it said that I can start to play but when I tried playing it it wouldn’t start it just sent me to purchase...
  6. why can't I play call of duty cold war on this specific account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't I play call of duty cold war on this specific account: cold war closes anytime I try entering the game on this account but another account works jus fine da158cff-840c-4f28-ae9d-75ee1c741121
  7. Call of duty Cold War, not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Cold War, not working: I went and purchased the largest pack of call duty. Cold War is like 64 something and I downloaded it but when I go to play it, it says for me to purchase the game but when I hit a deer purchase...
  8. why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still...: why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still havent gotten my money on my (XBOX) i want my money on my xbox please i havent gotten it yet. Just try...
  9. game crashing. call of duty black ops cold war version 1.0.34.0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game crashing. call of duty black ops cold war version 1.0.34.0: call of duty black ops cold war version 1.0.34.0 -- zombies - outbreak - game crashes to a black screen whilst loading lobby to first zone, have tried all previous resolutions detailled in a...
  10. Call of Duty Cold War asking for game pass even though I personally bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Cold War asking for game pass even though I personally bought it: So I bought Call of Duty Cold War digitally on my Xbox maybe about a year ago, I deleted for about 2 months I reinstall it and it asks for me to choose a game pass plan even though I bought the...