Call of duty cold war server problems? Banned me ??

Discus and support Call of duty cold war server problems? Banned me ?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I have call of duty cold war and it keep kicking me off of the servers and saying I been banned? I don't cheat or nothing im not that good really... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ButterbeanSnyder, Aug 4, 2021.

1. Call of duty cold war server problems? Banned me ??

Hello I have call of duty cold war and it keep kicking me off of the servers and saying I been banned? I don't cheat or nothing im not that good really but I enjoy this game on a daily and I'm getting really frustrated about this. I don't know how to get ahold of Activision they websit all messed up too. Can some one 0lease help

:)

ButterbeanSnyder, Aug 4, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @ButterbeanSnyder! I hope that you are doing well!

I truly apologies about this issue. Unfortunately, with in-game ban, you will have to get in touch with the game developer to investigate your case.
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

Unfortunately, this is a problem that only ACTIVISION can solve, I recommend that you try to contact them via the link below, enter the details of your problem and say you didn't do anything wrong, they will check your account after that.

https://support.activision.com/ban-appeal

*I hope this can help you.
  4. TJMoses Win User

Xbox live problem

people have been using hacks on call of duty cold war and other games, with that in mind Cold war just came out not too long ago, the hacks they are using are screwing up xbox live and playstation servers for online gameplay. at this moment there’s not definite time on when the servers will be back online as far as i’ve seen.
  5. HeadShotDKO1987 Win User

Cold war

Call of duty cold war is not working
  6. Francia J. Win User

I have no Content packs for Black Ops Cold War

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Sine this is a physical disc game, simply search the content packs directly on Microsoft Store. Here you go:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 1

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 2

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 3

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 4
Thema:

1. Call of duty cold war server problems? Banned me ?? - Similar Threads - Call duty cold

2. Can't press A Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't press A Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War: Everytime I try and play Call of Duty Black Ops Cold war one my Xbox 1 when I first load up the game it doesn't let me press a to start the game. The only thing that works is completely restarting...
  3. Call of duty black ops cold war not working help please!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops cold war not working help please!: Hi, as of today my COD black ops cold war will not start, everytime I go to press A to start the game it says I need to purchase it, which I have already done. When I do click purchase to see what...
  4. Need help getting Call of duty Cold war back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help getting Call of duty Cold war back.: I recently switched from the Xbox one to Xbox one s. All was going, Most games were downloaded and worked perfectly fine except for one, That is Call of duty cold war. I saw this and thought oh...
  5. How to fix my call of Duty black ops Cold War game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix my call of Duty black ops Cold War game: I just purchase call of duty black ops Cold War and download it on my Xbox half way and it said that I can start to play but when I tried playing it it wouldn’t start it just sent me to purchase...
  6. why can't I play call of duty cold war on this specific account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't I play call of duty cold war on this specific account: cold war closes anytime I try entering the game on this account but another account works jus fine da158cff-840c-4f28-ae9d-75ee1c741121
  7. Call of duty Cold War, not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Cold War, not working: I went and purchased the largest pack of call duty. Cold War is like 64 something and I downloaded it but when I go to play it, it says for me to purchase the game but when I hit a deer purchase...
  8. why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still...: why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still havent gotten my money on my (XBOX) i want my money on my xbox please i havent gotten it yet. Just try...
  9. game crashing. call of duty black ops cold war version 1.0.34.0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game crashing. call of duty black ops cold war version 1.0.34.0: call of duty black ops cold war version 1.0.34.0 -- zombies - outbreak - game crashes to a black screen whilst loading lobby to first zone, have tried all previous resolutions detailled in a...
  10. Call of Duty Cold War asking for game pass even though I personally bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Cold War asking for game pass even though I personally bought it: So I bought Call of Duty Cold War digitally on my Xbox maybe about a year ago, I deleted for about 2 months I reinstall it and it asks for me to choose a game pass plan even though I bought the...