Call of duty Cold War not working saying I need to buy the game to play.

Discus and support Call of duty Cold War not working saying I need to buy the game to play. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have paid for call of duty Cold War and after a week of playing im not able to turn the game on it just says to buy the game to play I don't know... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JacobLarsen4, Nov 19, 2020.

1. JacobLarsen4
    JacobLarsen4 Guest

I have paid for call of duty Cold War and after a week of playing im not able to turn the game on it just says to buy the game to play I don't know what to do ??

:)

JacobLarsen4, Nov 19, 2020
  2. BladeGathers Win User

I bought the game and it says I have to buy it again

I preordered call of duty Cold War and it was working fine until last night and now when I try to open it it says “to play this, you’ll need to buy it” and in my full library it doesn’t show up but in the store it says I own it
  3. Ratatouille_05 Win User

Selling Xbox Series X to Friend with Digital Games and Hardcopy Games

Can I play the games (Call of Duty Cold War and Call of Duty Modern Warfare) on my Windows PC?
  4. bmundo Win User

Games crashing back to home screen series s

At this stage just call of duty black ops Cold War and apex legends I also play call of duty modern warfare and it works fine
  5. FloridaKid1 Win User

Why can’t I pre order call of duty black ops Cold War on xbox

I cant buy call of duty cold war it says cant process your payment please contact microsoft support. Any advice ?
  6. HeadShotDKO1987 Win User

Cold war

Call of duty cold war is not working
Thema:

1. Call of duty Cold War not working saying I need to buy the game to play. - Similar Threads - Call duty Cold

2. Can't press A Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't press A Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War: Everytime I try and play Call of Duty Black Ops Cold war one my Xbox 1 when I first load up the game it doesn't let me press a to start the game. The only thing that works is completely restarting...
  3. Call of duty black ops cold war not working help please!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops cold war not working help please!: Hi, as of today my COD black ops cold war will not start, everytime I go to press A to start the game it says I need to purchase it, which I have already done. When I do click purchase to see what...
  4. Need help getting Call of duty Cold war back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help getting Call of duty Cold war back.: I recently switched from the Xbox one to Xbox one s. All was going, Most games were downloaded and worked perfectly fine except for one, That is Call of duty cold war. I saw this and thought oh...
  5. How to fix my call of Duty black ops Cold War game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix my call of Duty black ops Cold War game: I just purchase call of duty black ops Cold War and download it on my Xbox half way and it said that I can start to play but when I tried playing it it wouldn’t start it just sent me to purchase...
  6. why can't I play call of duty cold war on this specific account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't I play call of duty cold war on this specific account: cold war closes anytime I try entering the game on this account but another account works jus fine da158cff-840c-4f28-ae9d-75ee1c741121
  7. Call of duty Cold War, not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Cold War, not working: I went and purchased the largest pack of call duty. Cold War is like 64 something and I downloaded it but when I go to play it, it says for me to purchase the game but when I hit a deer purchase...
  8. why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still...: why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still havent gotten my money on my (XBOX) i want my money on my xbox please i havent gotten it yet. Just try...
  9. game crashing. call of duty black ops cold war version 1.0.34.0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game crashing. call of duty black ops cold war version 1.0.34.0: call of duty black ops cold war version 1.0.34.0 -- zombies - outbreak - game crashes to a black screen whilst loading lobby to first zone, have tried all previous resolutions detailled in a...
  10. Call of Duty Cold War asking for game pass even though I personally bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Cold War asking for game pass even though I personally bought it: So I bought Call of Duty Cold War digitally on my Xbox maybe about a year ago, I deleted for about 2 months I reinstall it and it asks for me to choose a game pass plan even though I bought the...