Call of duty COD points not showing
Discus and support Call of duty COD points not showing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; At the start of season 3 on warzone i bought some cod points to buy the battle pass but they havent shown up yet. This was last week. Any advice on how... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by danielhudson5, Apr 29, 2021.
Thema:
Call of duty COD points not showing
Loading...
-
Call of duty COD points not showing - Similar Threads - Call duty COD
-
The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.
in XboX InsidersThe Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it... -
Proposal for a Hybrid Premium Monetization Model for the Call of Duty Franchise
in XboX InsidersProposal for a Hybrid Premium Monetization Model for the Call of Duty Franchise: To: Xbox Leadership & Global Brand Strategy Team Executive Summary The current 12-month delay for Call of Duty titles on Xbox Game Pass creates unnecessary friction with the core player base,... -
request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...
in XboX Insidersrequest for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox... -
***Bug*** Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) achievements are not listed on my profile as a...
in XboX Insiders***Bug*** Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) achievements are not listed on my profile as a...: Los logros se desbloquearon correctamente y se ven en la guía de Xbox, pero no se ven en el archivo de mi perfil como el último juego jugado, ni tampoco aparecen en la sección de Logros de mi... -
Error code 0x80831003 but when I check it says COD(call of duty) has 46.3GB of reserved...
in XBoX Games and AppsError code 0x80831003 but when I check it says COD(call of duty) has 46.3GB of reserved...: I'm trying to play COD but it says that error code, I've tried on my other consoles and it works on them, I have a series s if that helps. I have tried to delete data from other games, even delete... -
Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It...
in XBoX Games and AppsMic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It...: Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It works within other games and a new Mike will not work either 375477f3-5ccf-44d5-9816-93f8509f27c4 -
Cannot find call of duty 4 modern warfare and cod 1 and 2 on the xbox store. Not sure if it...
in XBoX Games and AppsCannot find call of duty 4 modern warfare and cod 1 and 2 on the xbox store. Not sure if it...: Cannot find call of duty 4 modern warfare and cod 1 and 2 on the xbox store. Not sure if it is a region problem? 84ad9160-0ace-47ec-8ba1-f14b378719e8 -
A Veteran COD players request To "Microsoft" Regarding Call of Duty!
in XBoX Games and AppsA Veteran COD players request To "Microsoft" Regarding Call of Duty!: So, I just seen on youtube that microsoft has offically purchased activision. Which is great news since that franchise has been a huge **** show for the past 5 years. As a veteran call of duty... -
Can you play call of duty modern warfare II bought on a pc (cod accaunt)?
in XBoX Games and AppsCan you play call of duty modern warfare II bought on a pc (cod accaunt)?: I'm wondering if I could buy CoD MWII on official Activision Website and play it on my Xbox registered in the accaunt I bought the game da987789-efbc-4fe2-9584-6b25df6dc310