Call of duty Black Ops 2 Season pass error 8007045D

Discus and support Call of duty Black Ops 2 Season pass error 8007045D in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need help with a problem I have with the Call of duty Black Ops 2 Season pass. So It did let me download some DLC packs. However for some reason it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Irvin Gamboa, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Irvin Gamboa
    Irvin Gamboa Guest

I need help with a problem I have with the Call of duty Black Ops 2 Season pass. So It did let me download some DLC packs. However for some reason it doesn’t let me download two of them and that is the Vengeance and Uprising DLCS. I always get either two things. An error code that says 8007045D or network issues but when I check the services are all working. Please help me out

:)

Irvin Gamboa, Mar 27, 2023
  2. Solitarie A Win User

shredded season pass code

3. SebastienDragon Win User

Carte prépayée qui napparais pas sur les x box [Prepaid card that Napparais not on the X box]

Je veux acheter le saison pass de black ops 4 call of duty

[Translation - I want to buy the season pass of black ops 4 call of duty]
  4. Team Klepek Win User

Elite Info

Q - If I buy a Season Pass, will I get early access to the Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 DLC Map Packs?

A - No, fans who purchase the Season Pass will have access to each of the Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 DLC Map Packs on the same date as those who purchase the DLC Map Packs á la carte for their respective platform.

From the link in the first post.
  5. bowski477 Win User

Hi I've bought black ops 2 for 360 to play on xbox 1 how do I buy a season pass

You can purchase the season pass right from
    HERE
    . Are you getting an error if you try to purchase it?
  6. PunchedBump156 Win User

Black Ops 2 season pass

yes they do match and its not a card its a receipt they gave me that had a code. it says call of duty black ops II season pass. it gave me the info to download so i did that then it said go to bing and type in call of duty black ops II season pass but it
    just gave me 4000 microsoft points.
Thema:

1. Call of duty Black Ops 2 Season pass error 8007045D - Similar Threads - Call duty Black

2. I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...: Anyone else having the same problem as me. I'm on Xbox Series X try playing any Xbox 360 backwards compatible game online and it says "Your connection to Xbox Live has been lost. Please sign in...
  3. Can't press A Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't press A Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War: Everytime I try and play Call of Duty Black Ops Cold war one my Xbox 1 when I first load up the game it doesn't let me press a to start the game. The only thing that works is completely restarting...
  4. Call of duty black ops cold war not working help please!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops cold war not working help please!: Hi, as of today my COD black ops cold war will not start, everytime I go to press A to start the game it says I need to purchase it, which I have already done. When I do click purchase to see what...
  5. Trying to play call of duty black ops online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play call of duty black ops online: I’m trying to play call of duty black ops online and it’s saying current profile is not allowed to play online. I just updated my game pass today 8ab442ae-1b85-49af-bb42-f5b39207adfd
  6. Call of Duty Black Ops 2 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Black Ops 2 problem: I have been doing the most to get black ops 2 to work and nothing has worked I wasn't able to even start the game now its telling me about an update that isn't allowing me to play. I have all the...
  7. So I came into a match on Call of Duty Black Ops 2 with a Hacker.

in XBoX on Windows
    So I came into a match on Call of Duty Black Ops 2 with a Hacker.: Help me there is this user on Black Ops 2 named [mod removed] and somehow he killed through walls and killed all my team. He also gave me a bunch of achievements on Black Ops 2. I wasn't happy, I...
  8. How to fix my call of Duty black ops Cold War game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix my call of Duty black ops Cold War game: I just purchase call of duty black ops Cold War and download it on my Xbox half way and it said that I can start to play but when I tried playing it it wouldn’t start it just sent me to purchase...
  9. I have a perfectly good Call of Duty Black Ops One disc for the Xbox 360, but it says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a perfectly good Call of Duty Black Ops One disc for the Xbox 360, but it says...: Every time I put it in it says unrecognizable or unreadable, but the disc is perfectly fine. 91d977d5-8118-4189-bf26-df9e5f49597e
  10. Can't play Call Of Duty Black Ops3 Disc or Digital Version on my Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Call Of Duty Black Ops3 Disc or Digital Version on my Xbox One S: My Original Xbox One power supply died and I was told you can't get them anymore! So I purchased an Xbox One S Pre Owned and can't play Call of Duty Black Ops 3. But I could on my Original Xbox...