Call of Duty Advanced Warfare (Xbox 360) DLCs not working.

Discus and support Call of Duty Advanced Warfare (Xbox 360) DLCs not working. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recent purchased 2 "extra armory slots" for 1.99 plus tax each in the in game store. The extra armory slots are not appearing in the redeemable loot... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BONECLAW, Mar 9, 2023.

1. BONECLAW
    BONECLAW Guest

I recent purchased 2 "extra armory slots" for 1.99 plus tax each in the in game store. The extra armory slots are not appearing in the redeemable loot armory and my armory slots are now full.

I also have a copy of the Atlas Pro Edition that came with all a Season Pass that included 4 Maps, Atlas Gorge MP Map and the "Advanced Warfare Atlas Dig Pack". All but the Atlas Dig Pack seem to be in working order for me.

The Atlas Dig Pack is suppose to come with the following items: Atlas exoskeleton, the Bal-27 AE Assault Rifle and Atlas 45 AE Pistol, Atlas Helmet, Player Card, 5 bonus Supply Drops, Advanced Arsenal, and a Single Player exoskeleton Upgrade.

As far as I can tell, I only received the Single Player exoskeleton Upgrade and the Advanced Arsenal. Everything else are nowhere to be found.

If anyone can assist me with this, it would be greatly appreciated.

:)

BONECLAW, Mar 9, 2023
  2. MessiahBrowny Win User

Call of Duty 2014 reveal dated for 4th May - "a new era arrives" on Xbox One

3. onyxishere Win User

Charged for something i never received

4. Tomm_A Win User

Hello BONECLAW,

Thank you for your prompt response.

It appears that it is game specific issue and this is best addressed by the game developer through their site. Let us help you get to the right place.

For this, the best approach is contacting the game expert through the link below:

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Liam Griffiths Win User

Did u ever manage to fix this problem mate ?
  6. BONECLAW Win User

Hello ,

Thank you for your prompt response.

It appears that it is game specific issue and this is best addressed by the game developer through their site. Let us help you get to the right place.

For this, the best approach is contacting the game expert through the link below:

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

Tomm_A

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
    Hello Tomm,
    I did as you suggested. Unfortunately over a month and a half has now passed and my issue has not been resolved. I've provided all the information they've requested. Over that time, I've inquired about the status of my issue (once every 1-2 weeks) and now I am now being ignored by their team.
Thema:

1. Call of Duty Advanced Warfare (Xbox 360) DLCs not working. - Similar Threads - Call Duty Advanced

2. My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty: My xbox gets very loud when im in the main menu/lobby of call of duty, but when i go into a game it goes full silent. I recently cleaned my xbox so there is no dust in it and call of duty is the...
  3. My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: I recently replaced my RTX 3080 with a 4080 Super, and it works fine with other games, except sometimes when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I ran into an error on Hogwarts Legacy a...
  4. Call Of Duty With Tmobile Home Internet On Xbox One Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call Of Duty With Tmobile Home Internet On Xbox One Series X: When I first tried connecting my Xbox One to my T-Mobile home internet I couldn't even connect to Xbox Live but I plugged the Xbox into the modem with an ethernet cable and now the game works fine...
  5. call of duty MW3 wont run due to a fault in the; ucrtbase.dll file.

in XBoX on Windows
    call of duty MW3 wont run due to a fault in the; ucrtbase.dll file.: Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty HQ\cod.exe Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll error thats appearing in my event viewer....
  6. Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...: Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern Warfare - in game currency) for my son and have been unsuccessful in retrieving the coins for him to use. I...
  7. Call of Duty update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty update: Call of Duty update will not load. I'm looking for a solution, it been over a week and i am unable to play. b7fe8a89-330d-4ca8-a58a-923d4f1ae8d3
  8. Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S: This is an issue Microsoft needs to fix. Here is a link to a forum that describes the problem in more detail. Very frustrating…...
  9. Hi I bought the champion personalization pack for call of duty advanced warfare and when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I bought the champion personalization pack for call of duty advanced warfare and when...: I bought the Champion personalization pack for Call of duty advanced warfare when I installed it and went into game it was still locked then when I tried to reinstall from the in game store it...
  10. Why am I unable to receive supply drops in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I unable to receive supply drops in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare?: Every match I play I get 2 supply drops which is obviously a glitch but then when I go to open them they're not there. This also happens with advanced supply drops. Is there any way I can fix...