Call of duty advance warfare DLC trying to charge me yet I own season pass.

Discus and support Call of duty advance warfare DLC trying to charge me yet I own season pass. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have waited over 24 hours for this issue to be fixed I bought the Call Of Duty Advance Warfare season pass on the Xbox 360 months ago and was able to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PsychoPappy5, Mar 31, 2015.

1. PsychoPappy5
    PsychoPappy5 Guest

I have waited over 24 hours for this issue to be fixed I bought the Call Of Duty Advance Warfare season pass on the Xbox 360 months ago and was able to download it for free on the Xbox One months ago but the 2nd DLC its still trying to charge me for the
    2nd DLC I honestly had enough this is the 2nd DLC that there was this issue first DLC was the same problem witch was fixed within 18 hours but this time around seems like you guys are not even trying anymore. I have been a loyal member of xbox live for 7 years
    and the amount of frustration I have had on this new console is starting to take its toll on me like you get you day off to play your new DLC and cannot it really is a shame. Anyways there is no service alert I have other friends with the same issue please
    fix this I really do not want to pay for DLC I already own its not fair and not right that we do not get what we pay for. Hopefully it is fixed later today but its almost 6 AM EDT and its April 1st and its still an issue.....Xbox One is the console im using.

:)

PsychoPappy5, Mar 31, 2015
  2. DLC Problem Retribution

I purchased the call of duty infinite warfare season pass and to day October the 12th the new DLC launched and it is saying that I need to re purchase the DLC as if I don't own the season pass.

RockyCircle25, Mar 31, 2015
  3. Squad Lit
    Squad Lit Guest
    New DLC content will not work with Digital Pro Edition

I purchased the Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Digital Pro edition (the one downloaded from Xbox store) and I'm trying to download the new dlc content with the season pass that comes with it. It seems to acknowledge that I have the season pass, but it will
    not download the new dlc guns (ae4).

Squad Lit, Mar 31, 2015
  4. Call of duty advance warfare DLC trying to charge me yet I own season pass.

Same here, the service is active and working but still have same problem. I'm so mad 2 days waist so far.

XGN DeathStrike, Apr 1, 2015
  5. Darkninja0g
    Darkninja0g Guest
    When I purchased the season pass I was able to download the other map packs with no problem but when this new one came out its like I did not purchase it at all, but it's in my downloads and in the hard drive of the 360, could it possibly be because of when
    Xbox put out the season pass for those who already bought the first map pack, or is it the last update? Either way I have never experienced this kind of problem before but running low on patience here cause no one seems to know anything! I have looked at forums,
    spoke with support from Xbox and Activision no one has a clue only troubleshooting steps that do nothing but waste more time.

Darkninja0g, Apr 1, 2015
  6. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest
    Hey there guys,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you both are experiencing. To see if we can get things sorted out, I would first suggest trying out these troubleshooting steps below.

1. Power Cycle your Xbox One console by holding
      the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds.
    2. Once your console is completely off, unplug the console from the power source and give it a few minutes.
    3. Then, plug all the cords back in and turn on your console.
    4. Launch up Call of Duty: AW and head to the in-game Store.
    5. Once in the Store, navigate to the DLC Packs and choose Ascendance DLC and download.
    If you've tried the steps above and are still experiencing the issue, please let me know!

Miss Diggz, Apr 1, 2015
  7. I try and still same problem. It's show I own season pass and havoc but still trying to charge me for the new dlc. By the way I forgot to mention in previous post I'm using Xbox one.

XGN DeathStrike, Apr 1, 2015
  8. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest

Hey again everyone,

I have went ahead and bubbled your information up to the proper teams and they are currently investigating this issue. I will post back up in here once I have more information to provide you all. Thanks for your patience as we look into this!

EOG Strikercity - Thanks for the speedy reply with the additional information and trying out the troubleshooting steps, it's greatly appreciated!

Miss Diggz, Apr 1, 2015
  9. Darkninja0g
    Darkninja0g Guest
    Ok thank you for your time on our issue

Darkninja0g, Apr 1, 2015
  10. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest
    Hey everyone,

We have been receiving reports that this issue has now been resolved. Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention and being super detailed in your posts, it's greatly appreciated by our teams!

However, if you are still experiencing this issue, be sure to let us know. Thanks again!

Miss Diggz, Nov 1, 2018
  11. XGN DeathStrike Win User

I try and still same problem. It's show I own season pass and havoc but still trying to charge me for the new dlc. By the way I forgot to mention in previous post I'm using Xbox one.
  12. Miss Diggz Win User

Hey there guys,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you both are experiencing. To see if we can get things sorted out, I would first suggest trying out these troubleshooting steps below.

1. Power Cycle your Xbox One console by holding
      the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds.
    2. Once your console is completely off, unplug the console from the power source and give it a few minutes.
    3. Then, plug all the cords back in and turn on your console.
    4. Launch up Call of Duty: AW and head to the in-game Store.
    5. Once in the Store, navigate to the DLC Packs and choose Ascendance DLC and download.
    If you've tried the steps above and are still experiencing the issue, please let me know!
  13. Darkninja0g Win User

Ok thank you for your time on our issue
  14. Miss Diggz Win User

Hey everyone,

We have been receiving reports that this issue has now been resolved. Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention and being super detailed in your posts, it's greatly appreciated by our teams!

However, if you are still experiencing this issue, be sure to let us know. Thanks again!
  15. Darkninja0g Win User

When I purchased the season pass I was able to download the other map packs with no problem but when this new one came out its like I did not purchase it at all, but it's in my downloads and in the hard drive of the 360, could it possibly be because of when
    Xbox put out the season pass for those who already bought the first map pack, or is it the last update? Either way I have never experienced this kind of problem before but running low on patience here cause no one seems to know anything! I have looked at forums,
    spoke with support from Xbox and Activision no one has a clue only troubleshooting steps that do nothing but waste more time.
Thema:

1. Call of duty advance warfare DLC trying to charge me yet I own season pass. - Similar Threads - Call duty advance

2. My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: I recently replaced my RTX 3080 with a 4080 Super, and it works fine with other games, except sometimes when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I ran into an error on Hogwarts Legacy a...
  3. Call Of Duty With Tmobile Home Internet On Xbox One Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call Of Duty With Tmobile Home Internet On Xbox One Series X: When I first tried connecting my Xbox One to my T-Mobile home internet I couldn't even connect to Xbox Live but I plugged the Xbox into the modem with an ethernet cable and now the game works fine...
  4. call of duty MW3 wont run due to a fault in the; ucrtbase.dll file.

in XBoX on Windows
    call of duty MW3 wont run due to a fault in the; ucrtbase.dll file.: Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty HQ\cod.exe Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll error thats appearing in my event viewer....
  5. Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...: Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern Warfare - in game currency) for my son and have been unsuccessful in retrieving the coins for him to use. I...
  6. Call of Duty update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty update: Call of Duty update will not load. I'm looking for a solution, it been over a week and i am unable to play. b7fe8a89-330d-4ca8-a58a-923d4f1ae8d3
  7. Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S: This is an issue Microsoft needs to fix. Here is a link to a forum that describes the problem in more detail. Very frustrating…...
  8. I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...: Anyone else having the same problem as me. I'm on Xbox Series X try playing any Xbox 360 backwards compatible game online and it says "Your connection to Xbox Live has been lost. Please sign in...
  9. Hi I bought the champion personalization pack for call of duty advanced warfare and when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I bought the champion personalization pack for call of duty advanced warfare and when...: I bought the Champion personalization pack for Call of duty advanced warfare when I installed it and went into game it was still locked then when I tried to reinstall from the in game store it...
  10. Why am I unable to receive supply drops in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I unable to receive supply drops in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare?: Every match I play I get 2 supply drops which is obviously a glitch but then when I go to open them they're not there. This also happens with advanced supply drops. Is there any way I can fix...