Call Of Duty 4 Remastered - No 4K support?

Discus and support Call Of Duty 4 Remastered - No 4K support? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I just got this on sale. Does the game really not have any 4K on Xbox? It had it on PS4 Pro years ago already... Any reason why not? It only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Arcade Hustle, Jan 31, 2022.

  1. Call Of Duty 4 Remastered - No 4K support?


    So I just got this on sale.

    Does the game really not have any 4K on Xbox? It had it on PS4 Pro years ago already...

    Any reason why not? It only runs at 1080p on my Series S.

    :)
     
    Arcade Hustle, Jan 31, 2022
    #1
  2. andersonpassos Win User

    Call Of Duty 4 Remastered - No 4K support?

    Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

    good morning

    the list of games optimized for 4k, unfortunately it is not on the list, this interest comes from the developer, I could not say if the problem is the fact that the game is older and the company does not think it is interesting.

    https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/optimized
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

    Call Of Duty 4 Remastered - No 4K support?

    Ask the developer perhaps?
  4. BigB EC Win User

    Misleading customers/false advertising and refunds?

    Official word was by activision

    Question. Can I play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered without buying Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

    Answer. "No, you must own Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare in order to get Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered."
  5. CardBead7650337 Win User

    CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS 2 REMASTERED ON XBOX ONE X 4K

    I want Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 of Xbox 360 remastered on Xbox One with improvements 4K on Xbox One X.

    [​IMG]
  6. CardBead7650337 Win User

    CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS 2 REMASTERED ON XBOX ONE X 4K

    Hello, Microsoft technical support, today I'm going to talk about Xbox video games." Backward compatibility on Xbox One is undoubtedly the best there is.The retrocompatibility would be much better on Xbox One X with the Xbox 360 games remastered to the 4K
    version Today I'm going to talk about a game that I want to be retrocompatible: The Call of Duty Black Ops 2 for Xbox 360. The game Call of Duty Black Ops 2 for Xbox 360 should be retrocompatible with Xbox One and with improvements 4K on Xbox One X.

    [​IMG]
Thema:

Call Of Duty 4 Remastered - No 4K support?

Loading...
  1. Call Of Duty 4 Remastered - No 4K support? - Similar Threads - Call Duty Remastered

  2. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  3. Proposal for a Hybrid Premium Monetization Model for the Call of Duty Franchise

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposal for a Hybrid Premium Monetization Model for the Call of Duty Franchise: To: Xbox Leadership & Global Brand Strategy Team Executive Summary The current 12-month delay for Call of Duty titles on Xbox Game Pass creates unnecessary friction with the core player base,...
  4. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  5. ***Bug*** Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) achievements are not listed on my profile as a...

    in XboX Insiders
    ***Bug*** Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) achievements are not listed on my profile as a...: Los logros se desbloquearon correctamente y se ven en la guía de Xbox, pero no se ven en el archivo de mi perfil como el último juego jugado, ni tampoco aparecen en la sección de Logros de mi...
  6. Is Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered Story Campaign and Multiplayer playable Offline...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered Story Campaign and Multiplayer playable Offline...: Does the story campaign and multiplayer with bots work offline without Internet? 3b641b6e-8483-4e50-987b-1c5fb5592fde
  7. Why does Call of duty Modern Warfare Remastered keep freezing every 5-10 seconds?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Call of duty Modern Warfare Remastered keep freezing every 5-10 seconds?: Hello Xbox. I was trying to play Call of duty Modern Warfare Remastered the other day when out of nowhere the game started freezing every 5-10 seconds. I don't know what the issue is and I can't...
  8. WE Want Classic Call of Duty Titles to get a Fully Remastered!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    WE Want Classic Call of Duty Titles to get a Fully Remastered!: Hi Now that Microsoft has taken over Activision We Want to see Classic call of duty Titles get a Fully Remaster. Even tho Activision has fixed the Cod servers there are still a Tone of Hackers on...
  9. Call of duty modern warfare remastered version

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare remastered version: I recently re-download call of duty modern warfare and it doesn't give me the option to play it. It will give me warzone two and warzone caldera which I do not want to play either. I can't find a...
  10. I collected 45 Intel in Call of Duty MW2 Campaign Remastered and did not revive the...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I collected 45 Intel in Call of Duty MW2 Campaign Remastered and did not revive the...: As I stated in the Question, I played through the MW2 09 remaster of the game and collected every piece of Intel but still did not receive my achievement, and going back to see if I collected them...