Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare online bieng hacked

Discus and support Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare online bieng hacked in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can somebody please help me. my call of duty 4 account got hacked . my level was reset and the 1st 2 guns and perks in every selection are locked even... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Juggernaut 13O, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare online bieng hacked

Can somebody please help me. my call of duty 4 account got hacked . my level was reset and the 1st 2 guns and perks in every selection are locked even though the game just gives you these guns and perks they are locked with no description such as reach level
    30 to unlock PLEASE HELP ME

:)

Juggernaut 13O, Aug 20, 2014
  2. namffoc001
    namffoc001 Guest

It just happend to me. If anyone figures out a way to fix it, please let me know.

namffoc001, Aug 20, 2014
  3. Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare online bieng hacked

Your best answer is going for the PC version if you actually want a legit game w/o cheaters.

Undeadfire Zero, Aug 20, 2014
  4. Filly Phlex Win User

Help/Advice

Not all of off the call of duties are that bad. Here's a list of how online is in terms of hacking/modding.

Call of Duty 4 = BAD

Call of Duty: World at War = VERY BAD

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 = OK

Call of Duty: Black Ops = GREAT

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 = TBD

5. Obsessive Power Win User

You are not alone, this has also happened to thousands of other Call of Duty 4 players on LIVE too. Not me though, as I no longer play COD4.

I'm afraid once your score is in the negative there is no way to fix it. The only people how can can fix this issue are the game developers. Unfortunately, they have abandoned support for this game, and until they see fit to release a patch to fix the modding
    issues, there is nothing you can do about it. Sorry.
  6. IAmProjectAlice Win User

telling someone to get a hacker to boost them back to the 2nd or 3rd prestige, would actually get the person banned so it is not advisable to get a hacker to boost you back up, as it is a hacker or modder that made your rank go down in the first place.

-

So Force Mythic please dont promote people using hackers to get them rank back up on call of duty, as they could get banned themselves.
  7. MutilatorPro02 Win User

Happened to my son too. I bought the game for him for Christmas and was at level 64. He came to me and said he had been hacked and showed me he had been taken back to rank 1 too. If you find a fix for it, let me know. Thanks.
  8. crunchandkill Win User

That happened to me i was a level 14 or 12 something like that and when i went to play a game everything lit up in different colors and the colors started changing, and then my rank went up like 18 levels......this happened again to be but instead of my
    rank going up it went back to level 1. I dont get i didn't even hack the system......Did this happen to you
Thema:

1. Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare online bieng hacked - Similar Threads - Call Duty Modern

2. My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: I recently replaced my RTX 3080 with a 4080 Super, and it works fine with other games, except sometimes when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I ran into an error on Hogwarts Legacy a...
  3. Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...: Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern Warfare - in game currency) for my son and have been unsuccessful in retrieving the coins for him to use. I...
  4. sign in status has changed” on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sign in status has changed” on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3.: I keep getting error message “Sign in Status is Changed” every day when I start Call of Duty 3 Modern Warfare. This just recently started happening. What is causing this?...
  5. Hi I purchased the call of duty modern Warfare 3 vault Edition upgrade and have not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I purchased the call of duty modern Warfare 3 vault Edition upgrade and have not...: I purchased the call of duty modern Warfare 3 vault Edition upgrade and have not received any of my promised game content, this has put me $50 (AUS) out of ocket and either request that I get my...
  6. how do i install the missing data packs for "Call Of Duty- Modern Warfare"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i install the missing data packs for "Call Of Duty- Modern Warfare"?: I've been trying everything for weeks but nothing is working. Please help. 6939c2e7-534a-4e6d-8958-bce9fdc246c5
  7. Problem on Xbox One, Call of duty Modern warfare II disc

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem on Xbox One, Call of duty Modern warfare II disc: Problem on Xbox One, Call of duty Modern warfare II disc won't reinstall on my Xbox one it starts installing then says installation stopped. I looked at owned games and it seems like the latest...
  8. I purchased Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 of which Call of Duty is part - but when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 of which Call of Duty is part - but when...: I purchased Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 a year ago of which Call of Duty is part - but when installing the extras will install but when it comes to COD says installation stopped and will not...
  9. i bought call of duty modern warfare 2 it say i have to buy it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought call of duty modern warfare 2 it say i have to buy it again: can anybody explain why my call of duty modern warfare 2 cross gen i bought and it even say in my order history that i dont own it. b284d692-21f1-45ac-99ec-c4c16e379d31
  10. Call of duty modern warfare 3 weapon bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare 3 weapon bug: https://www.reddit.com/r/XboxSeriesS/s/5W4oOLOCyc This was an issue in codmw2 now still in codmw3 still an issue this is a Xbox series X and series s issue only. doesn't do it on my ps5 or any...