Call of duty 2.0 connecting to network flickering

Discus and support Call of duty 2.0 connecting to network flickering in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just finished downloading Warzone 2.0 multiplayer and when it goes to the status “connecting to Xbox networking” the screen starts flickering and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lauren Verlaque, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Call of duty 2.0 connecting to network flickering

I just finished downloading Warzone 2.0 multiplayer and when it goes to the status “connecting to Xbox networking” the screen starts flickering and doesn’t connect

:)

Lauren Verlaque, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

There are multiple reports in regard to the same issue, however, there are no official announcements yet from Microsoft or Activision themselves which means that we just need to perform troubleshooting steps.

Let's perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

"1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."
  3. DennyLester_ Win User

Warzone 2.0 stuck on connecting to Xbox network

Hi,

I installed COD warzone 2.0 and the screen is stuck and flickering with Connecting to Xbox network
    Same thing happens here. I’ve tried uninstalling, clearing cache, only installing Warzone (clicking on manage and installing the base game and Warzone)

Just doesn’t work
  4. Sodangidni Win User

When I click on call of duty me 3 2023 multiplayer it tells me to buy game pass. And also says this profile is not allowed to play on xbox network

Hello, Tanay.

Yes, ngocphi is right. At the moment, the latest free to play call of duty is Warzone 2.0
  5. VVayneC Win User

Warzone 2.0 stuck on connecting to Xbox network

Hi,

I installed COD warzone 2.0 and the screen is stuck and flickering with Connecting to Xbox network
    Same here. I have tried all troubleshooting steps on multiple forums, resetting Xbox, rebooting/configuring network equipment, including creating a separate DMZ network and putting the Xbox on it which completely removes any network issues. I have tried on multiple Xbox consoles, opened all required ports on main network, took it to a family members house to try their network, etc.

nothing has gotten passed the blinking connecting to Xbox network screen. All other games/apps working perfectly fine.
  6. Rostom L Win User

Warzone 2.0 - Screen is flickering and stuck on Connecting to Xbox Network

Hi Dan!

Sorry to hear about the issue. I appreciate your efforts in trying to get it fixed. Since it happens to a particular game only, most likely it's a game bug or stability issue of the game.

Before you reinstall it, you may try to clear your game's local data.
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.
    Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button on your controller.
    Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.
    Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.
    After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox:
    Press and hold the Xbox button in the centre of your controller.
    Select Restart console, then follow the prompts.

If you've tried everything including the reinstallation of the game, I highly recommend to contact the game support to report the issue and ask for further assistance. Contact them here https://support.activision.com/modern-warfare-ii
Thema:

1. Call of duty 2.0 connecting to network flickering - Similar Threads - Call duty connecting

2. Call Of Duty With Tmobile Home Internet On Xbox One Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call Of Duty With Tmobile Home Internet On Xbox One Series X: When I first tried connecting my Xbox One to my T-Mobile home internet I couldn't even connect to Xbox Live but I plugged the Xbox into the modem with an ethernet cable and now the game works fine...
  3. call of duty MW3 wont run due to a fault in the; ucrtbase.dll file.

in XBoX on Windows
    call of duty MW3 wont run due to a fault in the; ucrtbase.dll file.: Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty HQ\cod.exe Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll error thats appearing in my event viewer....
  4. Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...: Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern Warfare - in game currency) for my son and have been unsuccessful in retrieving the coins for him to use. I...
  5. Call of Duty update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty update: Call of Duty update will not load. I'm looking for a solution, it been over a week and i am unable to play. b7fe8a89-330d-4ca8-a58a-923d4f1ae8d3
  6. Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S: This is an issue Microsoft needs to fix. Here is a link to a forum that describes the problem in more detail. Very frustrating…...
  7. Call of Duty III cannot connect to Xbox server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty III cannot connect to Xbox server: My Call of Duty III cannot connect to Xbox server. It worked fine during the early access. 22d0fa4e-d75f-4738-922c-1d81354b6612
  8. Can ONLY connect to Call of Duty with my mobile hotspot (my regular wired/wifi internet...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can ONLY connect to Call of Duty with my mobile hotspot (my regular wired/wifi internet...: I play Call of Duty MWII and all of sudden I have not been able to connect to the online services anymore. My internet works fine and other games work fine too. I tried redownloading Call of Duty...
  9. Why won't my console connect to the call of duty servers but will connect to every other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my console connect to the call of duty servers but will connect to every other...: My console is sitting on the "waiting for network" page for modern warfare 2 and every now and then it comes up with hueneme-negev. It says it's a connection issue but my internet is the best...
  10. I can't connect to the call of duty black ops 3 servers I can only play local and I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to the call of duty black ops 3 servers I can only play local and I have...: Every time I load up the game it doesn't work and only lets me play local and I have xbox live 0bad4dc8-32d6-46c4-a6f1-a5c2196e89cd