Call of Cthulhu and Star Wars Battlefront are now available through the Games with Gold program

Discus and support Call of Cthulhu and Star Wars Battlefront are now available through the Games with Gold program in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Call of Cthulhu: https://www.microsoft.com/p/call-of-cthulhu/bqz10l79x0fp?wa=wsignin1.0&SilentAuth=1&activetab=pivot:overviewtab... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fl0ydPinkert0n, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Call of Cthulhu and Star Wars Battlefront are now available through the Games with Gold program

Call of Cthulhu:

https://www.microsoft.com/p/call-of...n1.0&SilentAuth=1&activetab=pivot:overviewtab

https://old.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/f41sdq/call_of_cthulhu_now_free_with_gold/

Star Wars Battlefront:

https://marketplace.xbox.com/Product/Star-Wars-Battlefront/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80242560836

https://old.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/f41rsb/star_wars_battlefront_og_xbox_now_free_with_gold/

I saw it posted on Reddit. Keep in mind, it might still be too early for some, so make sure it says "free" or "$0.00"

Also, a reminder to grab Fable Heroes and TT Isle of Man before they are gone.

https://majornelson.com/2020/01/28/xbox-live-games-with-gold-for-february-2020/

:)

Fl0ydPinkert0n, Feb 15, 2020
  2. DarkUnicycle Win User

Call of Cthulhu and Star Wars Battlefront are now available through the Games with Gold program

Hay everybody,

YES! Thank you for this. Going to give these a grab before they're gone. Going to let me friends know about this too. Love Battlefield 2 and wanted to give Call of Cthulhu a try.
  3. BarbecueSausage Win User

Might give Cthulhu a try today :)
  4. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

Is there anyone still playing Battlefront? I mean, it's not even Battlefront II.
  5. Villarino Win User

Hello Fl0idPinkert0n!

Thank you for the cool info! I added now to my downloading queue, i have goos memories from first battlefront, and im always wanted to try Cthulhu, so good month for me!
  6. Bokor Zombie Win User

My comment to anyone with Gold. Get the game whether you like it or not, cause you never know what might happen in the future
Thema:

1. Call of Cthulhu and Star Wars Battlefront are now available through the Games with Gold program - Similar Threads - Call Cthulhu Star

2. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  3. My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty: My xbox gets very loud when im in the main menu/lobby of call of duty, but when i go into a game it goes full silent. I recently cleaned my xbox so there is no dust in it and call of duty is the...
  4. Why would I get 3 calls n a row from xbox but nothing said ??

in XBoX on Windows
    Why would I get 3 calls n a row from xbox but nothing said ??: I received 3 calls one minute apart òn my home landlines phone. Picked it up and nothing was communicated 035c46cc-0418-4c68-ac94-1e6f3b61c511
  5. Discord on Xbox Series S/X, Xbox One, PS5 Mics Cut Out After 30+ minutes in a call

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord on Xbox Series S/X, Xbox One, PS5 Mics Cut Out After 30+ minutes in a call: Hello! The Discord voice chat on the Xbox Series X and S as well as PlayStation is glitchy and starts aggressively cutting out specifically only for the console people after about 30-60 minutes of...
  6. With my headset on Xbox how do I turn up discord call volume as I can only change my game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    With my headset on Xbox how do I turn up discord call volume as I can only change my game...: I want to be able to hear my discord call and whenever I try to change the volume on my headset or Xbox I can only change game volume 43542c3a-7b4e-46f6-9852-e593079d69ba
  7. My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: I recently replaced my RTX 3080 with a 4080 Super, and it works fine with other games, except sometimes when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I ran into an error on Hogwarts Legacy a...
  8. Microsoft Call Back Doesn't Work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Call Back Doesn't Work: I'm having issue with my controller after it was serviced while still in warranty. Been trying to contact support for days but still no call back, can't even chat with a human. I'm in the US with...
  9. Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth: Would anyone support a backwards compatible or remastered version of Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth? The game as amazing, and it would be awesome to get people back into the vibe of...
  10. Call of Cthulhu in development

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Cthulhu in development: About time . Loved the the original Xbox version. Publisher Focus Home Interactive and developer Frogwares Studio have announced that they will bring a new Call of Cthulhu game to the Xbox One,...