Call microsoft support about edge

Discus and support Call microsoft support about edge in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so after reading all these threads several more times about how Microsoft Edge does not work I contacted Microsoft. Only to be informed that they've... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MaybeeItsDylan, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Call microsoft support about edge

so after reading all these threads several more times about how Microsoft Edge does not work I contacted Microsoft. Only to be informed that they've never heard of this problem in over three years they've never received in a single
    complaint about it. So for this I say to you my fellow Xbox users call into the support daily and report this until they fix it do not give them the option to just blow it off again. Because if we all call in Daily there is no way that they can take not knowing
    about this. We as Xbox users need to force their hand because obviously they could care less about us. I tried to call him over 6 times today to get somebody higher up than somebody on the floor that could possibly tell me why they haven't fixed it yet. To
    which I received you will never reach somebody higher than a floor supervisor at support and if you keep trying I'm going to hang up on you. Which he then hung up on me. So when you call in yes they won't do anything for you but if we all call in every day
    they can't ignore it we are a million plus users strong. If Microsoft decides to delete this post I'll just repost it again. End of rant

:)

MaybeeItsDylan, Sep 20, 2017
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Rip off!!

You can call support or do it from.the console

Or don't use a chrome browser

IE or edge or firefox are recommended

ngocphi, Sep 20, 2017
  3. Microsoft Edge needs fixed

my microsoft edge shuts itself down after about 5 mins of watching a video

Spongy Caveman, Sep 20, 2017
  4. GameBreakngNews Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 Alpha Build

oh, it is now called Microsoft Edge lol sorry
  5. Target fixation Win User

Microsoft Edge Crashing Regularly

Broken since release, nothing's ever been done about it. Don't even waste your time - and you are wasting your time - calling support with problem that will never be solved.

Edge doesn't work properly for anyone and that's the end of it.
  6. XBF - Dom Win User

Le nouveau microsoft edge sur xbox one [The new microsoft edge on xbox one]

Hello AlexFire29,

Thank you for reaching out to us about your issue!

I suggest visiting the link below for more information on the new Microsoft Edge browser updates on the Xbox.

As for this issue, to get out of gamepad mode when playing a game through Edge, press and hold the Menu button.

Link: How to use Microsoft Edge on Xbox | Xbox Support

[Let us know if this answered your question by pressing "Yes" below]
  7. Michail Tzoumanekas Win User

F1TV not playing live video

You can communicate with them through live support, which I already did and the answer was that they don't officially support Xbox, but only specific platforms. This problem doesn't concern F1 tv but Microsoft. F1 tv has added Widevine DRM to secure their content. Microsoft apparently added this feature to Windows's Edge browser but not yet to Xbox's Edge browser and we don't know if they will. They have to give us an update about this matter.
  8. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Microsoft Edge on Xbox doesn't allow me to download photos [Microsoft edge en xbox no me deja descargar fotos]

Thema:

Call microsoft support about edge

1. Call microsoft support about edge - Similar Threads - Call microsoft support

2. How do I call Microsoft support? What is the REAL number?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I call Microsoft support? What is the REAL number?: I’ve been trying for days to get a hold of Microsoft support. I have been given many numbers and do not know which one is a scam Microsoft company or the real deal. I got hacked and need to...
  3. How can I get Microsoft support to call me or email me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get Microsoft support to call me or email me: I’ve been trying to get in contact with the support team for days now and I keep getting the run around due to your automated system! I CAN’T SIGN IN due to the two step verification process code...
  4. Not getting a call back from Microsoft support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not getting a call back from Microsoft support: My Minecraft world became corrupter out of no where. This has happened to me twice before already, so it is quite frustrating. Whenever I try to contact customer support and request a call, the...
  5. My Microsoft account has been hacked and the call back option from support isn't working, I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been hacked and the call back option from support isn't working, I...: My Microsoft account has been hacked and the call back option from support isn't working, I am desperate to speak to a human to try and get this resolved! 72158661-a227-4f57-bbf4-9dacf3e9e996
  6. Called Microsoft support 6 times now still no resolution please help!

in XBoX on Windows
    Called Microsoft support 6 times now still no resolution please help!: I’m posting here because I’ve been through a nightmare over about 2 months now.I’ve already contacted Microsoft support 6 times now and have came here as a last resort.The basics of my case are I...
  7. My minecraft account got hacked and got stripped off my microsoft account and Call support...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft account got hacked and got stripped off my microsoft account and Call support...: My minecraft account got hacked, I log in with Microsoft and it asks me to purchase minecraft, my minecraft username has been changed to bbumble, Call Support keeps showing me an error and tells...
  8. Unable to get a call back from Microsoft support

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to get a call back from Microsoft support: Hi, I am trying to contact support regarding an issue with my headset. Any time I try to get a call back (only option as I want to talk to microsoft, not a "gamer from the community"), I get...
  9. Why can't I get a phone call back from Microsoft support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I get a phone call back from Microsoft support: I have been trying to get a call back since Monday and every time I put in my number it just comes up something went wrong on our end every single time I was told in an conversation with someone...
  10. Microsoft support call back not working.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft support call back not working.: I have found the microsoft call back feature is not working for me (and others as well). I am trying to get a call back to a UK number. I need to get a status update on a repair/warranty request...