Call back not working

Discus and support Call back not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why isn’t call back working? How can is speak to customer service about faulty Xbox still in warranty? db5ae093-a353-47d3-a7f5-46ab1ca633c0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MrsT_465, Nov 28, 2022.

1. MrsT_465
    MrsT_465 Guest

Call back not working

Why isn’t call back working? How can is speak to customer service about faulty Xbox still in warranty?

:)

MrsT_465, Nov 28, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

call back not working

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello papafsb444, I believe that the telephone service is not working, try to contact the service via chat.
  3. jwach Win User

Call back not working

Doesn't work for me either! Please help!
  4. Dan152### Win User

call back not working

It honestly is a joke , it’s the most frustrating platform I ever come across.

I just want to speak to a human being!
  5. PTVV Win User

Call me back not working

Thank you Stephanie, I called my retailer and they`ve agreed a replacement after we were able to talk about how I`d tried, without success, all of the listed fixes from the XBox website.

I see you are independent but if you have any influence with Customer Service teams at Microsoft, might you recommend, that in the situation Christian describes and I experienced then they correct the wait time and/or find some sort of way to put customers on a list so that they can prioritise those that have been trying for days rather than whomever is lucky at that time. I'll find a way to provide this feedback also.

Thanks again for taking the time to reply.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

CALL ME BACK NOT WORKING

Hi SufferedDuck9! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

The replacement was recently? If not remember that the warranty period starts from the purchase of the product and doesn't get extended by replacements, unless the replacement it's done at the end of the warranty, then it gets a 30 days extra warranty
Thema:

Call back not working

1. Call back not working - Similar Threads - Call working

2. Microsoft Call Back Doesn't Work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Call Back Doesn't Work: I'm having issue with my controller after it was serviced while still in warranty. Been trying to contact support for days but still no call back, can't even chat with a human. I'm in the US with...
  3. I’m trying to unblock someone called L******** and it’s not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m trying to unblock someone called L******** and it’s not working: Please help fix this xbox EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post. We have deleted a part of your post as it contains inappropriate content that violates the forum’s...
  4. Call of duty black ops cold war not working help please!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops cold war not working help please!: Hi, as of today my COD black ops cold war will not start, everytime I go to press A to start the game it says I need to purchase it, which I have already done. When I do click purchase to see what...
  5. Xbox chat call back not working (response is: Were unable to process your request. Please...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox chat call back not working (response is: Were unable to process your request. Please...: I have a faulty xbox, purchased as a Christmas present, the orser was with Microsoft direct. The order email confirmation does not provide a service link to report a problem and the online chat...
  6. I bought a xbox card and I got the code and it don't work. just call me [mod removed]

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a xbox card and I got the code and it don't work. just call me [mod removed]: I bought a xbox card I got the code the code did'nt work. So I want my money back Iv been trying for 2 days to talk to a human. I will send the card back to you 8bbf67bb-9b03-40da-b9d5-31e0d5397cb9
  7. Xbox One - Call of Duty MW not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One - Call of Duty MW not working: Hi guys, a friend of mine is trying to play COD MW and whenever he open the game it says something went wrong with the error code 0x800705b4 Anyone here who can help?...
  8. Call me back not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call me back not working: Using the recommended route to request a call me back through the chat and after entering my details it says its not possible to call back depsite it saying the wait time is 1 minute. How do I...
  9. I can't join any Discord server calls on my Xbox series X, it suddenly stopped working. How...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't join any Discord server calls on my Xbox series X, it suddenly stopped working. How...: I have seen forum posts regarding this bug and it has still not been resolved since about April. After I try and join a voice channel using Discord on my Xbox from any server, it loads for a while...
  10. Why aint the call of duty servers working **** fix them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aint the call of duty servers working **** fix them: Why aint the stupid call of duty servers working I've paid for it and the stupid game won't work at all I'm sick of it ill be requesting a refund don't worry c910815f-0da5-4529-8d16-2f2619623ef2