Call back not working at all?

Discus and support Call back not working at all? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to cancel a subscription immediately. And call back is refusing to work, hasnt been working for weeks 8d7ff5ef-585c-4c6b-a139-86d62f65446a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MICHAEL J JOCKS, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Call back not working at all?

Trying to cancel a subscription immediately. And call back is refusing to work, hasnt been working for weeks

:)

MICHAEL J JOCKS, Mar 29, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Michael! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Have you tried contacting them via chat?

Also, Are you having any issues while trying to cancel it by yourself?

Head on over to https://account.microsoft.com/services

Sign into your Microsoft account and choose the Services and Subscription tab on the web page

Find the subscription you would like to cancel.

Click Manage.

Choose either Cancel Immediately or Stop automatic renewal.

If you do not have access to the account for any reason then you should go to your financial entity and dispute the charge to block it as well.

This is because access is mandatory to cancel a suscription from Xbox side :(
  3. DeniqL Win User

You are only able to cancel the automatic renewal right?
  4. MICHAEL J JOCKS Win User

Yeh ive done everything. I have no option to cancel immediately. I just have the cancel option,, but it wont actually cancel because i have time to run on it. And chat gives me nothing its all automated, hence why i need to do it but phone. But every time i request a call back its says unavailable or a problem occured.
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Why does call back not work at all?

Hello, please accept my apologies for the trouble you've been having.

Although I'm not sure if this will work you can check your app permissions here https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkId=82920... if you see one that needs to be removed you can click on it to edit and remove the permissions.

I do hope this helps you with the problem
  6. Georges C. Win User

call back not working

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello papafsb444, I believe that the telephone service is not working, try to contact the service via chat.
Thema:

1. Call back not working at all? - Similar Threads - Call working

2. Microsoft Call Back Doesn't Work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Call Back Doesn't Work: I'm having issue with my controller after it was serviced while still in warranty. Been trying to contact support for days but still no call back, can't even chat with a human. I'm in the US with...
  3. I’m trying to unblock someone called L******** and it’s not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m trying to unblock someone called L******** and it’s not working: Please help fix this xbox EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post. We have deleted a part of your post as it contains inappropriate content that violates the forum’s...
  4. Call of duty black ops cold war not working help please!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops cold war not working help please!: Hi, as of today my COD black ops cold war will not start, everytime I go to press A to start the game it says I need to purchase it, which I have already done. When I do click purchase to see what...
  5. Xbox chat call back not working (response is: Were unable to process your request. Please...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox chat call back not working (response is: Were unable to process your request. Please...: I have a faulty xbox, purchased as a Christmas present, the orser was with Microsoft direct. The order email confirmation does not provide a service link to report a problem and the online chat...
  6. I bought a xbox card and I got the code and it don't work. just call me [mod removed]

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a xbox card and I got the code and it don't work. just call me [mod removed]: I bought a xbox card I got the code the code did'nt work. So I want my money back Iv been trying for 2 days to talk to a human. I will send the card back to you 8bbf67bb-9b03-40da-b9d5-31e0d5397cb9
  7. Xbox One - Call of Duty MW not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One - Call of Duty MW not working: Hi guys, a friend of mine is trying to play COD MW and whenever he open the game it says something went wrong with the error code 0x800705b4 Anyone here who can help?...
  8. Call me back not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call me back not working: Using the recommended route to request a call me back through the chat and after entering my details it says its not possible to call back depsite it saying the wait time is 1 minute. How do I...
  9. I can't join any Discord server calls on my Xbox series X, it suddenly stopped working. How...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't join any Discord server calls on my Xbox series X, it suddenly stopped working. How...: I have seen forum posts regarding this bug and it has still not been resolved since about April. After I try and join a voice channel using Discord on my Xbox from any server, it loads for a while...
  10. Why aint the call of duty servers working **** fix them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aint the call of duty servers working **** fix them: Why aint the stupid call of duty servers working I've paid for it and the stupid game won't work at all I'm sick of it ill be requesting a refund don't worry c910815f-0da5-4529-8d16-2f2619623ef2