calculating time on events

Discus and support calculating time on events in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was totaling discussed today. Free cell events was very challenging today and for some reason when I finished the last challenge my whole 20... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HappyPlayer73, Sep 7, 2017.

1. calculating time on events

I was totaling discussed today. Free cell events was very challenging today and for some reason when I finished the last challenge my whole 20 completed challenges disappeared and it stated I had completed only one challenge which was the last one. So I
    had to start all over again. Another thing that really bothers me is I really work hard to place in the standings. If I have to leave my computer I always log off and boot up again when I return. I write down the time I start, leave and come back and restart
    my computer. Today you had me at one hour 51 minutes. I restarted and finished the last game which took less than 30 minutes but you finished me out with over 8 hours. This happens all the time. I am getting very frustrated. When you post our time with that
    many hours it makes me feel that everyone thinks I am idiot because it took me so long, but in reality IT DID NOT IT YOU AND YOUR WAY OF CALCULATING OUR TIME. I would appreciate a response to my frustration.

:)

HappyPlayer73, Sep 7, 2017
  2. Events

I've been playing in the Solitaire Events. I have a question about how you are calculating the overall times for each event. While some of my times seem reasonable I've encounted a couple that seem to be way too high.

It seems to happen when I play an event in more than 1 session, i.e. I sign in more than once. The one that really brought it to my attention was the last one "The Hard Road". You will note that my time listed is 8:54:15. While I don't remember my exact
    times I can say the the highest time I had in the Event for 1 challenge was 7+ minutes and I think my lowest was 2+ minutes. I am only guessing but I believe my average time per challenge was somewhere around 5+ minutes. So for the 10 challenges that comprise
    the event I should think that my time was around 55 minutes total.

I realize that you may not be able to do anything about past events but I would like to get credit for doing much better in the latest one.

DrizzlySquire16, Sep 7, 2017
  3. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Anyone going to watch the live event?

[quote user="ITFN GENERALGiX"]

Xbox live for life crazy how does he have a life with having nearly 1million gamerscore?!

[/quote]

I cant see him having one. He is probably calculating how much GS he could have gained if he didnt go to the launch event

x24hrs2livex, Sep 7, 2017
  4. akajkh22 Win User

time is calculated wrong

I have had the same issue . More than once my events time has been over 7 hours, when I did not play that long. I leave with about 45 minutes on the clock, and when I come back there is over 7 hours. While it's nice to see that I am not the only one with
    this problem, I wish there was a way to complain to xbox/microsoft directly.
  5. LoathingGolf567 Win User

time is calculated wrong

I'm having the same issue but worse. I did a few challenges this morning, my total time was around ~12 minutes. I come back this evening (the app hasn't been running) and my time is over 7 hours. This is a pretty egregious bug for a style of play (event)
    that ranks based on time. I assume this is some issue (as mentioned elsewhere) where there's a server issue with what "counts" as time and what doesn't, but still, 7 hours? This is far beyond adding a few seconds during ads or "loading" times.
  6. andersonpassos Win User

Screen Time Calculation

have and I hope you have a good day.
  7. andersonpassos Win User

Screen Time Calculation

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

it is necessary to turn off the xbox so that it does not calculate the usage time, if they correctly turn off the xbox after use it calculates 1h.
  8. dubstir Win User

Screen Time Calculation

That is what I originally thought.

I just changed the settings and turned off screen time hours, but left the allowed play times. Meaning, Xbox access times in general.

Thanks, appreciate it!
Thema:

calculating time on events

1. calculating time on events - Similar Threads - calculating events

2. event id 9001

in XBoX on Consoles
    event id 9001: I am getting literally tens of thousands of 9001 errors in the event log of my windows 10 PC...any help appreciated [img] [img] 52f5b719-6d87-4a41-8659-7f3ef19672ea
  3. Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer: Games constantly crashing. Roblox Microsoft App. Heres the event log. Whats going on?? My last post has been ignored....
  4. Got this error in windows 11 on event viewer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got this error in windows 11 on event viewer: This error : Faulting application name: faceitclient.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Exception code:...
  5. My PC has been having some crashes and it gives a Kernel Power Event ID 41 Version 9 Level...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PC has been having some crashes and it gives a Kernel Power Event ID 41 Version 9 Level...: So recently I've been having issues with my PC when sometimes it crashed for no reason. I've been trying many ways to fix this but can't find a solution so I may try if you can help me. Here I...
  6. Events not showing on MWIII

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Events not showing on MWIII: when my husband is playing MWIII it shows events for him, such as the upcoming santa slays event. When I sign in to play I have no events at all, the events section is not present, and the santa...
  7. An in-game multiplayer event that affected-ruined my game experience

in XboX Insiders
    An in-game multiplayer event that affected-ruined my game experience: I do not understand fully what and how it happened so this post is about gathering info related to the event. Here is what happened: The game specifically I'm talking about is State Of Decay 2 I...
  8. how can i get my epic games account back event tho i was hacked dads wasn't notified of...

in XBoX on Windows
    how can i get my epic games account back event tho i was hacked dads wasn't notified of...: how can i get my epic games account back event tho i was hacked dads wasn't notified of this and my epic signed me out can we contact epic games with xbox and get my account back...
  9. The player return web event Come With Me, Take the Journey is now available. Participate to...

in XboX Insiders
    The player return web event Come With Me, Take the Journey is now available. Participate to...: https://act.hoyoverse.com/sr/event/e20231115reflow-bd3a09/index.html?game\_biz=hkrpg\_global&sign\_type=2&auth\_appid=e20231115invite&authkey\_ver=1&utm\_source=ingame&utm\_medium=tedian&lang=en&au...
  10. The player return web event Come With Me, Take the Journey is now available. Participate to...

in XboX Insiders
    The player return web event Come With Me, Take the Journey is now available. Participate to...: help me submitted by /u/Chefboymcgee [link] [comments]