Cab't download puzzels

Discus and support Cab't download puzzels in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After the upload 1709 I lost all the puzzels I downloaded, and can't download new ones 217efbcf-6fdd-48fc-a86e-d005abf62fcc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChrisDe Cleer, Nov 10, 2017.

  1. Cab't download puzzels


    After the upload 1709 I lost all the puzzels I downloaded, and can't download new ones

    :)
     
    ChrisDe Cleer, Nov 10, 2017
    #1
  2. Microsoft Jigsaw

    Daily puzzels don´t download. I tried to download a new puzzle but nothing is happened. I´m so disappointed.
     
    DazedSinger588, Nov 10, 2017
    #2
  3. SavvyPants8
    SavvyPants8 Guest
    missing upload

    I try to download the new puzzel I pay with my credit but nothing work

    3 times lost
     
    SavvyPants8, Nov 10, 2017
    #3
  4. Cab't download puzzels

    I had the same issue. i had to log in in the upper right corner, and all my games showed up again. But now I cant download any new games. So much for the update.
     
    AntiCartoon5607, Nov 12, 2017
    #4
  5. AntiCartoon5607 Win User

    Cab't download puzzels

    I had the same issue. i had to log in in the upper right corner, and all my games showed up again. But now I cant download any new games. So much for the update.
  6. DazedSinger588 Win User

    Microsoft Jigsaw

    Daily puzzels don´t download. I tried to download a new puzzle but nothing is happened. I´m so disappointed.
  7. UnsounderBard39 Win User

    Microsoft is no longer operating its business. Thank you for your patience. Please try other Operating Systems.

    I downloaded and paid for jigsaw, (.(5 for a year and I have never receved any new puzzels
  8. JanetGeorge3 Win User

    I can't get some of the games to download.

    Majhon tiles word games and puzzel
  9. matthewiag Win User

    Let's Talk About Level Design

    Boss Fights, Puzzels and Fun Quests and not tons of fetch quests.
Thema:

Cab't download puzzels

Loading...
  1. Cab't download puzzels - Similar Threads - Cab't download puzzels

  2. Beta preview Downloading games/updating

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta preview Downloading games/updating: I’m on the beta preview I was wondering/curious before I report anything. Is anybody else having issues that started about a month ago, when downloading or updating games, it will be downloading...
  3. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  4. My downloads haven't been working since yesterday

    in XboX Insiders
    My downloads haven't been working since yesterday: Speed test is pulling over a 1gb, games are downloading for like 30mbps for a bit and then just hanging. I came home today and saw only 2 games updated. One got kb in it before switching....
  5. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history: I recently bought the sonic legacy collection on my series x and all the games in this bundle are on the xbox 360 so I went to download them and they just weren't listed in my download history. I...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. Project helix idea for downloading mods

    in XboX Insiders
    Project helix idea for downloading mods: With the announcement that the next console will be able to play pc games as well as console I would love the ability to download mods. As someone who doesn't have space for a PC setup but loved...
  10. I cant download games on pc gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    I cant download games on pc gamepass: So I’ve never had this problem before, but every time I try to download any game on my pc gamepass subscription, the same error keeps popping up. I’ve checked my network and everything seems to be...