cabbage,beaver,bee and more

Discus and support cabbage,beaver,bee and more in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why is this game unplayable,im lucky to get 15 mins,had the game over a week. and the small amount of play i. have done iv really enjoyed but i have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SoughtOrpheus42, Sep 23, 2017.

1. cabbage,beaver,bee and more

why is this game unplayable,im lucky to get 15 mins,had the game over a week. and the small amount of play i. have done iv really enjoyed but i have tottally had enough now those error codes are driving me insane.yes iv read about fixes by playing with some
    router settings but i have no idea how to even sign in to my router to do what they recommend as im only a very casual gamer.does anybody know if this will get sorted by bungie cos i would really like to play this game..

:)

SoughtOrpheus42, Sep 23, 2017
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2 confirmed

Oh no, more time spent hunting animals and waiting around for a beaver to appear.

ResidentWebbo, Sep 23, 2017
  3. Bruno Hslaww
    Bruno Hslaww Guest
    Is Pachter price right?

Ill give them 50p and a cabbage for an XBONE. I need something to prop the door open with in summer. Any more than that and I am getting a rock instead.

Bruno Hslaww, Sep 23, 2017
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Cabbage - Error Code: CABBAGE

Beaver - Error Code: BEAVER

Bee - Error Code: BEE

All these error codes are due to networking issues. More than likely you're on a moderate or strict network. I would recommend following the instructions in the links for fixing the problems. If you cannot access your modem then give your internet service
    provider a call they should be able to help you out.

onyxishere, Sep 23, 2017
  5. onyxishere Win User

6. Annod of Keene Win User

constant and persistent destiny server drops

Every 5-10 minutes since the "patch"...once or twice a night before...bees, canaries, centipedes, lions, fly, beaver, beetle....annoying
  7. ResidentWebbo Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 confirmed

Oh no, more time spent hunting animals and waiting around for a beaver to appear.
  8. II PARALLAX II Win User

Another failure

Titanfall smells of boiled cabbage
  9. II PARALLAX II Win User

Why choose to lose ?

COD pieces smell like cabbage
Thema:

1. cabbage,beaver,bee and more - Similar Threads - cabbage beaver bee

2. I purchased Madden24 for my grandson. He called and said the code has already bee...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased Madden24 for my grandson. He called and said the code has already bee...: I purchased Madden24 for my grandson. He called and said the code has already bee redeemed. How can I find out if I redeemed in error and if so how can I get the game to him....
  3. I have added 10 £ in diablo4 for the kid buying coins for battle pass and cannot bee seen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have added 10 £ in diablo4 for the kid buying coins for battle pass and cannot bee seen: I have added 10 £ in diablo4 for the kid buying coins for battle pass and cannot bee seen. In my account (parent account) is showing that were charged this money in his account but in his cannot...
  4. I sent my custom wireless xbox controller in for repair, it's stuck at "device is beeing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my custom wireless xbox controller in for repair, it's stuck at "device is beeing...: According to the email I've got, the controller has been sent back to my adress on the 21th September. Since then I have not gotten any updates. The estimated time is 8-10 days, now it is already...
  5. I cant play bee swarm simulator on roblox and when i try to join the game it says code...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play bee swarm simulator on roblox and when i try to join the game it says code...: Please help me i cant play a game on roblox and says error 103 5725b0c5-432c-451e-81f9-a745ab7ed7b4
  6. Controllers like elite, battle beaver, and scuff that have paddles

in XboX Insiders
    Controllers like elite, battle beaver, and scuff that have paddles: With a lot of games allowing players to make a custom controller layout, can we finally get the paddles considered as their own buttons instead of binding them to another button on the controller?...
  7. doom 3 achievements have bee disabled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    doom 3 achievements have bee disabled: hi ok so i downloaded doom3 on my pc and though game pass started to play and accidentally entered the console which disabled the achievements ok fair enough i get it i might cheat code it but...
  8. Minecraft on switch bee update

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft on switch bee update: Just updated my version on switch for the bee update and it had me log back into my account after I did all my marketplace purchases dissapeared and what's weird is on minecraft earth it show all...
  9. Minecraft buzzy bee update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft buzzy bee update: Hi, since my son did the latest update( buzzy bee) for his Minecraft game ( digital version) he's experienced problems. It now won't launch & just returns to the homepage . Any ideas please....
  10. I'm having difficulty playing a blu ray disc titled "The Beaver"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having difficulty playing a blu ray disc titled "The Beaver": I purchased a film titled "The Beaver", and it starts up and seems to work, until after I watch or skip all of the previews of other films. The app says that it is at the top menu, meaning I...