Ca be frustrating!

Discus and support Ca be frustrating! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I see what it says but when I go to the preferences menu it only has game DVR On or off. Either ticked on or not. When I untick it I can't actually... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DuFFuL, Jan 1, 2014.

1. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest

Ca be frustrating!

I see what it says but when I go to the preferences menu it only has game DVR On or off. Either ticked on or not. When I untick it I can't actually record anything. No other options are available. Not that I can see anyway.

DuFFuL, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Burnin TODI
    Burnin TODI Guest
    I am often frustrated by Calcium too......

Burnin TODI, Jan 1, 2014
  3. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    It obviously was meant to be "can". Lol.

DuFFuL, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Ca be frustrating!

Looks like it is all or nothing now, did a bit of research on the web and it looks like Microsoft are aware that people do want to turn off auto record but keep the option of "Xbox, record that" so reckon it will be in a future patch.

Sorry I couldn't help on this occasion.

whyayemincepie, Jan 1, 2014
  5. LTA Soldier
    LTA Soldier Guest
    Yeah i wanna turn auto record off aswell at first it was cool but now i have about 50 clips titles "punched it out" or "Diving Save" and then about another 50 "Rank Up" then all my self recorded clips, it takes so long to load up the upload studio its
    crazy and they are definitely not deleting after a few days, as i said in another similar thread i have 3 week old videos i left because i thought they would auto delete but alas no they are still clinging on. Deleting them one by one takes ages simply due
    to it having to reload the entire batch of clips everytime i remove one :/

LTA Soldier, Jan 1, 2014
  6. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    This really is my only gripe with the xbox one. Like I said, I really hate complaining but even if they had it on but the clips saved in 2 sections. One for auto clips and one for manually recorded ones. I don't mind the auto function as the have been some
    ones that have surprise me but it gets to cluttered and covers up the ones I'd like people to see. It should be an option. Whether it be in the xbox itself or even in the game setting.

DuFFuL, Oct 31, 2018
  7. DuFFuL Win User

Ca be frustrating!

This really is my only gripe with the xbox one. Like I said, I really hate complaining but even if they had it on but the clips saved in 2 sections. One for auto clips and one for manually recorded ones. I don't mind the auto function as the have been some
    ones that have surprise me but it gets to cluttered and covers up the ones I'd like people to see. It should be an option. Whether it be in the xbox itself or even in the game setting.
  8. whyayemincepie Win User

Ca be frustrating!

9. DEACON Win User

Ca be frustrating!

i've played a ton of Ryse MP and it hasn't recorded 100 vids .. hell it only recorded 1 now that i think of it.
  10. whyayemincepie Win User

Ca be frustrating!

Follow these steps turn off the "record game play with game DVR":

1. Go to Xbox one settings.

2. Go to your preferences.

3. UNder the system and apps title it will give you the option to turn it on and off.
  11. DuFFuL Win User

Ca be frustrating!

It obviously was meant to be "can". Lol.
Thema:

Ca be frustrating!

1. Ca be frustrating! - Similar Threads - frustrating

2. XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom: My son recently got an Xbox One off a friend. We’re new to the gaming world. He keeps getting a message in the middle of games that says “you must connect a controller to play” (paraphrased), even...
  3. Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...: Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is 100% right! Me as well as many others have this same issue. Trying to setup Xbox series s with my galaxy...
  4. Account Recovery Frustration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Recovery Frustration: A couple nights ago (Jan 2) when I went to sign in to my account on my xbox, it asked me to do a security verification. I don't have my old phone number so I had to do an account recovery form at...
  5. Home Xbox Switches not consistent, frustrating situation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Home Xbox Switches not consistent, frustrating situation: I am trying to set my account's home Xbox onto my friend's Xbox so that she can play all the games that I have, but when she went to go make my account's home Xbox onto hers, it said it had 0/5...
  6. Xbox live I remote play as well it's kinda frustrating but I hope you can help. thank you.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live I remote play as well it's kinda frustrating but I hope you can help. thank you.: can't no connect cause I'm also trying to do remote play and planning to purchase GPU to cloud gaming as well but currently I'm having issue to connect. I hope you can help me thank you....
  7. Hi, I'm really frustrated with my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I'm really frustrated with my Xbox: Hi, I'm really frustrated with my Xbox Series X. I've been experiencing apparently one of the most common problems many users have reported. Sudden blackouts constantly occur while I'm playing,...
  8. FRUSTRATING : Fake AI Game Invites destroying my xbox experience.

in XboX Insiders
    FRUSTRATING : Fake AI Game Invites destroying my xbox experience.: Lonnnnnggg time Xbox user since the original Xbox. I get at least 10 fake messages a day from fake AI players. "PlayerX" invites you to play Minecraft, etc.. This may repeat 15 times while I'm...
  9. Why does Xbox punish honest non-troll players for expressing frustration to annoying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox punish honest non-troll players for expressing frustration to annoying...: Why put punishing bans on players that follow the rules and enjoy themselves; instead of the malicious trolls who bug players to no end? What does it take for the Xbox community to voice their...
  10. Xbox x/s confusion frustration controller stops working after a few times !

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox x/s confusion frustration controller stops working after a few times !: my xbox controller x/s carbon black I purchased a few months ago was hooked up bluetooth to my fire stick as an added device worked fine for a few weeks it was disconnected it no longer had...