Ca be frustrating!

Discus and support Ca be frustrating! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I really don't like to complain about the xbox one but there is something that has really frustrated me over the last few days. In the process of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DuFFuL, Jan 1, 2014.

1. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest

Ca be frustrating!

I really don't like to complain about the xbox one but there is something that has really frustrated me over the last few days. In the process of playing ryse on multiplayer I can't believe how many clips it records. I've ended up with over 100 vids that
    I've had to delete individually. Which is also a thing I wish they would change. Selecting multiple clips at once for deletion. The only way I've found to stop the random recording is to completely turn off the dvr, which I don't want to do because if something
    cool happens I like to record it. I know that the clips delete themselves after a certain amount of time but when my friends are looking through my clips there are so many that are ones I didn't want there. That really I had no choice to put there. There should
    really be an option in the game to turn off this function. That goes for all game that have auto recording of clips. Any thoughts?

:)

DuFFuL, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Xbox One Games - State/Province Problem

I had the issue and it was very frustrating. All the links given to me above did not work but finally I found my way to the following link:

live.xbox.com/.../AccountMigration

Once you go to this link and change your regional settings it should work.

Jahrastaman19, Jan 1, 2014
  3. AceBDx
    AceBDx Guest
    Frustrating

I really want to play during the triple XP sessions, as everybody probably does, but I find it virtually impossible to catch them. OK, so they announce it on facebook and twitter (I think, I don't do twitter), but is there another way to find out when they're
    doing these sessions?

-

-

The last couple of times they've done them, I've logged on to my facebook account the next night only to see the Triple XP post "16 hours ago" or something along those lines. It really kinda pisses me off. Sorry, I don't sit and watch my facebook page all
    day like some people. Like I already said, I don't tweet. Anybody have any other solutions? Triple XP rocks for ranking up, and I hate missing them.

AceBDx, Jan 1, 2014
  4. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest

Ca be frustrating!

no need to delete.... they do not save on your HDD and they auto delete after after a few days (record that ones) or after you fill up your allotted space... (auto recorded)... not sure how much that is as I have 123 videos now

tohellnbak, Jan 1, 2014
  5. Fat Drew1469
    Fat Drew1469 Guest
    You can turn off automatic record and still leave manual record on.

Fat Drew1469, Jan 1, 2014
  6. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    How do turn off auto record. I looked everywhere?

DuFFuL, Jan 1, 2014
  7. Follow these steps turn off the "record game play with game DVR":

1. Go to Xbox one settings.

2. Go to your preferences.

3. UNder the system and apps title it will give you the option to turn it on and off.

whyayemincepie, Jan 1, 2014
  8. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest

Ca be frustrating!

Will check it out when I get home from work. I'm pretty sure I tried that but it also turned of the "xbox record that" function. Like I said, will try it.

DuFFuL, Jan 1, 2014
  9. Or go to settings, go to game dvr, you can untick the auto record game dvr box and you will find your "record that" will work fine still.

whyayemincepie, Jan 1, 2014
  10. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    Cool. Thanks mate. Been quite frustrating

DuFFuL, Jan 1, 2014
  11. DEACON
    DEACON Guest
    i've played a ton of Ryse MP and it hasn't recorded 100 vids .. hell it only recorded 1 now that i think of it.

DEACON, Jan 1, 2014
  12. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    Lucky you. Mine will do at least 2 or 3 a match. It gets really annoying.

DuFFuL, Jan 1, 2014
  13. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest

Ca be frustrating!

Well got home and tried it and the only option for DVR is to turn it completely off. No option for auto record. Any one else know?

DuFFuL, Jan 1, 2014
  14. I totally agree that there needs to be a option to turn off the auto feature, ive disabled it in the options but that also stops the manual recording, I just get errors when trying to record with that option un-ticked.

GaryWinteringham, Jan 1, 2014
  15. whyayemincepie, Jan 1, 2014
Thema:

Ca be frustrating!

1. Ca be frustrating! - Similar Threads - frustrating

2. Super frustrating controller connection crash

in XboX Insiders
    Super frustrating controller connection crash: This has been happening for months if not since the series X came out. I'll be playing and the xbox controller starts flashing and it disconnects. Doesn't matter if I try to connect a different...
  3. New Xbox controller malfunction frustration

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox controller malfunction frustration: I bought a brand new Xbox Carbon Black Wireless controller from GameStop for $53.55 after taxes on 6/18/22, after my original one that came with my Xbox series x started to have joystick drift in...
  4. Annoying new Minecraft update that makes writing in books and signs frustrating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Annoying new Minecraft update that makes writing in books and signs frustrating: Before 1.19 you could properly write and such in books and signs. However due to a new update it’s physically impossible to write in books and signs due to Microsoft’s update of their text. Now...
  5. Frustrations with Discord Voice Chat Transfer

in XboX Insiders
    Frustrations with Discord Voice Chat Transfer: For the last week I've been trying to get my discord voice chat to transfer over to my xbox and it never works. When I hit transfer to xbox in the discord app and get moved to the Xbox app it...
  6. This is frustrating

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    This is frustrating: So my friend has a xbox seris s and I have a xbox 1. So when we play most games we can join each other.but for some reason we can't play any survival games together like mincraft and ark please...
  7. getting really frustrating

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    getting really frustrating: i have been trying for 5 DAYS to fix this issue and im sick and tired of every one saying the same thing. i want to stream on my xbox so i went into my settings and selected allow on...
  8. Minecraft migration issues, very frustrating.

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft migration issues, very frustrating.: So, here's the deal. Was a long-time player of Minecraft. Before they decided that joining Microsoft would be a great idea. At least it was in the beginning. My account had been migrated and I was...
  9. (Frustrated loyalist)Microsoft Store Won't Update

in XBoX on Windows
    (Frustrated loyalist)Microsoft Store Won't Update: For the last few months or so (it's been so long I really can't tell exactly how long) on my Xbox one the Microsoft store refuses to update and it just stops and the avatar apps do the same as...
  10. Downloading game and other frustrations

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading game and other frustrations: Hi. I bought no mans sky and have been trying to download it for three days. i keep getting the error code 0x80070005. After two days where self troubleshooting, I then escalate it to Microsoft...