C/users/%username%/Documents not found
Discus and support C/users/%username%/Documents not found in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; About 10 minutes ago, I was just doing some minecraft modding and all of a sudden when i tried to create a new folder in a folder that's in my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by hi_874, Aug 2, 2022.
Thema:
C/users/%username%/Documents not found
Loading...
-
C/users/%username%/Documents not found - Similar Threads - users %username% Documents
-
Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments] -
Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.
in XboX InsidersOmega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support.... -
Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?
in XboX InsidersAre xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?: Just wondering, im on a xbox one s submitted by /u/Core_b7183 [link] [comments] -
I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.
in XboX InsidersI can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.: But have the Clubs been removed? I can only find the official game ones. submitted by /u/Whyenott_ [link] [comments] -
Update video quality for iPad cloud users
in XboX InsidersUpdate video quality for iPad cloud users: Video seems to show up laggy even with fast starlink internet submitted by /u/DragonfruitChance193 [link] [comments] -
Available for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...
in XboX InsidersAvailable for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Xbox Store should become a bit more user-friendly
in XboX InsidersXbox Store should become a bit more user-friendly: A couple of ideas: Sorting by game price should be an option. Option to filter out base games. The add-ons create a whole lot of confusion, and it basically kills my motivation to go-through... -
"User name" and "Username" are the same?
in XBoX on Windows"User name" and "Username" are the same?: I want to change my Xbox username now that I see that the specific username I want doesn't seem to be used. Xbox says it's taken, but the closest I can find to it is that username with a space in... -
Automatically switched minecraft usernames and now I've lost the old user's inventory with...
in XBoX AccessibilityAutomatically switched minecraft usernames and now I've lost the old user's inventory with...: Been playing actively for two weeks, and launched a couple days ago to find that the java launcher was asking for a new username. I closed and restarted in an attempt to avoid it, but it...