C.O.D AW digital dload is a joke . purchased 4 days agoi downloaded it for day zero access an ...

Discus and support C.O.D AW digital dload is a joke . purchased 4 days agoi downloaded it for day zero access an ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What am I supposed to do ??????? paid to play early cant play thanks xbox !!!!!!!! 69779359-f386-46a0-8f0d-e133c933fd51 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sensimilla Yoda, Nov 3, 2014.

  1. C.O.D AW digital dload is a joke . purchased 4 days agoi downloaded it for day zero access an ...


    What am I supposed to do ??????? paid to play early cant play thanks xbox !!!!!!!!

    :)
     
    Sensimilla Yoda, Nov 3, 2014
    #1
  2. Beatz322
    Beatz322 Guest
    Day zero extension

    I am downloading my cod aw digital and i t s been over 20 hours barely at 65%(already started a post), my question is who do i talk to about extending my day zero double xp ??? If i pre-ordered the copy and becuase of how crappy either xbox one servers or
    CoDs server (hence who do i talk to ) about getting it extended AS PROMISED DAY ZERO, ITS DAY ZERO NO GAME YET.
     
    Beatz322, Nov 3, 2014
    #2
  3. Question

    If I pre-order the new COD: AW limited edition it will be day zero edition or no?
     
    tenebroso2000, Nov 3, 2014
    #3
  4. CardiacKid75
    CardiacKid75 Guest

    C.O.D AW digital dload is a joke . purchased 4 days agoi downloaded it for day zero access an ...

    Where's the joke. I bought and downloaded Thursday and played right at 12:01. User error
     
    CardiacKid75, Nov 3, 2014
    #4
  5. there is no joke i paid a week ago and the weapons did not show up people are having issues with the game ITS A FACT just because you were lucky does not mean that extends to the rest of us who are having problems
     
    ELITE CMDR 666, Nov 3, 2014
    #5
  6. KRAZEDdays
    KRAZEDdays Guest
    I agree this is complete BS, had to uninstall now wait 2more days thanks xbox MS. This is not the first time either which leads me to believe they don't want me to spend my $$$$ with them....thanks again crooks
     
    KRAZEDdays, Nov 3, 2014
    #6
  7. BIGzecsi
    BIGzecsi Guest
    At least someone should come out and say yeah we screw up. Like always
     
    BIGzecsi, Nov 1, 2018
    #7
  8. BIGzecsi Win User

    C.O.D AW digital dload is a joke . purchased 4 days agoi downloaded it for day zero access an no day zero !!!!!!

    At least someone should come out and say yeah we screw up. Like always
  9. KRAZEDdays Win User

    C.O.D AW digital dload is a joke . purchased 4 days agoi downloaded it for day zero access an no day zero !!!!!!

    I agree this is complete BS, had to uninstall now wait 2more days thanks xbox MS. This is not the first time either which leads me to believe they don't want me to spend my $$$$ with them....thanks again crooks
  10. CardiacKid75 Win User

    C.O.D AW digital dload is a joke . purchased 4 days agoi downloaded it for day zero access an no day zero !!!!!!

    Where's the joke. I bought and downloaded Thursday and played right at 12:01. User error
  11. ELITE CMDR 666 Win User

    C.O.D AW digital dload is a joke . purchased 4 days agoi downloaded it for day zero access an no day zero !!!!!!

    there is no joke i paid a week ago and the weapons did not show up people are having issues with the game ITS A FACT just because you were lucky does not mean that extends to the rest of us who are having problems
  12. CorruptDNA Win User

    Day Zero? What a joke...

    XBOX One has been a complete disappointment from the day I got it. What a piece of crap.
Thema:

C.O.D AW digital dload is a joke . purchased 4 days agoi downloaded it for day zero access an ...

Loading...
  1. C.O.D AW digital dload is a joke . purchased 4 days agoi downloaded it for day zero access an ... - Similar Threads - digital dload joke

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  4. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  5. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  6. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  7. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  8. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...