c.o.d. adv. war not working on my xbox one please help?

Discus and support c.o.d. adv. war not working on my xbox one please help? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi please email me back I bought call of duty advanced war on 360...not working on my xbox one? c3ec8591-3c21-4903-a03d-ab74445edf04 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by B1RD FLU OWNS U, Nov 4, 2014.

1. c.o.d. adv. war not working on my xbox one please help?

hi please email me back I bought call of duty advanced war on 360...not working on my xbox one?

:)

B1RD FLU OWNS U, Nov 4, 2014
  2. LastCookie97
    LastCookie97 Guest
    Xbox live problems

Hi, my son I trying to connect to xbox live but it is giving an error code of 80151011, can you please adv. my other son can connect ok!

LastCookie97, Nov 4, 2014
  3. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    Can't get a Teredo IP address

[quote user="Pirate Tyrant"]one day I turn on my xbox and it said my NAT was strict and I can't connect to multiplayer.[/quote]

I'm sorry to hear that.

[quote user="Pirate Tyrant"]I have tryed many things and its still not working[/quote]

Could you please tell us specifically what you already tried?

[quote user="Pirate Tyrant"]I have a actiontec c1000a modem[/quote]

Can you try putting your Xbox One's IP address into the settings
    for DMZ in your actiontek device as described here
    ?

Arminator, Nov 4, 2014
  4. xArkSlade08x Win User

COD Predictions at E3

I am predicting MW 4 or old C.O.D. series getting remastered (MW 2, MW 3, WORLD AT WAR (VIETNAM), C.O.D. CLASSIC, C.O.D. 2, C.O.D. 3). Next or prequel stories to GHOSTS,Call of Duty:
    Combined Forces,
    Call of Duty: Devil's Brigade, Call of Duty: Roman Wars.

5. PinkPanther969 Win User

Game Add Ons:)

I am playing tom clancy`c ghost recon adv war fighter 2
  6. Lord Rob UK Win User

Moderate Nat on Xbox One ?

Taidara's guide on page 2 worked for me with the BT home hub 4.

URL for home hub is http://bthomehub.home

-turned off smart setup in ADV settings | home network | smart setup on hub

- added Xbox one to dmz ADV settings | Firewall | DMZ

- turned bthub4 off for 10 seconds and Xbox one.

- turned on bthub4

- turned on Xbox one

NAT now open

Regards

BoA
  7. J.R.G. Win User

Strict to Open ? (Nat)

Port forwarding and assigning a static I.P. has always worked for me. The only game I get a moderate on is C.O.D.; my router has a drop-down box for X Box Live, and I believe C.O.D. uses a port not covered.
  8. Mr. Trust_A Win User

C.o.d cold war

Hi JamesNelsonLX,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community Forums.

Can you please provide more information regarding the problem? Are you having issues purchasing or downloading the game?

Are you having errors you can screenshot?

Regards,
Thema:

c.o.d. adv. war not working on my xbox one please help?

1. c.o.d. adv. war not working on my xbox one please help? - Similar Threads - adv war working

2. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  3. When is the big update? war thunder needs not going to lie

in XboX Insiders
    When is the big update? war thunder needs not going to lie: ?????? submitted by /u/TG_Swump_GXD [link] [comments]
  4. Black ops Cold war and vanguard are free?

in XboX Insiders
    Black ops Cold war and vanguard are free?: Call of duty for free? So I just got a series x. Upgraded from the base Xbox one and I never owned black ops Cold war or vanguard on it but I can download and play them despite it not seeming to...
  5. Adv File Explorer on XBOX SS memory problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adv File Explorer on XBOX SS memory problem: When deleting files in Adv File Explorer(Full trust), the hard disk space is not released (for example, I deleted a 9GB file and nothing has changed) as a result, I have one gigabyte left...
  6. loading full game adv warefare to xbox 1 from disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    loading full game adv warefare to xbox 1 from disc: hi all Splabicardo - suffers from extreme lag on advance war fare. Is there anyway we can load all game to xbox 1 so we don't have to use the disc 63548f2d-f734-4644-a24c-5b977d994dab
  7. CoD Adv Warfare TDM score limit increased from 76 to 100?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD Adv Warfare TDM score limit increased from 76 to 100?: ive already posted on the enforcement page about this, talked with customer support, and even have activision looking in to this, because its more like someone has modded the lobbies than a update...
  8. Genius Gamerz [GGz] recruiting for Adv. Warefare Xbox One members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Genius Gamerz [GGz] recruiting for Adv. Warefare Xbox One members: -Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.- E.F. Schumacher About Us...
  9. Genius Gamerz recruiting for Adv. Warefare Xbox One members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Genius Gamerz recruiting for Adv. Warefare Xbox One members: Genius Gamerz was founded in 2013. Our goal was to have a solid 4 man squad to dominate the 3-5 man bracket in Clam wars. We did that. On the PC platform. Now we are expanding to the console...
  10. recent update patch for cod adv

in XBoX on Consoles
    recent update patch for cod adv: recent update COD can't change loadout goes into spectator mode or freezes controller. 69877dc8-665f-4b9b-8e3f-73f95304b5e0