By pass family settings??

Discus and support By pass family settings?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi i did family settings to my son long ago. And now we want to sell the xbox 360, and i dont rememer the code to the family settings. So my question... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mellex04, Oct 15, 2017.

1. mellex04
    mellex04 Guest

Hi i did family settings to my son long ago. And now we want to sell the xbox 360, and i dont rememer the code to the family settings. So my question is how i can reset the family settings????

:)

mellex04, Oct 15, 2017
  2. Turls
    Turls Guest
    Adding Xbox Music Pass to Gold Family Plan

How was Zune Pass ever sharable by family members? I don't think so.

Turls, Oct 15, 2017
  3. chj2363
    chj2363 Guest
    Pass Code

pass codes for gamertags can be reset by deleting and recovering the tag. Family setting pass codes can only be reset by support. Call support for your region.

chj2363, Oct 15, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would need to contact support and they can help you reset it. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Oct 15, 2017
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

Xbox Live Gold access on single 'home' Xbox Series S for family member

From what I understand Games Pass isn't a sharable thing, and because Xbox Gold has come with Games Pass it also mustn't be shareable, because of this, Microsoft is rumoured to be bringing out a family plan for Games Pass so it can be shared with family members.

Exclusive: Microsoft is moving ahead with an Xbox Game Pass Family Plan | Windows Central

Hopefully this will be officially announced soon as I think a lot of families out there would make use of it.
  6. DHG KillaKvN18 Win User

Family Pass Code. to lock Certain things

i cannot get passed the family pass Code.
  7. HeathzzZ Win User

Adicionei um membro à família mas ele não tem acesso ao GamePass[Translation-I added a member to the family but he doesn't have access to GamePass]

But my subscription is for Game Pass Ultimate and not for Game Pass for PC... My family should have access to the games, right? Otherwise, what is the family plan for?
  8. Four-Channel Win User

Help Please

Online Passes are Game Specific, so if you got a pass with a game say Gears of War 3 and your son has his own gamertag he can play it, though Family Gamertags are also age specific, so you'd have to make sure to give his gamertag adult privileges. You could
    play your game online and he could play his, though if he wants to use a game you already used the online pass for you'd have to purchase a new one.

A new online pass usually costs 800 Microsoft Points.

Family Passes allow playing of games on more of one console as long as both consoles have a Gold Account even with the Family Pass, the only difference between Family Pass and Regular Gold is that with a Family Pass the owner of the account can control the
    content on the Child or Family Account.
  9. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Xbox Family Pass

Xbox family pass is a cool idea.
Thema:

1. By pass family settings?? - Similar Threads - pass family settings

2. About Xbox 360 Family Settings Pass Code I Forgot Passcode And I Also Forgot My Pass Code...

in XBoX Accessibility
    About Xbox 360 Family Settings Pass Code I Forgot Passcode And I Also Forgot My Pass Code...: Please help I know I'm on xbox 360 but please please help mate look its that I forgot my family settings pass code and I really need help oh one more thing I also tried resetting it but it...
  3. How do i reset my family settings pass code?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i reset my family settings pass code?: Hi! I have been having problem with the family setting code on my Xbox 360. I tried watching videos at YouTube, how to remove and get rid of it but all of that didn't work which was very...
  4. Family Game Pass and Kids set-up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family Game Pass and Kids set-up: Hi all. I am mum of 3 kids, 2 of which will soon have an X-Box Series S (ages 13 and 15). I have set up a Microsoft family account under my name and linked the kids accounts, but accidentally...
  5. Can't Use Xcloud (Xbox Game Pass) due to "family settings" on a mobile device

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't Use Xcloud (Xbox Game Pass) due to "family settings" on a mobile device: Hi Everyone, I am having trouble with accessing Xcloud (Xbox Game Pass for Android). Whenever I start a game it says "Failed to start cloud gaming session" along with "You don't have access to...
  6. Family setting pass code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family setting pass code: [img] Hi guys. Not familiar with xbox consoles at all. Hence the reason for the post. I bought a second hand Xbox one from someone who immigrated. I cant get hold of them and as per the pic above...
  7. X Box 360 Family settings pass code

in XBoX Accessibility
    X Box 360 Family settings pass code: I purchased a used Xbox 360 and when I try to play some games the family settings pass code appears, 4 digits. I don't know the pass code, the previous owner doesn't know it either. How do I...
  8. I forgot my pass code under family settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I forgot my pass code under family settings: I had saet a pass code for a game year back. I have forgotten the code. Please assist in resetting 85cc0f69-3904-4134-a867-8e86ae51c5b4
  9. Xbox 360 family settings pass code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 family settings pass code: We have forgotten the pass code , how do we find it or change it ? 1c84aa60-4c3b-4d9f-ad7a-3252ddd96209
  10. Family setting pass code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family setting pass code: Hi... All My xbox is asking for family setting pass code. I tried to reset the pass code since I dont remember the pass code then it ask for my favourite movie of which I doesn't work when I type...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. serting up xbox