Buying Xbox One

Discus and support Buying Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; questions before I buy one: Can it play used Xbox One game discs? Can I play offline? Can I save data to small 32GB USB drives? Are there any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PatentPainter57, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Buying Xbox One

questions before I buy one:

Can it play used Xbox One game discs?

Can I play offline?

Can I save data to small 32GB USB drives?

Are there any known defects or overheating issues like the 360?

thanks

:)

PatentPainter57, Oct 20, 2017
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Buying an Xbox one

[quote user="Habenero Pepper"]

I could swear I read that it will be a simultaneous launch, and this is the reason for a limited number of countries it is available.

[/quote]

That's what I've mostly read but I guess you never know untill they tell us lol.

Lofty Who, Oct 20, 2017
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Buying an Xbox one

[quote user="Maccadooooooooo"]

I had the Jag!!! The only reason I got it was for the alien vs predator game!!! Outstanding game-at its time!!

[/quote]

Yep it was a good game, I remember getting it for DOOM aswell Buying Xbox One :)

Lofty Who, Oct 20, 2017
  4. Buying Xbox One

Hi there,

You'll find answers in your to questions in your other thread here Buying Xbox One

Mistress Sara, Oct 20, 2017
  5. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Buying an Xbox One!

Hello "NxtDoc1851" :)

Having to take a couple of extra seconds to access what I need with the controller doesn't warrant the extra $100 for the Kinect for me, sorry.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

Buying an Xbox One!

That latter rumor has been confirmed. ;)
  7. Goatsnatcher Win User

Buying an Xbox One!

I think people definitely need to try kinect for themselves. I thought I'd enjoy using it........turn's out I hate it. I'd of gone kinectless if the choice was there at launch.
  8. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Buying an Xbox One!

Hello "DigitalAssassin" :)

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding this matter, I really appreciate it :)

In regards to a "Halo: Master Chief Collection Xbox One bundle", the following three words sums up my opinion of it...

Best bundle ever! :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
  9. madROOSTER1 Win User

Not Buying Xbox One

Thanks Demonic, I hardly ever post, but this is really a deal breaker for me. I trade games with family to play all the time, that means 2 users are playing it from one household to the next, not exactly ripping off Publishers at all. I have bought games
    because I played a friends copy and loved it! Trading games to play is just advertising. What are publishers saying? Is used game trade destroying their companies? What if another company implants a satellite chip that allows only one user to use a product--never
    to be resold or traded--would that be fair?
Thema:

Buying Xbox One

1. Buying Xbox One - Similar Threads - Buying

2. I can't buy game as a gift on my Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't buy game as a gift on my Xbox: I can't buy a game as a gift from my Xbox, I get the following: We are having problems processing your payment and would like to fix it. Does anyone know how I can fix it? I have £25 in my...
  3. Would i be able to get destiny covereted to my xbox series S or would i have to buy it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would i be able to get destiny covereted to my xbox series S or would i have to buy it...: i dont wanna rebuy every dlc and redo everything just cause i switched to a new gen I think i should get destiny onto this console 880558b1-d5e7-4753-a904-beef7359c8a0
  4. Can i buy a game and play it on xcloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i buy a game and play it on xcloud?: I really wanna play assassin creed valhalla through my mobils devices, but i heard that xbox are not gonna add that game to game pass anytime soon. So, can i buy it thru xbox store using the same...
  5. I want to buy a xbox controller using my xbox giftcard on microsoft store but upon checking...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to buy a xbox controller using my xbox giftcard on microsoft store but upon checking...: I want to buy a xbox controller using my xbox giftcard on microsoft store but upon checking out, i couldnt find a way to checkout using Xbox gift card. I am using Microsoft store on microsoft edge...
  6. How to buy Solitaire collection licenses for three platforms, Windows, iPad, and Android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to buy Solitaire collection licenses for three platforms, Windows, iPad, and Android: Hi all, I'd like to buy licenses for the three platforms I use to play the Solitaire Collection. I understand I can buy a license within the game on each platform but wondered if I can do it...
  7. I'm trying to buy Realms but it is blocked by Family Settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to buy Realms but it is blocked by Family Settings: Hi all, grateful for some guidance. I am the head of a Family Group and I'm trying to buy Realms for my child. The settings on my account are as per all the guidance (parental permission to...
  8. i signed up for Microsoft New Mail on June 5 last year to buy the minecraft for window but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i signed up for Microsoft New Mail on June 5 last year to buy the minecraft for window but...: I bought the minecraft for window on June 5th last year using a newly registered email address of Microsoft, but I haven't received the minecraft java edition yet. open the account to see the java...
  9. I tried to buy Vc for nba2k22 because I don’t own 23 but accidentally bought it for 23. I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to buy Vc for nba2k22 because I don’t own 23 but accidentally bought it for 23. I...: This would only be my 2nd refund on my account but they denied it immediately. cf9fba2d-6530-4243-83f0-7e2934e19df1
  10. Xbox wont let me buy destiny 2 lightfall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox wont let me buy destiny 2 lightfall: I had bought xbox cards to buy destiny 2 lightfall but everytime i try to buy it. It keeps saying oops try again later. Ive also sent my brother some money to get it too and it keeps happening to...