Buying Xbox Live

Discus and support Buying Xbox Live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I redeemed a $25 Xbox gift card and tried to use it to buy the 3 month Live account. The money said it would be used when i confirmed the order but I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Draco9876, Dec 24, 2015.

1. Draco9876
    Draco9876 Guest

Buying Xbox Live

I redeemed a $25 Xbox gift card and tried to use it to buy the 3 month Live account. The money said it would be used when i confirmed the order but I had to put my card in. I confirmed the order but it only charged my card and not the gift card I had just
    redeemed

:)

Draco9876, Dec 24, 2015
  2. Munkey Boy
    Munkey Boy Guest
    Game Stores - no wonder retail is suffering

I bought £50 gift cards from these sites for £40.84 with the 5% off codes for liking them on Facebook:

Xbox Live Gift Cards, Xbox Live Points, Microsoft Points
    Xbox Live Membership & Xbox Live Subscription By OnlyCDKeys.com

Enter the codes, buy from the MS online store for £45 each. Works out at £36.75 when you do the maths.

Munkey Boy, Dec 24, 2015
  3. Stermer
    Stermer Guest
    Xbox 360 Live Gold

The pre paid Xbox Live currency can only be used for Content or buying videos or buying games on Xbox Live service. You will need to buy a Xbox Live membership at your local retailer or buy it directly from Xbox Live using a credit card or debit card.

Stermer, Dec 24, 2015
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Buying Xbox Live

If you read the gift card it says it

Dec games and music and movies not subscriptiojs

If you are trying to buy a dashboard deal or any subscription in any console it requires a payment option

If you are trying to buy a dashboard deal it's also in the terms and conditions

Subscriptions require autorenewal

Currency has never been able to be used for subscriptions on any console

You do know that there are prepaid membership cards right?

ngocphi, Dec 24, 2015
  5. Stermer Win User

Xbox 360 Live Gold

The pre paid Xbox Live currency can only be used for Content or buying videos or buying games on Xbox Live service. You will need to buy a Xbox Live membership at your local retailer or buy it directly from Xbox Live using a credit card or debit card.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

$

You can't buy xbox live with your account money.

You need a xbox live subscription card,a credit/debit card or paypal account to buy xbox live.
  7. Jurgen1488 Win User

Xbox live price increase!!!

Don't buy direct on MS Store, Buy in retail prepadi Xbox Live Gold card.

Xbox Live Gold is not overpriced.
  8. FreakRoach Win User

What’s the difference between a regular XBox gift card and one that says XBox Live?

"Xbox Live Gold" card is for buying the subscription for Xbox Live Gold, which your son will already have as he's able to play Fortnite online.

Xbox and Xbox Live cards should be same, but to be sure just buy the Xbox Gift card. That will let him buy the V-bucks.
  9. Galactic Geek Win User

There is one thing MS needs to fix about XBL...

I buy Xbox Live for Xbox Live; I buy Netflix for Netflix. If I can get Netflix on Xbox Live at no additional cost, then I don't see any reason to complain.
Thema:

Buying Xbox Live

1. Buying Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Buying Live

2. Name Change of Xbox Live, it makes buying the right product hard

in XboX Insiders
    Name Change of Xbox Live, it makes buying the right product hard: The name change of the Xbox Live Gold subscription just makes it hard to differentiate Xbox Game Pass and (the old) Xbox live. it made me mess up and lose my money on it submitted by...
  3. I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing card from Best Buy and entering it in my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing card from Best Buy and entering it in my...: I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing a 12 month card at Best Buy I sent all card information to my email address. Please help. I spent over an hour yesterday with a representative and...
  4. Can I buy Minecraft Java edition With Xbox Live Gift Cards On PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy Minecraft Java edition With Xbox Live Gift Cards On PC: Hi I am FPS, I have a 25$ dollar xbox live gift so can I buy Minecraft Java edition on pc in Xbox And this was My question Thank you - cda80a96-99ab-43d3-9233-e150524bf23d
  5. We live in Botswana and bought an xbox s. Can i buy games for the console with my credit card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We live in Botswana and bought an xbox s. Can i buy games for the console with my credit card?: We live in Botswana and bought an xbox s. Can i buy games online for the console with my credit card? 44704f72-fe0f-4cac-8ad4-4c9e808e3d6c
  6. Am I able to buy Minecraft with USD even though I live outside of the US?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I able to buy Minecraft with USD even though I live outside of the US?: I've earned some money from commissions, all paid in USD. However, when I checked to purchase Minecraft, it asked for a US address, and I was wondering if it was required for me to live in the US...
  7. Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code?

in XboX Insiders
    Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code?: Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code? submitted by /u/ThaEmceeToby [link] [comments]
  8. I tried to buy Xbox game pass using microsoft live digital card. card is consumed buy game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to buy Xbox game pass using microsoft live digital card. card is consumed buy game...: I tried to buy Xbox game pass using microsoft live digital card. card is consumed buy game pass is not activated on my subscription 9fbd7a25-7273-47ad-a43e-58f357085386
  9. I live in UK and wish to buy from Marketplace in MSFS2020 but only accepts USA addresses

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I live in UK and wish to buy from Marketplace in MSFS2020 but only accepts USA addresses: I wish to buy another aircraft from marketplace in MSFS2020 and I live in The UK but marketplace only accepts USA addresses. It does say Country /region but it will not accept my UK post code and...
  10. How can I get back my money buying Xbox live gold instead of Xbox gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get back my money buying Xbox live gold instead of Xbox gift card: How can I get back my money buying Xbox live gold instead of Xbox gift card eb3fbbf0-9a7b-46be-b0ce-779f3ba225c2