Buying Xbox games using VPN

Discus and support Buying Xbox games using VPN in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'd like to know if buying Xbox games in another region, then reedem it using VPN is cause of ban? 05b229a0-6459-4078-b2df-ab74d1f55f7a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by orlando perez1, Jul 5, 2022.

1. Buying Xbox games using VPN

I'd like to know if buying Xbox games in another region, then reedem it using VPN is cause of ban?

:)

orlando perez1, Jul 5, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Yes, it violates the terms of service so it can warrant a ban. It's considered marketplace theft.
  3. X THE RAGE Win User

Status Code 80150017? S.O.S PLEASE HELP

Lol you guys if you don't know don't make things up you are misleading him even more....this only happening because the game not available in your location. Ok without saying why i will give you a solution .. Connect your Xbox to VPN 100% it will work US
    VPN to make sure that this work if you US VPN sign in in this web site then try to buy the game download will start on your Xbox but it isn't that easy you have to connect you Xbox to US VPN connection before download reach 79percent or the download will stop
    it will say can't download got it?
  4. shadow of arman Win User

Error code: 80153410 can not download a XBLA game

The answer to this problem is a VPN, you need to buy it using a VPN that is connecting to to a us country, mostly new York ( or London if your account is UK and asking for a postal code for billing info ) buy the Thing with VPN on xbox.com and all should
    be well, I had this problem for a year and finally found this solution, trust me I works as a charm and if you are having problems when the download gets to 90% or 99% you have to share that VPN to the console and downloaded while the VPN is connected, that's
    all, have fun with your game, please like this if it helped. :)
  5. IceCruZ Win User

Xbox Live and Xbox One

I Know I can use a VPN, but thats not what I want!

I have a Xbox 360 and PS3. Neither Xbox Live or PSN have official support for my country, I have no Access to all the features because I'm on an unsupported región but I can play online, buy games, use my netflix account, and enjoy another features without
    VPN.

if I cant use the Xbox One as I use the Xbox 360 (No vpn) I will cancel my pre-order and I will pre-order a PS4.
  6. Joris Luksys Win User

I cannot buy games with my microsoft account balance

I use the VPN to connect to the internet and im trying to buy the game with Pounds £ And i live in Lithuania
Thema:

1. Buying Xbox games using VPN - Similar Threads - Buying games using

2. Can I use a one for all gift card to buy a game on the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use a one for all gift card to buy a game on the Microsoft store: Can I use a one for all gift card to buy a game on the Microsoft store. And if so how do I do that? 5112aeb9-2c7c-43cf-8e7c-96d04b001e66
  3. Can I use two Microsoft Gift cards to buy something from within a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use two Microsoft Gift cards to buy something from within a game?: So, currently I have two Microsoft cards from the Microsoft rewards program, and I want to get something from within a game that costs 14.99 but I have one 10$ and one 5$ gift card, would I be...
  4. if I buy a game disc for xbox series x, can I use that disc on my xbox series s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if I buy a game disc for xbox series x, can I use that disc on my xbox series s?: my mum bought me a game for xbox series x on mistake but I have an xbox series s, so can I use the disc for xbox series x on my xbox series s a28da37d-d262-42d5-bcf2-adf9f88368a4
  5. Can I use the premium upgrade that I can buy here to upgrade my Starfield game that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use the premium upgrade that I can buy here to upgrade my Starfield game that I...: Can I use the premium upgrade that I can buy here to upgrade my Starfield game that I bought on steam? bb0642be-1de5-4aef-90af-7e0cba10c660
  6. I tried to buy Xbox game pass using microsoft live digital card. card is consumed buy game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to buy Xbox game pass using microsoft live digital card. card is consumed buy game...: I tried to buy Xbox game pass using microsoft live digital card. card is consumed buy game pass is not activated on my subscription 9fbd7a25-7273-47ad-a43e-58f357085386
  7. Can't buy game using redeemed cards microsoft account money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy game using redeemed cards microsoft account money: I have put £60 on my sons microsoft account through xbox cards bought at the shop and redeemed them successfully but can't use the balance to buy a game through microsoft store on the xbox...
  8. I want to BUY a game, not use gamepass!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to BUY a game, not use gamepass!!: I want to BUY AoE games. I do not have Xbox. I will not buy Xbox. I want to BUY the games to play on my laptop. I do not want to pay a monthly fee for games I don't play daily. Why can't I buy the...
  9. Do you buy SOT ancient coins with the account you own the game on or on the account you use...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you buy SOT ancient coins with the account you own the game on or on the account you use...: I play SOT on PC, and while I bought the game with one microsoft account, I play it with a different microsoft account. So should I buy the ancient coins with the account that owns the game, or...
  10. received a 5$ gift card from Microsoft but can't use it to buy a 4.99$ game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    received a 5$ gift card from Microsoft but can't use it to buy a 4.99$ game: hello, i received a 5$ gift card from Microsoft, and i can see them in the payment option, but when i decide to buy a 4.99 game from the store, it asks me to change my region. The game is from US...