Buying vouchers with reward points?

Discus and support Buying vouchers with reward points? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How long do you have to spend your money after buying a voucher with reward points? 255f9efe-dd54-48a0-98f5-85f472ca51b6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BobDuff80, Feb 11, 2022.

1. BobDuff80
    BobDuff80 Guest

How long do you have to spend your money after buying a voucher with reward points?

:)

BobDuff80, Feb 11, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Do you mean the Xbox gift cards? If so, you have 90 days before the funds expire.
  3. crazydude1965 Win User

Gift card

Was it purchased with reward points it might want your card details because it doesnt give change so you might have to buy a game which comes to more than the voucher amount.
  4. katherine redman Win User

purchasing through the xbox store on the web

hi,

i didnt purchase a gift card voucher, i just redeemed my microsoft reward points as a $5 voucher.

my currency is in AUD
  5. Jason of Oz Win User

Can we gift rewards points?

Hi Jason,

There is no longer an option to transfer Microsoft Rewards points to Family members. If you're looking to use Microsoft Rewards to get some money into family members' accounts, the best you can do is redeem your points for a voucher and gift the voucher to your family member.

Regards,
    Another Jason
  6. Gupx UK Win User

Xbox Live Gold

Join and complete Microsoft rewards.. you can accumulate points and gain free access to live by using vouchers you get for rewards!
Thema:

1. Buying vouchers with reward points? - Similar Threads - Buying vouchers reward

2. Why will my xbox sires s not buy lords of the fallen if it's new in 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why will my xbox sires s not buy lords of the fallen if it's new in 2024: I literally just got money put on my microsoft account and wanted to buy lords of the fallen so when I went to the play store and buy it, it said oops sorry try again later I'm like why and I try...
  3. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  4. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  5. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  6. Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...: I called the Microsoft help line for a launch (August 2020)console Xbox series X that my family gifted me for my birthday on March 2021. The console after a year and a half craped out. I was...
  7. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  8. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  9. Why can't buy anything with the gift voucher even though i activated it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't buy anything with the gift voucher even though i activated it?: Why can't buy anything with the gift voucher even though i activated it? c73736a5-69d6-4ec3-a62f-6b2c891fde09
  10. Can't use my voucher to buy Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use my voucher to buy Xbox live: I redeemed a code for £25 for my Xbox live. I want to renew my subscription with this but every time I go to buy 3 months, it doesn't give me an option to use the £25 that is sitting in my...