Buying things on X-Box Live with PayPal.

Discus and support Buying things on X-Box Live with PayPal. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have already put my PayPal account in my payment option but, when I try to by something I says, "add a credit card"! Am I doing something wrong? I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mann13RRRz, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Mann13RRRz
    Mann13RRRz Guest

I have already put my PayPal account in my payment option but, when I try to by something I says, "add a credit card"! Am I doing something wrong? I live in the United States.

:)

Mann13RRRz, Jan 7, 2014
  2. Mann13RRRz
    Mann13RRRz Guest
    Purchasing things on X-Box Live with PayPal problem!

I have already put my PayPal account in my payment option but, when I try to by something I says, "add a credit card"! Am I doing something wrong? I live in the United States. I'm posting this again because, the first post didn't appear on the forum.

Mann13RRRz, Jan 7, 2014
  3. Einloggen mit alter X-BOX

Bei meinen Einwahlversuchen in X-BoX Live mit der alten X-BOX finde ich zwar mit dem INternet eine verbindung, aber beim anmelden an X-Box Live versagt das blöde ding seinen dienst und sagt, das ich mich an diese Seite hier wenden soll---und nun ???? Hatte
    es heute nach 8 Jahren das erste mal versucht, mit dem Ding ins Internet zu gehen. Wer kann mir helfen ??

[With my dial-up experiments
    in X-Box Live with the
    old X-BOX I
    find while using the Internet to connect,
    but when you log on to X-Box
    Live denied the stupid thing
    his service and says that
    I should address myself to
    this page here--
    and now?? Had it
    tried today after 8 years
    the first time, go
    with the thing on the Internet.
    Who can help me?]

MuellHerz3562, Jan 7, 2014
  4. Buying things on X-Box Live with PayPal.

Have you successfully used this paypal card for any other online transactions? You may want to contact paypal and see if there is any kind of restriction on your account.

... Also you may want to contact XboxLive and see if there is any account issues or dues you may owe which can lead to a suspension in making purchases!

Hope this helps.

-Listed

Listed mia 510, Jan 7, 2014
  5. Listed mia 510 Win User

Have you successfully used this paypal card for any other online transactions? You may want to contact paypal and see if there is any kind of restriction on your account.

... Also you may want to contact XboxLive and see if there is any account issues or dues you may owe which can lead to a suspension in making purchases!

Hope this helps.

-Listed
  6. D BOARCHIBALD Win User

Trying to set up xbox live through paypal which I had cancelled in the past

Yes I cancelled the payment through paypal … but they had told me to contact Microsoft . My ultimate goal is to get signed up for X Box Live subscription .
  7. onyxishere Win User

PayPal & X-Box Live

Check your screen to see if there is an option to change the payment device.
  8. Mann13RRRz Win User

PayPal & X-Box Live

I didn't see an option. What does it look like and where should it be?
  9. GoldKrusher34 Win User

xbox live gold

I am having problems buy x-box live
Thema:

1. Buying things on X-Box Live with PayPal. - Similar Threads - Buying things Box

2. I have redeemed some dollars in my account, And I wanted to use them to buy things but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have redeemed some dollars in my account, And I wanted to use them to buy things but it...: I have redeemed some dollars in my account, And I wanted to use them to buy things but it keeps telling me to add a payment method! I have dollars why would I add a Payment method?...
  3. Hi, i bought a 10€ xbox goft card and when i went to buy a thing it wont showed up then i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, i bought a 10€ xbox goft card and when i went to buy a thing it wont showed up then i...: Hi, i bought a 10€ xbox gift card and when i went to buy a thing it wont showed up then i found that i have multiple devises on the same microsoft account how can i switch between them please?...
  4. I tried buying a spitfire on my Xbox a week ago and now I can’t buy Andy thing as it says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried buying a spitfire on my Xbox a week ago and now I can’t buy Andy thing as it says...: How can I contact support as I still cannot buy planes e5f47642-c81f-4fca-9413-af2e167d6c73
  5. I want to buy and download Left 4 dead 2 on my Xbox series S but the thing is, I do not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy and download Left 4 dead 2 on my Xbox series S but the thing is, I do not...: I have tried over and over to download left 4 dead 2 on my Xbox but it says its downloading to my Xbox 360 but the thing is is that i do not have an Xbox 360 and it says it needs to download it to...
  6. Can I buy just one month of Xbox live gold without the renewing subscription thing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy just one month of Xbox live gold without the renewing subscription thing?: Hi. Can I buy just one month of Xbox live gold? for example, buy one month, when it runs out it doesn't renew I just have to buy one month again. Is this possible? thank you....
  7. i buy diablo 3 but i dont got my wing reward or other free thing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i buy diablo 3 but i dont got my wing reward or other free thing: i buy diablo 3 monday and i see i got wing but i cant find it like. other free thing when you buy the gam 0c2f324c-7a11-4f99-998d-c72c1d07384d
  8. can not buy any thing from xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can not buy any thing from xbox store: for the past few days i have not been able to buy any thing off my xbox one or from the website all i want is one game 7 days to die if some one could tell me what to do or how to fix it that...
  9. I buy the same thing 2 times by accident how do I get my money back

in XBoX on Consoles
    I buy the same thing 2 times by accident how do I get my money back: I buy the same thing two time for 34$ can I get my money back? 938a5bf2-6fea-4238-b2f8-399e5d675ced
  10. xbox one I try to buy a game and click buy just black screen spinny thing then comes out ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one I try to buy a game and click buy just black screen spinny thing then comes out ...: can anyone help I have live Ethernet connected paypal could purchase games last week have loads of space yet when I try and by game it just click buy goes black then green spinny thing then just...