Buying Roblox $10 premium with Microsoft account balance

Discus and support Buying Roblox $10 premium with Microsoft account balance in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am currently saving up 10k Microsoft reward points to redeem a $10 Microsoft gift card. With those $10 in my Microsoft account, I want to buy... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hyperflo, Jul 8, 2022.

1. hyperflo
    hyperflo Guest

Hi,

I am currently saving up 10k Microsoft reward points to redeem a $10 Microsoft gift card. With those $10 in my Microsoft account, I want to buy Roblox premium for $10 off of the Microsoft Roblox launcher. It may seem confusing why I am not just redeeming a Roblox gift card off of the Microsoft rewards page and then just buying 800 robux for $10. Yet the way I want to purchase robux saves me much more time in Microsoft rewards since the $10 Microsoft gift card is 10k points and the $10 robux gift card is 15k points. I am also earning more robux this way since purchasing PREMIUM gets me 200 more robux than just buying $10 worth of robux that only give me 800 robux. So... here is my question. How am I supposed to use the $10 on my Microsoft account to buy Roblox PREMIUM? I don't want to spend 10k points on a Microsoft gift card that may not even work for purchasing Roblox PREMIUM. I also can't look on the launcher if I can use my Microsoft account money since I still have $0 in my account because I haven't reached my goal of 10k points yet. Thank you, and I hope this isn't too confusing!

P.s. I don't have an Xbox either!

:)

hyperflo, Jul 8, 2022
  2. hyperflo Win User

Thank you so much for replying so quickly! Great costumer service! I don't have any sort of Xbox console, only a laptop that runs on Windows 10. Am I still able to purchase PREMIUM with my Microsoft balance just out of the Microsoft Roblox launcher? Or do I have to have a Xbox to purchase PREMIUM off my account balance? Thank you, Josef!
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Yes, you can do it!

Hope everything's more clear now mate
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

If you downloaded Roblox directly from Microsoft Store, I think you're good to go

I can test in the next hours if balance can be used to purchase the subscription (i have some money)

I'll update you as soon as I'm able to do it!
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Hyperflo

So, you want to purchase Roblox premium as soon as you redeem the points. Right?

You can do it, you can make in-game purchases with Microsoft balance.

According to a similar thread, it seems you need to do it on the Xbox Roblox version to pay with balance in case the Roblox Microsoft Store doesn't give you the option to pay with balance

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

If you have further questions feel free to ask, greetings from another Microsoft user
  6. Will3314 Win User

You can’t buy premium with your Microsoft balance…. I’ve tried and tried. You can buy robux, but you won’t be able to redeem it unless you have an Xbox. You have to sign into your Roblox account on an Xbox to actually receive the Robux. Your best bet is to keep saving up for the actual Roblox gift card, not the Microsoft card. Hope this helps..
Thema:

1. Buying Roblox $10 premium with Microsoft account balance - Similar Threads - Buying Roblox $10

2. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  3. Why will my xbox sires s not buy lords of the fallen if it's new in 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why will my xbox sires s not buy lords of the fallen if it's new in 2024: I literally just got money put on my microsoft account and wanted to buy lords of the fallen so when I went to the play store and buy it, it said oops sorry try again later I'm like why and I try...
  4. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  5. I tried to buy a 1.5K Roblox Digital Card but found out there weren't any. The lowest one...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to buy a 1.5K Roblox Digital Card but found out there weren't any. The lowest one...: The lowest one was 200 Robux, 3,000 Microsoft Points. 2dc7fd26-e8b1-4584-a30e-9b77e03b2d2b
  6. I can’t buy robux on roblox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t buy robux on roblox.: I got permission from my parents to buy 800 robux with their card, and for some reason it keeps saying “Oops.” And won’t let me purchase it, please help!! 2183bd50-e5c1-4f14-8737-d217776a1f9a
  7. im on mobile, can i use a microsoft gift card to buy robux/roblox giftcard?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im on mobile, can i use a microsoft gift card to buy robux/roblox giftcard?: Hi, I play Roblox on mobile, I am wondering if I can use a microsoft gift card to purchase robux or roblox gift cards ON mobile… d46a71ba-5779-49dc-bc65-e1b032111c77
  8. Cannot buy multiple of the same amount of robux on Roblox (microsoft store version)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy multiple of the same amount of robux on Roblox (microsoft store version): I cannot buy 3 of the 88 robux [img] 908a50db-b145-43c4-8b74-c8634b9de307
  9. I attempted to buy Roblox and the money came out of my acct but did not give my grandson...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I attempted to buy Roblox and the money came out of my acct but did not give my grandson...: I bought my grandson roblox of 1,700 for 19.99 it did not give him his roblix but the purchase came out of my checking?! Help my grandson get his roblox. Thank you...
  10. I put in my 25$ xbox gift card but it did not work in my game roblox to buy robux

in XBoX on Consoles
    I put in my 25$ xbox gift card but it did not work in my game roblox to buy robux: My gift card did not work in roblox to buy robux a196ac8f-2cce-4a96-b1a2-25520060b84c