Buying Halo: Master Chief Collection after downloading it for free on a STEAM sale

Discus and support Buying Halo: Master Chief Collection after downloading it for free on a STEAM sale in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Greetings! Over the weekend of October 16-17, 2021, I downloaded Halo: MCE for free. I played it for about 11 because I got busy and didn't get enough... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cheeseboat, Nov 8, 2021.

1. Cheeseboat
    Cheeseboat Guest

Buying Halo: Master Chief Collection after downloading it for free on a STEAM sale

Greetings!

Over the weekend of October 16-17, 2021, I downloaded Halo: MCE for free. I played it for about 11 because I got busy and didn't get enough time to play it for the rest of the weekend. I come home on the 18th after school and try to play it, only for it to say: "Purchase". Why should I purchase it after getting it for free? Is there any way I can get it back?
    Buying Halo: Master Chief Collection after downloading it for free on a STEAM sale [​IMG]

:)

Cheeseboat, Nov 8, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Cheeseboat Win User

Oh okay, that sucks. Thank you.
  4. Lofty Who Win User

Halo: The Master Chief Collection to be bundled with Xbox One for free

5. xCHEMISTx Win User

Halo: The Master Chief Collection ODST requirements

How does one go about finding the ODST download?
    "The re-mastered version of the campaign for “Halo 3: ODST” in “Halo: The Master Chief Collection” and the re-imagined “Halo 2: Anniversary” version of the “Relic” multiplayer map will be available in spring 2015. Both projects were not part of our original
    development plans, but as a result of community feedback, and to do something special for our fans, both are now in development. The campaign for “Halo 3: ODST” will be delivered via a free download token for eligible players1 of “Halo: The Master Chief Collection,”
    and “Relic” will be included as part of a free content update for the game."

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/...alo-the-master-chief-collection-thank-you-faq
  6. neilhorgan Win User
Thema:

1. Buying Halo: Master Chief Collection after downloading it for free on a STEAM sale - Similar Threads - Buying Halo Master

2. So, do you have to buy the halo infinite campaign again, for EVERY profile/account that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So, do you have to buy the halo infinite campaign again, for EVERY profile/account that...: So my sister bought and downloaded the Halo infinite campaign onto her profile. I assumed that once it was downloaded onto the Xbox that the campaign could be played by any account/profile on that...
  3. If I buy and own Halo Mcc on Xbox. And my Microsoft and steam accounts are linked. Do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy and own Halo Mcc on Xbox. And my Microsoft and steam accounts are linked. Do I...: Can you guys answered my question? 8c9b13ae-943f-40a9-960a-1a0ef6bb5392
  4. If i bought Halo Infinite for Xbox/ Windows 10, why does it show that i still need to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i bought Halo Infinite for Xbox/ Windows 10, why does it show that i still need to buy...: I launched the game on steam (after installing it) once i bought the game for Windows 10 / Xbox (I don't have xbox so i'm using my PC) and when i click on Campaign, it says buy when i logged in...
  5. Should I buy Halo Infinite for my xbox one?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy Halo Infinite for my xbox one?: So obviously the new Halo is coming out soon. I have an xbox one that is getting pretty old and some games are a little slow to play (ie: COD zombies is a bit laggy at times). Would you guys...
  6. I BUY HALO 3 BUT I CAN'T INSTALL IT ON MY PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I BUY HALO 3 BUT I CAN'T INSTALL IT ON MY PC: Please Help Me Every time I want to put Halo 3 on the computer but it strikes on why? It says these words Code: 0x80073D12 d287455c-ae31-4213-ba40-a24f1062fa55
  7. Halo: The Master Chief Collection says I have to buy Halo: Reach and ODST separtely even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection says I have to buy Halo: Reach and ODST separtely even...: I bought Halo: The Master Chief Collection on disc for xbox one recently. I inserted the disc, loaded the game, but when I selected Reach, it showed the difficulty select screen, then said that it...
  8. Halo: Master Chief Collection - Why must I buy it again to play it on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: Master Chief Collection - Why must I buy it again to play it on PC?: I have the Halo: Masterchief Collection for XBOX. I noticed that the same game was recently released on the PC platform. So, I figured I'd see about downloading the game onto my PC... Since I...
  9. Bought Halo: MCC and the store wants me to buy again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Halo: MCC and the store wants me to buy again.: I recently bought a digital copy of Halo: MCC because my disk would no longer read after a long time of use. The game also needed an update. I waited for all this to finish before trying to start...
  10. hi I buy a code on game HALO master chief collection and i entered code on 100% right please ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hi I buy a code on game HALO master chief collection and i entered code on 100% right please ...: Hi I buy a new code on game HALO master chief collection and i entered code on 100% right what i am doing wrong?? Xbox said : Sorry, an unexpected error has ocurred. The error has been recorded...