Buying fallout new vegas dlc in different language

Discus and support Buying fallout new vegas dlc in different language in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I've recently downloaded fallout new vegas on my xbox one and decided to try the dlc. I live in france but play all my games in english, I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LyleSmith5, Mar 6, 2021.

1. LyleSmith5
    LyleSmith5 Guest

Hello

I've recently downloaded fallout new vegas on my xbox one and decided to try the dlc.

I live in france but play all my games in english, I was able to purchase honest hearts, lonesome road and dead money in english through the xbox store but old world blues appears as unavailable. When i launch the game i can purchase it from the title menu but its the french version as it detects the region my console is in.

Does anyone know a work around? I don't want to have half my game in french

I've set ny console region and language to UK but it makes no difference

Thanks in advanceTL,DR: buying xbox 360 dlc in english on xbox one while in different country

:)

LyleSmith5, Mar 6, 2021
  2. Advantage Camo Win User

Thank you Epic for...

I almost never buy dlc for games. Last dlc I got was the first dlc for Fallout New Vegas, I forget what it was called. I won't be buying any dlc for this game I know that.
  3. AuraWolf Win User

Your funiest character in games

The Think Tank in Fallout New Vegas DLC 🤣
  4. Hotel Actual Win User

favorite fallout game

Got to be Fallout New Vegas for me, even the DLC was stellar.
  5. TomaToMcNuggets Win User

Bethesda's best game to date

I’d love to say Fallout New Vegas but since it was Obsidian who actually produced the game i’d have to say Fallout 4, there was so much to do and a vast amount of repeatability, the dlc and settlement crafting was amazing. The only thing the game in my
    opinion was lacking was truly different looking unique variants and the karma scale from 3 and New Vegas
  6. Biggshow Win User

Recommend an Offline Game

Any of the Fallout games, Fallout 3, New Vegas, Fallout 4. The Mass Effect Series. Dragon Age Series. Although you might be tempted to buy some of the dlc, but you don't need it to enjoy the base games.
    And add Fable to the list
Thema:

1. Buying fallout new vegas dlc in different language - Similar Threads - Buying fallout vegas

2. Why do I keep getting ripped off on fallout 4 when I buy Creation Club points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting ripped off on fallout 4 when I buy Creation Club points: I've been trying to buy creation Club points now for the past three or four days and I can't get them on game past PC but when I bought them on my Xbox One I had no problem can you please help me...
  3. I have to "buy to own" Fallout 76 when the game disc is inserted. I am able to play the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have to "buy to own" Fallout 76 when the game disc is inserted. I am able to play the...: I recently noticed that I both own and don't own Fallout 76. I have the disc inserted, the game launches, I am able to play, but apparently I don't own the game? When I go to the Microsoft store,...
  4. I need help because I can't buy a digital Fallout New Vegas on the Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help because I can't buy a digital Fallout New Vegas on the Xbox 360: We've bought a physical copy of Fallout New Vegas. We didn't know which region type our current model was at the time. But I bought a physical copy of Fallout New Vegas (NTSC) But as it turns out,...
  5. I thought I could buy fallout 76 atoms trough the microsoft store for my PC version of the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I thought I could buy fallout 76 atoms trough the microsoft store for my PC version of the...: On the night of Friday the 30th. I bought fallout 76 atoms thinking it would be compatible with my PC version of the game. It turns out I can't redeem them or anything on Bethesda.net so I would...
  6. Xbox page says I didn't buy Fallout 76, but I'm missing that money on my bank account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox page says I didn't buy Fallout 76, but I'm missing that money on my bank account: When E3 discounts happened, I bought Fallout 76 Standard Edition, but I can no longer play it because ''I don't have it'', and when checking my orders history, the game isn't anywhere in bought...
  7. If Fallout 3 or NV could be remastered, would you buy it again?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If Fallout 3 or NV could be remastered, would you buy it again?: As the title says. I'm also a PC gamer as well as a console gamer. I know Fallout 3 had a Xbox One X enhancement, but, even running in 4K it still doesn't look pretty. I've been modding the...
  8. Store won't let me buy backward compatible games (Fallout 3 / NV)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Store won't let me buy backward compatible games (Fallout 3 / NV): I am trying to buy Fallout 3 for the XBox One (ie. XBox 360 backward compatibility), but the Store will not let me, apparently due to localisation issues. I am in the Netherlands, the region on my...
  9. What does fallout 4 buy the wrong version of the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does fallout 4 buy the wrong version of the game: I don't know whether Machine Translation is right Want to buy Fallout 4: Game of The Year Edition, but do not know why to buy Fallout 4 has a way? dc7f6625-3ce6-4aca-95f2-fc5c9ab31bb9
  10. I can't buy fallout new vegas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy fallout new vegas: Hey I heard fallout new Vegas was backwards compatible so i went to the store on the Xbox 1 and tried to bye it with my credit card and It keeps on saying "your purchase cannot be completed at...