Buying ark on web store

Discus and support Buying ark on web store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If I buy ark on the Microsoft website where it is 50% off will I be able to play that on pc. Cause when you go through the windows store app the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DirectCloud7529, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Buying ark on web store

If I buy ark on the Microsoft website where it is 50% off will I be able to play that on pc. Cause when you go through the windows store app the game is not on sale, but it says it has the Xbox play anywhere feature. So im just wondering if ill still be able to get the game for 50% off even though i want to play the game on pc and not xbox?

:)

DirectCloud7529, Nov 23, 2022
  2. DirectCloud7529 Win User

Buying ark on web store

So ill be able to buy with the discount even tho its not discounted on the pc microsoft store or xbox app?
  3. Smwutches Win User

Buying ark on web store

Since it's a Play Anywhere title, yes, you will also be able to play it on PC.
  4. RomkaZzz Win User

Unable to Complete purchase on XBOX

Try to buy it on online web store xbox.com
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

I have 50 dollars on my microsoft accounnt on the web but i dont have it on my xbox

Hard reset your Xbox or buy your item on the web store
  6. LilCrypty Win User

I am having to buy to own a game i bought 3 years ago

I should probably specify i did not buy gamepass to play ark i bought gamepass for different games but ever since i canceled ark it has said i had to buy ark to own
Thema:

Buying ark on web store

1. Buying ark on web store - Similar Threads - Buying ark web

2. Why will my xbox sires s not buy lords of the fallen if it's new in 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why will my xbox sires s not buy lords of the fallen if it's new in 2024: I literally just got money put on my microsoft account and wanted to buy lords of the fallen so when I went to the play store and buy it, it said oops sorry try again later I'm like why and I try...
  3. If I buy Ark: Survival Ascended on the Microsoft store on my PC, will I be able to use it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy Ark: Survival Ascended on the Microsoft store on my PC, will I be able to use it...: I want to know for this game to see where I buy it. 1ffa5418-cd83-417f-a19c-bd8a7e1272b1
  4. Ark Cloudgaming says i need to buy DLC but its the Version with all DLC's

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Cloudgaming says i need to buy DLC but its the Version with all DLC's: I cant play ARK anymore since yesterday because if i want to join a server i get the message i need to have the DLC and can press A to buy it in store. But it is the Ultimate Survivor Edition...
  5. Can I play ARK with my friend on an xbox if I buy it from the Microsoft Store on my PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play ARK with my friend on an xbox if I buy it from the Microsoft Store on my PC?: I am wondering if I can play with my friends on Xbox before I spend £16 on the game. I would love it if anyone who has basic knowledge could respond :) 836e7a24-0f3d-444a-8822-fc2fd766e8f3
  6. Trying to buy Ark DLC, can't select friend from list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to buy Ark DLC, can't select friend from list: I'm trying to buy a DLC bundle for a friend, because it's currently on sale. However, when I try to select a friend from my list, the list just blinks and disappears, leaving me to select either...
  7. all i wont is for you to put the equl amont so i can buy ARK and MARFIA 3 plz help me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    all i wont is for you to put the equl amont so i can buy ARK and MARFIA 3 plz help me: plz put the money in as you have not done for 4 years plz 0b0c917c-9c6e-4b8c-a5a8-b273d998edcd
  8. Trying to buy Ark: Survival Evolved on Sale

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trying to buy Ark: Survival Evolved on Sale: I am trying to buy Ark Survival Evolved on sale for the week on the Dashboard because of ID@Xbox Gamefest but when I try to buy the game it comes up regular price. Yesterday it was showing $26.09...
  9. My XBoxOne ARK game just dessapeared! and now they ask me to buy it again. I bouth it this ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My XBoxOne ARK game just dessapeared! and now they ask me to buy it again. I bouth it this ...: I installed the ARK game to my son this week. I bouth directly from my console and today it just dissapeared! from the Installed Games... When I seach for the game the only option is to buy it...
  10. If you are on the fence about ARK: Survival Evolved now might be the time to buy as the studio ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If you are on the fence about ARK: Survival Evolved now might be the time to buy as the studio ...: Trendy Entertainment is suing Wildcard (developer of ARK) claiming game designer Jeremy Stieglitz worked on the game while he was still with them, and apparently had a non-competition clause in...