Buying an Xbox series x through game pass

Discus and support Buying an Xbox series x through game pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; It is impossible to find an Xbox series x standard for 499.99 anywhere does anyone know of a way to get I'm trying to do it via game pass but the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by victorsaenz, Dec 15, 2020.

1. victorsaenz
    victorsaenz Guest

It is impossible to find an Xbox series x standard for 499.99 anywhere does anyone know of a way to get I'm trying to do it via game pass but the second there is some available I jumped on it and they were sold out before I could even put in my social
    does anyone know what to do?

:)

victorsaenz, Dec 15, 2020
  2. hinach
    hinach New Member
    Great Article.Thnks For Sharing This for us
    recentjobs.pk

hinach, Aug 29, 2021
  3. kawkai
    kawkai New Member
    great experience, you have. great experience, you have. I bought my xbox after got gift card of on my work as result for succesful work. Plus I am fan of games and my work connecting with it too. I make reviews to different console games.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021
    kawkai, Oct 11, 2021
  4. AshV007 Win User

Mortal kombat X not loading

But I have already downloaded it on my Xbox series X. However if I own it through game pass will it work.
  5. easterling121 Win User

we want xbox series x officially realease in pakistan and also xbox game pass should be available here as well

Pakistan have huge population and most of the young population who love games so microsoft should capture this emerging market as well with xbox series x official release and with xbox game pass service as well. i am also going to buy xbox series
    x but through friend who live in usa but i also love to have xbox game pass service but sadly i cant do you anything coz this service not
    exist here as for now.
    Sad feeling the same, been waiting for a long time. now this issue about xbox series x officially realease in pakistan :( :(
  6. Aryotus Win User

2 Accounts Signed in on same series x, both will open the same game

Make 1 of the Xboxes the "Home Xbox". When done make sure privacy and sharing preferences are set on the "Home Xbox" to share. After that all the games on the "Home Xbox" are accessible by any profile added to that "Home Xbox. The other (non "Home Xbox) has to have the game purchased under that 2nd Xboxes main profile or purchased as a gift from any profile and sent to a chosen profile to be downloaded when that profile signs onto their Xbox. I have an Xbox One X in my living room controlled by my 2nd account profile. I have a Series X in my game room "Home Xbox" controlled by my 1st profile. Example; I log on the Series X with that main profile and buy/download Division 2 with all expansions and passes. I then log on the One X with my 2nd profile (main for that One X) and buy/download Division 2 with out the expansion and passes. So now a family member adds their profile to the One X, if they own the Division 2 they can play it and as much of the content that I have purchased. To play the full version on the One X someone has to buy it for that console, However anyone else that logs onto the One X with their profile that doesn't own any of Division 2 content can't play it at all. They can launch it but it will direct them to the store. Now adding Ultimate Game Pass to the One X allows profiles to download and play any games available through game pass. Remember my Series X will allow any profile added and signed onto can play any games and use the Ultimate Game Pass to download and play from my Series X. One X has limitations for profiles due to that profile owners games owned and which games are in the One X. Confusing ........ ?
  7. Hoskayra Win User

When entering the Microsoft store hovering over the buy button for Grand theft Auto v Xbox series x|s edition

Hi again Don

There appears to be an issue with the Xbox Series X/S version of Grand Theft Auto V being compatible with the Xbox One Xbox One X version. Therefore, the Xbox Store may not allow you to purchase the Xbox Series of the game if you have an Xbox One.

Buy the Xbox One version of Grand Theft Auto V. This version of the game is compatible with Xbox One X and is cheaper than the Xbox Series X/S version. I'm not sure but I think it's no longer available to buy in the store.

If you decide to upgrade your Xbox One X to an Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S, you can do so through the Xbox Store or an authorized retailer.

Oskayra H.
  8. jevgeni polujanov1 Win User

I don't have it game pass ultimate subscription and I cant play games digitally what I should do with xbox one s?

I don't have it game pass ultimate on the xbox one s console and it is hopeless without and so I want to get rid of xbox one and buy series x on the upgrade.
Thema:

1. Buying an Xbox series x through game pass - Similar Threads - Buying series through

2. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  3. Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...: I called the Microsoft help line for a launch (August 2020)console Xbox series X that my family gifted me for my birthday on March 2021. The console after a year and a half craped out. I was...
  4. What external hard drive can i buy to satisfy the series x games having to be played on the...

in XBoX on Windows
    What external hard drive can i buy to satisfy the series x games having to be played on the...: I believe the external drives have to be spec'd to a certain speed and WD was going to release some. Maybe the WD P10 5TB? Please advise! 4ab85aec-6435-4e57-a47d-37e6f1c38f55
  5. If i buy a Fortnite bundle from amazon labelled as for "Xbox one / Xbox series x/s " will...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i buy a Fortnite bundle from amazon labelled as for "Xbox one / Xbox series x/s " will...: Hello, i am wondering if i were to buy this pack...
  6. I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x: The trial ended and i tried to buy the game from the microsoft store but it refused please help the sale ends in 3 days dbdadce8-675e-4d39-be81-d6653e4599f7
  7. I have went to argos twice to buy a elite series 2 core controller but both times they have...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have went to argos twice to buy a elite series 2 core controller but both times they have...: I have went to argos twice to buy a elite series 2 core controller but both times they have came out of the box with a wobbly and broken right stick b2106119-3ac3-41fd-9220-c0c9f5a83d2c
  8. I want to buy left 4 dead 1 not 2 on my Xbox series x/s how do I do it is it even possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy left 4 dead 1 not 2 on my Xbox series x/s how do I do it is it even possible?: I been wanting left 4 dead for awhile now an can't get it because it's no longer available in the Microsoft store how would I be able to get the game is it possible?...
  9. If I upgrade from my Xbox One to the Xbox series S, will I need to re buy digital versions...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I upgrade from my Xbox One to the Xbox series S, will I need to re buy digital versions...: I am looking to upgrade to the Xbox series S, however all my games are currently hard copies. If I did upgrade to the S, will I need to replace/re buy all of my games as digital copies? Or as they...
  10. Can't start "all that money can buy" quest on series x. Starfield.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start "all that money can buy" quest on series x. Starfield.: I've completed all the main mission up to that point in the story but the mission won't begin and talking to Walter doesn't give me nothing besides generic conversation. On Xbox....