Buying an Xbox One in other country

Discus and support Buying an Xbox One in other country in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey Gamers! I have a question and i came here with the hope of being helped. I live in Ecuador , and my father lives in Spain. He wants to buy me an... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WizenedRug41091, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Buying an Xbox One in other country

Hey Gamers! I have a question and i came here with the hope of being helped.

I live in Ecuador , and my father lives in Spain.

He wants to buy me an Xbox One X , but he was told that if he buys it in Spain , he can only play there , my question is ¿ Is that true ?

Hope you can help me!

:)

WizenedRug41091, Jul 1, 2018
  2. Tronder 007
    Tronder 007 Guest
    Buying an Xbox One in another country.

I Imported an Xbox One from Germany to Norway before the "Scandinavian launch" no issues/problems to report at all, Only thing I could think of was not beeing able to use the Xbox live market place to access paid content, but that was only due to it not
    being officially launched in Norway yet and that i because of that had to use an other "locale" setting (there was a way around that to, but I chose not to as I found that I could wait for that part as I got all the free DLC updates for Forza5 including tracks)

so as onyx62is says as long as the power standards are the same in Your country and the one you are importing it from there should not be any issues Buying an Xbox One in other country :)

Tronder 007, Jul 1, 2018
  3. Buying an Xbox One in another country.

If I buy an Xbox One in Canada and take it with me to the US what problems will I have? I already have a gamertag from the US and plan on using that with the Xbox One purchased from Canada. Will their be any issues? Details please.

redflames20201-0811F1AE-2CD3-415B-A432-4F08C51F3EF, Jul 1, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

No. The console would work in any region.

Smwutches, Jul 1, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

No. The console would work in any region.
  6. KILLAMEX003 Win User

Buy an Xbox one from other country

if you do buy you console in the U.S make sure you get the a power converter to plug the console in. U.S. consoles are 120v
  7. TangentialShark Win User

Xbox One (Other countrys)

I don't blame you. I would do the same thing if I were in your situation.
  8. TangentialShark Win User

I have family in Venezuela! As for your question, as of now Venezuela IS NOT a supported Xbox One country and you will NOT be able to play games on the console. Maybe in the future Microsoft will add Venezuela as a supported territory but at the moment
    you are out of luck. Here's hoping!
  9. Ky3217 Win User

Unfortunately, no.

Venezuela isn't one of the 21 countries the Xbox One can be used in.
Thema:

1. Buying an Xbox One in other country - Similar Threads - Buying country

2. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  3. Why will my xbox sires s not buy lords of the fallen if it's new in 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why will my xbox sires s not buy lords of the fallen if it's new in 2024: I literally just got money put on my microsoft account and wanted to buy lords of the fallen so when I went to the play store and buy it, it said oops sorry try again later I'm like why and I try...
  4. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  5. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  6. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  7. Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...: I called the Microsoft help line for a launch (August 2020)console Xbox series X that my family gifted me for my birthday on March 2021. The console after a year and a half craped out. I was...
  8. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  9. when i want to buy minecraft there is not my country to choose my country is georgia any help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i want to buy minecraft there is not my country to choose my country is georgia any help?: when i want to buy minecraft there is not my country to choose my country is georgia any help? 2e332863-0115-4668-8d09-954a0fa7f7e9
  10. Hello, My Xbox account have India as the country. Can I buy/preorder games from the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, My Xbox account have India as the country. Can I buy/preorder games from the...: Hello, My Xbox account have India as the country. Can I buy/preorder games from the Microsoft/Xbox US store and play it on my console? 9532b63e-e156-4b77-8d1c-e14a6806ee25