Buying a disc and changing language

Discus and support Buying a disc and changing language in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I moved to Spain and bought xbox and now thinking of buying some discs (fifa23, rdr2 etc). How does the language work? I speak English so can I set the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ozgur-Bcn, Sep 15, 2022.

1. Ozgur-Bcn
    Ozgur-Bcn Guest

I moved to Spain and bought xbox and now thinking of buying some discs (fifa23, rdr2 etc). How does the language work? I speak English so can I set the language of games if I buy discs or will they come in Spanish as standart?

:)

Ozgur-Bcn, Sep 15, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, what you can try to do is change the console region for the US for example and put the Fifa disk to install and see if it pulls the English version of the United States.
  3. Ozgur-Bcn Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.
    My name is Georges C. welcome to the community.

Hello , in relation to games most of them will come with subtitles and languages in Spanish, but many of these games have other languages added in the games.

You can also change the language of your console to English if you wish.

As for digital games, if they don't offer the English language in the game, you can swap the store region and download the game in a region that has the language you want.
    Thank you. do you have specific knowledge with regards to Fifa. Basically my console is English and I purchased many games and play in English also. But I am not sure what happens if I buy Fifa disc in Spain. I prefer to play in English.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Ozgur-Bcn, in relation to games most of them will come with subtitles and languages in Spanish, but many of these games have other languages added in the games.

You can also change the language of your console to English if you wish.

As for digital games, if they don't offer the English language in the game, you can swap the store region and download the game in a region that has the language you want.
  5. Tr0llChief Win User

Changing a game from spanish to english

No, You cannot change language of the Call of Duty: Ghosts because game on the disc contains only 1 language. But you can buy a Game on Demand version , it can be downloaded in English.
  6. An Old Freak Win User

How do I change the language from spanish to english on black ops 2 using backwards compatability

Look at the disc/box to see if this is a Spanish language version. Black Ops 2 does not have an option to change language in game, as the discs were made language/region specific.
Thema:

1. Buying a disc and changing language - Similar Threads - Buying disc changing

2. If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game i delete it and buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game i delete it and buy...: If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game, i deleted and buy the game from the store. The save remains? 366c72a8-2ee3-4d4c-97e4-ca19dff66b83
  3. What happens if I download GTA V through Game Pass and then buy it on disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens if I download GTA V through Game Pass and then buy it on disc: Will be my saved data from that gta from gamepass be on disc version of gta? ba5b78de-9169-45a6-ab70-12815e6d2a33
  4. Falloiut 3: Can I play ad-on from a disc if I buy the game digital?

in XboX Insiders
    Falloiut 3: Can I play ad-on from a disc if I buy the game digital?: I bought the Fallout 3 add-on pack Broken Steel and Point Lookout. Its been a a hundred years since I have been gaming so I didnt think about the fact that of course I needed the original Fallout...
  5. Why do I have to buy modern wafare 3 if I have the disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have to buy modern wafare 3 if I have the disc: Modern wafre keeps telling me to buy the game and already have the disc d02043ba-7b7d-4bb3-b1c1-01714bbac799
  6. how to fix open tray problem. can I buy a new disc drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix open tray problem. can I buy a new disc drive: need to know if im able to purchase a new disc drive or would it accept a new drive a430265b-6961-4452-9bcc-b23772f3f2ba
  7. if I buy a game disc for xbox series x, can I use that disc on my xbox series s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if I buy a game disc for xbox series x, can I use that disc on my xbox series s?: my mum bought me a game for xbox series x on mistake but I have an xbox series s, so can I use the disc for xbox series x on my xbox series s a28da37d-d262-42d5-bcf2-adf9f88368a4
  8. Why does it show to purchase mw 2019 pack when I buyed the disc i dont understand, i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it show to purchase mw 2019 pack when I buyed the disc i dont understand, i...: Does this only works if I install the game with the disc Or just install it somehow then use the disc while playing the game? ec30415a-3462-4030-8512-f2aea3cf704c
  9. If I own the disc, do I still have to buy the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I own the disc, do I still have to buy the game?: I'm trying to play a physical copy of an Xbox 360 game on my Xbox series X. I learned that it's not on the back compat list, so I know it's not something I can play via my disc. It is, however, in...
  10. I have the disc to the game but i cant play the game and says i need to buy game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the disc to the game but i cant play the game and says i need to buy game pass: I have the disc to gta 5 and when i put the disc in and load the game up it syas that i have to buy the gamepass to play the game even tho i have the disc to the game i did just to have gamepass...