buying a 12 month subscription of live

Discus and support buying a 12 month subscription of live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So Xbox wanted to raise the price of Xbox live 12 month and the results were people wasn't happy so Xbox decided to not raise the price however they... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Preston P, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Preston P
    Preston P Guest

So Xbox wanted to raise the price of Xbox live 12 month and the results were people wasn't happy so Xbox decided to not raise the price however they done away with 12 month subscription. You can buy a 3 month for 39.00....hmm that raising the price. Xbox is ripping people off.

:)

Preston P, Jul 2, 2022
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox Live. GOLD.

It works out cheaper to buy a 12 month Xbox Live Gold subscription, than it does to buy 12 one month Xbox Live subscriptions.

Just something to keep in mind.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox live membership

You can.You can buy 1 month,3 month or 12 month xbox live subscriptions.
  4. Smwutches Win User

You can still buy 12 month prepaid codes.
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

5 dollar

If you're talking about the 12 months of Live for as little as $5/month. You will be charged a one-time fee of $60 for the 12-month subscription. That's the discounted rate for buying a year at one time vs. month to month.

-

I hope this helps.
  6. OCRyzen Win User

Quick Question about the 1 month 1 dollar Gold program

Thema:

1. buying a 12 month subscription of live - Similar Threads - buying month subscription

2. Using my 3 month free pass from Best Buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using my 3 month free pass from Best Buy: I bought an Xbox series S from Best Buy. I cannot get my 3 month free trial of game pass. I think my son may have declined it when we first set up the Xbox. How do I get it started now? We’ve...
  3. Microsoft store says I need to buy game when I was already owned and playing for months

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store says I need to buy game when I was already owned and playing for months: I bought cyberpunk 2077 with phantom liberty dlc was playing for like 2 months then the dlc gets released. Now it says I need to buy cyberpunk 2077 to play game. But I already owned it and was...
  4. Minecraft tells me to buy it again when I bought Java and Bedrock edition a few months ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft tells me to buy it again when I bought Java and Bedrock edition a few months ago: Hello, I am logged on my Xbox account on Minecraft launcher all the time, where I had bought the Java and Bedrock edition but after the latest update I am unable to access the game. No, I didn't...
  5. I have to buy minecraft java edition again after playing on a migrated account for months.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have to buy minecraft java edition again after playing on a migrated account for months.: I have owned Minecraft since before Microsoft's purchase of it. When I was forced to migrate my account I did so reluctantly, as I feared it would only lead to pointless problems. And here I am...
  6. I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate for a friend and it won't let me buy it for 1 month...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate for a friend and it won't let me buy it for 1 month...: I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate for a friend and it tries to get me to buy 3 months and there's no option to change it to 1 month d35b4428-134a-4e14-a6c2-88ce43c19449
  7. Question: If I were to buy a $29.99 3-month Xbox Live Gold card from the Doylestown, PA...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Question: If I were to buy a $29.99 3-month Xbox Live Gold card from the Doylestown, PA...: I'll accept the reality that sooner or later, the price of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate will have to be raised likely sometime this decade, or at least this score. 83a34ed4-45f9-4a39-b812-316f0d50fd2e
  8. GAME ALWAYS BUZZ CRASH AFTER HOURS OF PLAYING FOR THE PAST MONTH SO I DECIDED TO BUY A NEW...

in XBoX on Consoles
    GAME ALWAYS BUZZ CRASH AFTER HOURS OF PLAYING FOR THE PAST MONTH SO I DECIDED TO BUY A NEW...: For the past month, my xbox one s always freeze and buzz crash after half hour to few hours of gaming. It was unacceptable so I decided and bought a Xbox series s few days ago. However it freeze...
  9. if i buy a subscripion for a month can i un subscribe from it at anytime

in XBoX on Consoles
    if i buy a subscripion for a month can i un subscribe from it at anytime: if i buy a subscripiom can i un subscribe next month 1cfd9209-1d81-4f38-8556-b5cff732ff72
  10. Buy Game Pass Ulitmate but not get Discord Nitro 3 month code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Buy Game Pass Ulitmate but not get Discord Nitro 3 month code: I buy GamePassUlitmate(GPU) but not get the Discord Nitro 3 month code, what happen? i since 2020/9/3 star to feedback this problem to online customer service, but at this day 2020/10/14 still...