buy jet set radio region problem

Discus and support buy jet set radio region problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello..i try to buy jet set radio for my xbox series s on marketplace.. but when i pressed buy it said not valid for my region. is there any way around... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DanDewa, Dec 6, 2021.

1. DanDewa
    DanDewa Guest

hello..i try to buy jet set radio for my xbox series s on marketplace.. but when i pressed buy it said not valid for my region. is there any way around to settle this?

:)

DanDewa, Dec 6, 2021
  2. DanDewa Win User

yup. im trying to buy JSR. is it possible it was removed from BC?
  3. DanDewa Win User

this is the place where i try to buy it and got 'not valid for your region' error.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

JSR is a 360 remake of the Dreamcast game and is BC. Jet Set Radio Future is the Xbox game that is not BC.
  5. DanDewa Win User

Ive tried to buy from Singapore region but it was listed as x360 arcade. different from US marketplace..Either way, both gave me "not valid for your region'. my xbox is bought in Singapore btw
  6. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Try to buy the game via this link. Then look for the game in the store on your console or in your library and install it.
    https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-us/Product/Jet-...
Thema:

1. buy jet set radio region problem - Similar Threads - buy jet set

2. Why will my xbox sires s not buy lords of the fallen if it's new in 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why will my xbox sires s not buy lords of the fallen if it's new in 2024: I literally just got money put on my microsoft account and wanted to buy lords of the fallen so when I went to the play store and buy it, it said oops sorry try again later I'm like why and I try...
  3. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  4. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  5. Is it possible to buy Jet Set Radio anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to buy Jet Set Radio anymore?: I want to buy and play Jest Set Radio for my Xbox One as I don't have either an original Dreamcast or a PC to play it on, but it says that I can't buy it. Is there anyway to buy it or is this a...
  6. Jet Set Radio is still not on the store? And when I go on the website to buy it, it tells...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jet Set Radio is still not on the store? And when I go on the website to buy it, it tells...: I’m struggling to figure out how I can get jet set radio on my Xbox f2545eb1-c806-4248-ad36-e8c4e4703164
  7. If I go to the web site and buy jet set radio from the site and play on the Xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I go to the web site and buy jet set radio from the site and play on the Xbox series s: If I go to the web site and buy jet set radio from the site will it work in the xbox series s I cant buy it in the store on the s its self but it shows up in the store not sold separately?what...
  8. Can't purchase Jet Set Radio on computer where to buy digital?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase Jet Set Radio on computer where to buy digital?: I just found JSR on Xbox store and can't buy it online or on the Xbox website nor the Xbox one. My account is the main (adult) account. Where can i buy a digital version of the game without game...
  9. I cannot buy ''Jet set Radio''

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot buy ''Jet set Radio'': So, i am trying to buy the game, but the page keeps throwing me the message ''Try again later'' 60012fc8-c125-4c80-9d4c-c6a39cd7267b
  10. I can’t seem to buy jet set radio on the Xbox.com store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t seem to buy jet set radio on the Xbox.com store: As the title says whenever i attempt to purchase the jet set radio game from the 360 market place it allows me to get to the transaction and confirm purchase screen but when i hit confirm it sits...