Buy headset in the microsoft store

Discus and support Buy headset in the microsoft store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good morning, I can`t buy a head set in the microsoft website I have money because I redeem gift code [img] , [mod removed - personal... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pedro Chiari, Oct 7, 2022.

1. Pedro Chiari
    Pedro Chiari Guest

Good morning,

I can`t buy a head set in the microsoft website

I have money because I redeem gift code

Buy headset in the microsoft store [​IMG]

[mod removed - personal information]

:)

Pedro Chiari, Oct 7, 2022
  2. Pedro Chiari Win User

Im located in FLORIDA DORAL, the physical location and microsoft account region is the same
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Did you tried using a different wifi network or device?

Can you try using a different address to see if that helps?
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Pedro

Please answer the following questions to assist you properly:

Where are you physically located?

Is your physical location and Microsoft account region the same?

https://account.microsoft.com/profile

The address that you're trying to use is matches with your physical location and account region?

Are you using a VPN or similar services in your device?

Or, if you try using a completely different device or wifi network the issue persists?

PS: Please don't share personal information like your email address or similar. Here in the forums no one can access / view modify account details due to security and privacy reasons
  5. Zelpp Win User

Headset Adapter

6. ClausReich Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset in-stock notice duration inqiry

Hello Ryan! I'm Claus, an Independent Microsoft Community Consultant for Xbox! Glad to be able to help you!

The Xbox Wireless Headset can be bought directly on the Microsoft Store (US only in this page): https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/d/xbox-wireless...

It seems that the headset is in stock, but if you try to purchase it, and then the purchase fails, I'd also recommend that you check other game store or even online stores, and you can buy with them too. Everything related to warranty and support will be the same if you purchase it from the Microsoft Store or any other store.
Thema:

1. Buy headset in the microsoft store - Similar Threads - Buy headset microsoft

2. Wireless headsets for Xbox one to buy

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless headsets for Xbox one to buy: I'm looking to buy a wireless headset for Xbox one but I don't know which ones would work. I also want to know the cheapest options that would work. submitted by /u/Bigboybob42069 [link]...
  3. I'm looking to buying a new headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm looking to buying a new headset: I'm looking to buying a wireless headset for my Xbox series x and I am unsure on which is the better quality for both sound and speech so I can to talk friends, id rather not need to pay masses...
  4. Do I have to buy an adapter to use a microphone headset with and xbox one controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I have to buy an adapter to use a microphone headset with and xbox one controller?: I want to be able to talk through an headset microphone to record voice while playing xbox one s game. Do I need to purchase an adapter for my controller to be able to speak through my microphone...
  5. Looking to buy a comfortable headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking to buy a comfortable headset: Tittle says it all. I'm looking to buy a comfortable long term headset. I'm not looking for top of the line sound quality, just something that is super comfortable. Any suggestions?...
  6. What game would make you buy a "VR" headset today if it existed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What game would make you buy a "VR" headset today if it existed?: Just wanted to see what people are thinking of VR or AR gaming and your opinions on how this will, for better or worse, change gaming. f31523a0-bdef-42f0-85af-6ae18cc03ab2
  7. If I buy a Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter can I use a xbox 360 headset? Also can I use any ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter can I use a xbox 360 headset? Also can I use any ...: If I buy a Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter can I use a xbox 360 headset? Also can I use any genuine 3.5mm headset on xbox one? 2875a717-75bf-4ae0-b80c-d208b4f59055
  8. Why can I not buy the basic headset in stores?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not buy the basic headset in stores?: So of course my xbox one headset broke (this is the second one) I can still hear people but the mic doesnt work. So I go to gamestop, they arent carrying the basic headset anymore, hit up bestbuy...
  9. I plan to buy a USB Gaming Headset for XboxONE

in XBoX on Consoles
    I plan to buy a USB Gaming Headset for XboxONE: Okay as the subject states I plan to buy a USB Gaming Headset for XboxONE originally it's for PC I'm just wondering will it work with the XboxONE if I plug it in one of the USB Sockets on the...
  10. Anyone have Mad Catz F.R.E.Q. 9 headset? I'm looking to maybe buy one or something similar

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone have Mad Catz F.R.E.Q. 9 headset? I'm looking to maybe buy one or something similar: I'm in need of an all around headset to use for gaming and on the go. I take public transportation and like to listen to music via bluetooth (Hate wires). I also want something to replace the...