Buy game that I got for free with games with gold?

Discus and support Buy game that I got for free with games with gold? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Got Forza motorsport 6 a while back when it was free on games with gold. Since my Gold subscription has expired, I can't play the game anymore. Now... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mcboyo364, Feb 28, 2021.

1. mcboyo364
    mcboyo364 Guest

Got Forza motorsport 6 a while back when it was free on games with gold. Since my Gold subscription has expired, I can't play the game anymore.

Now you can't buy the game anymore on the store and since I don't want to buy Xbox Gold, could I buy a second-hand copy of the game and still be able to play it even if i don't have a Gold subscription?

:)

mcboyo364, Feb 28, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Anything you paid for is yours to keep. So you'll still have the DLC.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Yes but you should note xbox one games with gold requires you to continue to have a gold membership to use xbox one games with gold.

Onky exception was the original and xbox 360 games with gold games

You will have to remove the old forZa and install the disk version

Should.be notrd you can get forza7 pretty cheap at 29.99 and if you later upgrade to the series x you do get the x enhanced version.the tnl and ray tracin ng even ay 4k 60hz is amazing
  4. Smwutches Win User

Yes. If you buy the game you can play it with or without Gold.
  5. mcboyo364 Win User

Okay sounds good, one more thing I bought all the DLC when it was free. The DLC's was dirt cheap only if you had a gold subscription. Will the DLC's carry over to if i use the disc version of the game? Or is that also locked behind a gold subscription?
  6. pkvas Win User

Go Gold promo, get Ryse Son of Rome Legendary Edition for free

Overrated game at least you got it free. Never got a game for buying gold just discounts
Thema:

1. Buy game that I got for free with games with gold? - Similar Threads - Buy game got

2. I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...: My account was hacked, I got it back and signed into minecraft. When I did, I had to make a new username and now it's saying I don't have the game and have to buy it again. Can anyone please help?...
  3. I had the same issue, attempted to buy Alan Wake game but got error and was double charged...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had the same issue, attempted to buy Alan Wake game but got error and was double charged...: I hope to receive a full refund for my game charges since I still haven’t received the game, I’m afraid to try and buy any more games in case same issue occurs, this is why Inprefer physical...
  4. Tried to Buy a game and got an error message but got charged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tried to Buy a game and got an error message but got charged: So i tried to buy Dishonored Definitive édition but when i tried to buy it i got a error message saying " an error as occured , try again later " but when i checked my bank account the money was...
  5. I got a game I didn't buy (destiny 2 beyond light)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a game I didn't buy (destiny 2 beyond light): I somehow got destiny 2 beyond light for free. I just got on destiny one day and it says i bought it but I didn't get any of the pre-order perks. Is this a display bug because even in the...
  6. I want to buy a game code for Ori and the blind forest but have not got xbox live gold....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy a game code for Ori and the blind forest but have not got xbox live gold....: I want to buy a game code for Ori and the blind forest but have not got xbox live gold. Will I be able to play it? 2d7cae3c-0087-45a5-825f-3bbb57372b4b
  7. Is it possible to buy DLC for a game I got with Xbox Live Gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to buy DLC for a game I got with Xbox Live Gold?: Hey guys so I want to buy the NASCAR DLC for Forza Motorsport 6. But the problem is, I don't own the game. I got the game with xbox live gold. Is it still possible to buy DLC, and play it even...
  8. Hi i just got mi xbox one with gears of war 4 buy i havent get any codes for the other game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hi i just got mi xbox one with gears of war 4 buy i havent get any codes for the other game: i just buy the xbox one 1tb with the digital code for gears of war 4 i already play gears of war 4 but but i havent get any code so far for the other gears of war games...
  9. What Xbox one game to buy on ebay I got 20.00 off 30 up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What Xbox one game to buy on ebay I got 20.00 off 30 up.: Hi guys so like the title says I was on ebay I got a email for 20.00 off anything 30 and up so I'm asking what games to buy I was looking at black ops 3 fallout 4 wwe 2k16 rainbow six seige and...
  10. Tried buy a game but got Error: 80150017

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tried buy a game but got Error: 80150017: i tried to buy Call of Duty: World at War but got error: 80150017. I even changed that I live in my country and city but still got this. ee295db8-f4bb-4698-974f-1a35de305671

Users found this page by searching for:

1. buy game free games ext:asp ?game_title=