buy first game pass with Microsoft balance without credit card

Discus and support buy first game pass with Microsoft balance without credit card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hi I want buy game pass but I don't have credit card. please help me. cfdbdcfd-7c89-4302-aa83-0f8de4877481 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by saeedamiri111, Jun 28, 2021.

1. buy first game pass with Microsoft balance without credit card

hi I want buy game pass but I don't have credit card. please help me.

:)

saeedamiri111, Jun 28, 2021
  2. Vortex9k Win User

Hey. I recommend you buy one of those gift cards and redeem them to your account and buy game pass with that money
  3. Nursemorph Win User

I bought a 5$ gift card but i can't buy game pass. credit cards needed.
    Game Pass is a subscription service so, even if you plan to cancel before the first month ends, you still need to show you can make future payments
  4. saeedamiri111 Win User

I bought a 5$ gift card but i can't buy game pass. credit cards needed.
  5. Smwutches Win User

I want to pay a suscription that has been blocked

But i don`t have any credit card or something like that
    What pup is saying you can buy it with a PREPAID card with cash without the need for a credit card. :)

However, you can't add a prepaid gold card without paying off the balance first.
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

Game Purchases and Transactions

If i have a balance of 30$ (Microsoft account balance) from the rewards program, and i try to buy a 60$ game will it charge the other half on my credit card?
    Yes, but pay attention on billing screen and select your Microsoft account balance as first billing method, so the site ask you a second billing method for the other 30$.

If you select your credit card as your FIRST billing method, your account balance will be untouched.
Thema:

1. buy first game pass with Microsoft balance without credit card - Similar Threads - buy game pass

2. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  3. If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.

in XboX Insiders
    If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.: If I buy game pass ultimate for 14 days but I currently have game pass core for 12 months. After the game pass ultimate expires will the game pass core start again. submitted by...
  4. i had to delete gta 5 because it left game pass and know i am about to buy the premium...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i had to delete gta 5 because it left game pass and know i am about to buy the premium...: gta 5 online and story mode fa760aac-561e-4521-9ab3-8185dfc2a9fe
  5. Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?: If i have redeemed on the past a 30 days by 1 € now i can't get this new offer or what? 07feba49-a860-4e7e-8a2d-b030ebff4ab0
  6. I regret buying Xbox Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I regret buying Xbox Game Pass.: I regret buying Xbox Game Pass. 60f873fa-60f6-40c9-9838-e2a5ca4ab122
  7. Can't buy game pass on the website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy game pass on the website: Hello I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate off of the store for the free 14 days and whenever I try to it just reverts me back to the home page. Any help? (I'm also using my phone to buy it)...
  8. What happens if I download GTA V through Game Pass and then buy it on disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens if I download GTA V through Game Pass and then buy it on disc: Will be my saved data from that gta from gamepass be on disc version of gta? ba5b78de-9169-45a6-ab70-12815e6d2a33
  9. I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it...: I cant buy xbox pc game pass, probably becuase I previuosly had subscription "xbox game pass friends & family" untill March 2023. When ever i try to buy pc game pass it just says I already owned...
  10. Do I need to buy xbox game pass core or ultimate to play multiplayer games even if I own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need to buy xbox game pass core or ultimate to play multiplayer games even if I own...: I have a question if I own a multiplayer game do I still need to buy game pass ultimate or core e2cbdd2b-8593-4824-8f7d-2c0da1d599d2

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Xbox games pass payment method prepaid