Buy cold war help bug

Discus and support Buy cold war help bug in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I bought cold war on xbox one in dematerialized mode when it was released. It worked, I resumed the game yesterday after 1 month and a half of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dead x Arcadezz, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Buy cold war help bug

Hello. I bought cold war on xbox one in dematerialized mode when it was released. It worked, I resumed the game yesterday after 1 month and a half of inactivity, however since yesterday impossible to play. When I launch the game, on the home screen it asks me to buy the game. I emptied the cache, reinstalled the game but nothing changes, I don't know what to do anymore. Thank you for your help

:)

Dead x Arcadezz, Feb 8, 2021
  2. Jack Smiles Win User

Textures Issues on Xbox Series S

3. IsaiahFlint Win User

Cold War Bugged?

Ok Follow Up- So I go to resintall and apperently I have 2 versions, one has the đźš«symbol and the other had the regular downlod symbol, I tried redownloading the đźš« one and it said its non-compatiable, but it let me do it the first time
    around, no im installing the regular one, hopefully it works idk why I got 2 version, if anyone has any helpful info I would appreciate it.
  4. Default_570 Win User

Warzone keeps crashing

5. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Rambo : The Video Game.

Just buy Toy Soldiers Cold War. That has a Rambo in it. Watch the trailer on the Marketplace
  6. Bergsen Win User

Buying Cold war

I'm having a similar problem at the moment. Only I have the series X physical disc, and I was even playing it a month ago... I updated the game today and it tells me I must purchase the game even though the disc is inserted, not impressed
Thema:

Buy cold war help bug

1. Buy cold war help bug - Similar Threads - Buy cold war

2. Cold war banned me for no reason I ended up accidentally buying the game twice and still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cold war banned me for no reason I ended up accidentally buying the game twice and still...: I bought cold war for xbox last week. When I was trying to get my Activision account to work it banned me from the server for no reason, it said umbrella merge error or something like that? I went...
  3. Why is Cod Black ops Cold War telling me to buy the game again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Cod Black ops Cold War telling me to buy the game again?: When I try to launch the game it tells me to buy it. I already made sure all of the add one and everything were installed as well and it still hasn’t worked. I’ve tried restarting my Xbox as well...
  4. Why Is Cold War saying I have to buy my game I have already purchased again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Is Cold War saying I have to buy my game I have already purchased again?: I'm having a problem with this game I'm trying to play it's saying I have to buy it again then when I hit the A button to buy its saying I have this "already owned" it's really confusing me, how...
  5. why am i being told to buy cold war when i already own it??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why am i being told to buy cold war when i already own it??: so i bought this game when it first came out then barely played it but today i decided id reinstall it & give it another try. however im being told to buy the game that i already own, if it can't...
  6. Forced to buy Xbox live gold to play online in Call of Duty Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forced to buy Xbox live gold to play online in Call of Duty Cold War: I recently purchased Cold War and was very exited to play the new zombies. However when I loaded up the game on my Xbox I found everything was unlocked and I couldn’t play online, making the game...
  7. Black ops Cold War not showing up in my games and apps + says I need to buy it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops Cold War not showing up in my games and apps + says I need to buy it: As the title says Black Ops Cold War is not in my games and apps and the xbox store is saying i do not own the game. I pre ordered the game and played it up till around a month ago when i...
  8. CoD Cold War says I have to buy it after latest update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD Cold War says I have to buy it after latest update: I purchased the digital copy of CoD Cold War for Christmas. Yesterday (Feb 24, 2021), there was a 15GB update and when I try to play the game now, it says I have to sign in with the account that...
  9. I have preordered Black Ops Cold War but it is asking me to buy again

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have preordered Black Ops Cold War but it is asking me to buy again: There is no redeem code provided and my xbox doesn't recognize the purchase and is asking me to purchase again It shows "This bundle includes" and a bunch of blue boxes but you can't click on...
  10. Do i need to re-buy cod cold war to play on next gen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do i need to re-buy cod cold war to play on next gen?: Hello i am thinking about buying an xbox series x but i have call of duty cold war standart edition on my xbox one, if i upgrade to next gen i will be forced to pay the full price crosgen bundle...