Buttons removed???
Discus and support Buttons removed??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just today I realized that YouTube has removed the X and Y hotkeys for YouTube, is that a bug or is it permanent, it's kind of unhelpful If they just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Coff33, May 14, 2022.
Thema:
Buttons removed???
Loading...
-
Buttons removed??? - Similar Threads - Buttons removed
-
Report a problem button not working properly.
in XboX InsidersReport a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by... -
Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft
in XboX InsidersMake a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]... -
Controller or UI bug with A button - Help!
in XboX InsidersController or UI bug with A button - Help!: So, since last update all mu controllers can’t open anything without me pressing A a thousand times. Everything else is okey. On game they work fine, closing something by pressing B also works,... -
So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing
in XboX InsidersSo after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments] -
xbox controller having issues connecting and button
in XboX Insidersxbox controller having issues connecting and button: bought a week ago worked fine. today it started acting up, it wouldn’t let me press A went to home screen and it was spamming a app but not opening. it is now having problems connecting to the... -
Store page not loading & "B" button unresponsive from Home Dashboard
in XboX InsidersStore page not loading & "B" button unresponsive from Home Dashboard: Hi everyone, I’m reaching out to see if anyone else is experiencing a specific navigation bug today. When I start my Xbox and try to access the Microsoft Store directly from the Home screen tab,... -
I want to remove account because no longer have access, but no remove button.
in XBoX AccessibilityI want to remove account because no longer have access, but no remove button.: whenever i open the micraft launcher it sends me to the microsoft mini field but then its signed in with a email which i cant use any more since that microsoft account got ratted and they changed... -
Removing the X-box taskbar button
in XBoX on WindowsRemoving the X-box taskbar button: Every day I hate Microsoft more and more because of this forced taskbar button, no matter how much I try to remove it it just keeps popping up. I don't even use it and I can't even uninstall it... -
How do i remove a disc when both the button and manual ways of ejecting the disc fail? XBOX 1
in XBoX on ConsolesHow do i remove a disc when both the button and manual ways of ejecting the disc fail? XBOX 1: I have never had this issue before and i dont know whats wrong. I turn on and off the console and that seems to let me try manual eject again but it still fails. am i pushing too soft? do i need...